No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful with this Billy, you would be giving an ex a tremendous amount of power over you. She could say something that she may well believe but could be very damaging to your case. Or she could just royally screw you for kicks!
    For example if this was me and my EX, id happy say that, hes reliable and hardworking and he is a wonderful father but when asked about the relationship id have to tell the truth that as a partner he was a real ****. Theres really no way any EX could give you a glowing reference without looking like a lair. People would find it hard to believe if she had so many nice things to say about you then why did you split up?
    Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• Amre: The ex would write a statement first and if she changed her tune at trial she could get into a lot of trouble - so what you suggest is hardly likely to happen.

Theres really no way any EX could give you a glowing reference without looking like a lair. People would find it hard to believe if she had so many nice things to say about you then why did you split up?
      People split up for a huge number of reasons even when they love each other dearly.

I've seen such witnesses giving evidence on behalf of the defendant - whether they hated each other or not when they split up and it IS a good jury point.

Some people have acrimonious splits but get on famously after a certain amount of time has passed. The fact the split has been acrimonious does not necessarily mean that the guy is a rapist or a violent bully. Sometimes it just means that they stopped loving each other or there were money worries or whatever, that caused massive rows which caused the relationship to end. There are dozens of reasons why couples part company and that does not necessarily mean that they cannot give a good reference under these circumstances.

Making such sweeping statements does not help matters Amre.
      Last edited by Rights Fighter; 18 October 2011, 11:34 AM.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Tried to pm you back RF but wouldnt let me.

Comment

• I thinkn Rf has set her mail up so that she can't receive them from here.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• I'll add him as a contact then he should be able to - failing that I'll PM him my email address.

Comment

• thank you!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• I've done it

Comment

• Hi

Hello mate ,

Sorry to read about what happened to you. I know how it feels to be in such a situation where you are the one only who knows it was consensual.I have been reading so many stuffs in the internet and sometime my hopes are sky high and sometime underneath the ground.In quite a few studies it read people normally accuse others of rape because they want to hide something."it is easy for a someone to say i got raped rather than accepting and telling their partner the fact the slept with someone".

i wish you a very good luck .

Comment

• Hey Billy,

Just wanted to say hang on in there and know that people on here are still thinking about you!!

My ordeal 'only' lasted a month but I know exactly what you are going through!

Stay strong - truth will prevail!

Comment

• Thanks
                      Im really glad yours is over i really hope mine can be soon as well.

Comment

• OMG Billy, im so sick of this! You better get me some good news soon!
                        I'm just kidding, hope your doing ok tho, cant be long now xx
                        Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• Thanks amre i would love togive you some good news soon. But im doing ok just generally trying to get on with life and enjoying everything i can that me and my girlfriend enjoy. My next date to go back to police station is a few days before xmas hopefully i will here before or that day will be good news.

Comment

• Its ok, ill let you go to christmas, just this once Will we be proposing at Christmas? They don't come better than her and ive never even met her! Maybe a small engagement party to let both ur hairs down? hummmm? Maybe a bit of a nod in her direction for staying strong and being there for you? hmmmm? well? lol!

Comment

• Ha Amre think your on wrong site yours is called cupid, ha ha

Comment

• Your absolutely right amre and i totally agree however i wont say anymore than that situation is in hand! As i know my girlfriend also reads my posts on this site and i wouldnt want to spoil the suprise. But thankyou for caring.

Comment

Working...
                                X