No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm just about to go into majistrates!
    Gonna go flying as soon as its over though so at least that should take the bitter taste away.

Comment

• Good luck Billy. Hope all goes ok
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Good luck billy hope all goes your way xx chin up you've done nothing wrong

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Well good news for a bad situation I guess, the solicitor looked briefly over the evidence and said its a very weak almost laughable case and I should definitely plea not guilty! And I briefly looked over it and they haven't even looked into the phone evidence that I told them to. She just ran straight back to her ex boyfriend. And there is CCTV of her flashing at doormen and us together and her coming onto me plenty of it. Pretty shocked that it's got this far!

On the other hand it was a good excuse to wear my decent suit, made me think I'm the one driving there in my new BMW and going flying after then home to my beautiful girlfriend for our belated valentines weekend, while my accuser works her crappy job all day!

I know it's petty but it's a small mental victory for me.

Comment

• Excellent attitude. And nothing petty about it at all...a very decent victory indeed.

Comment

• Keep your head up, soon it will be over and

Done with.

You seem confident so it should be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                Thanks everyone. Well good news for a bad situation I guess, the solicitor looked briefly over the evidence and said its a very weak almost laughable case and I should definitely plea not guilty! And I briefly looked over it and they haven't even looked into the phone evidence that I told them to. She just ran straight back to her ex boyfriend. And there is CCTV of her flashing at doormen and us together and her coming onto me plenty of it. Pretty shocked that it's got this far!

On the other hand it was a good excuse to wear my decent suit, made me think I'm the one driving there in my new BMW and going flying after then home to my beautiful girlfriend for our belated valentines weekend, while my accuser works her crappy job all day!

I know it's petty but it's a small mental victory for me.
                That's great news!
                Do you know when your next Court date is (I assume your case was transferred to Crown Court)?
                My husband's (Roasewalker) Magistrates Court date is next Tuesday...have you had a proper meeting with your solicitor to talk about the case already before hte court hearing today?

Comment

• Yeah it got referred to crown for plea in may. No haven't had a proper meeting with solicitor yet as we only got disclosure today and it was an agent of Chris saltrese today as there would have been no point in him coming all the way down to Cornwall for that appearance today. We just had a brief look over the disclosure before the hearing. Seriously don't worry about majistrates hearing it's over very quickly not very nice hearing the charges but what can you do!

Best regards to both of you

Comment

• Thanks for the info! yeah that's what I thought - nothing much will happen, hubby is so nervous though...

we've applied for legal aid and it's been denied (due to first hearing being at Magistrates), solicitor said we have to apply again on Tuesday after been transferred to Crown Court, we are so anxious to get started on the case once we have the disclosure but they can't start without certificate for legal aid.
                    It's shocking that they want to proceed with your case given the poor evidence...best of luck to you too!

Comment

• I know it's hard to believe as well. But as the solicitor said 'this subject is a hot potato at the moment and CPS are under pressure to push them to court'.

The majistrates hearing really is nothing to worry about make sure you both have a good weekend and don't even spare it a thought until tue morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                        I know it's hard to believe as well. But as the solicitor said 'this subject is a hot potato at the moment and CPS are under pressure to push them to court'.

The majistrates hearing really is nothing to worry about make sure you both have a good weekend and don't even spare it a thought until tue morning.
                        My solicitor said the same Billy, cases that would have ended up in the bin a few years back were being treated like a hot potato.

Comment

• So i asked my girlfriend to marry me at the weekend and she said...YES!
                          I know its not really related but its a bit of happiness and for us and it puts into perspective the lies of one small minded sick individual who would falsely accuse.

You guys have become like extended family so thought id share my good news.

Oh yeah in celebration we launched a chinese lantern and nearly set the next door neighbours garden on fire. Quite funny luckily she saw it that way too.

Comment

• Fantastic news!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both!

(I'll bake your cake...see my profile pic )

Comment

• YAY! That's great news Billy, I'm so pleased for you.

Comment

• Congratulations
                                I'm really happy for you:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X