No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phew, that's a relief. You had me worried there for a moment.

Comment

• i spoke to my solicitor about monoriting facebook . and he told me i am not breaking the law we are entitled to gather evidence the same as the police ..if it is written on her wall for all to see why can,t we use it ....i have gathered loads from our accuser and her friends walls ......

Comment

• Originally posted by gem View Post
        i spoke to my solicitor about monoriting facebook . and he told me i am not breaking the law we are entitled to gather evidence the same as the police ..if it is written on her wall for all to see why can,t we use it ....i have gathered loads from our accuser and her friends walls ......

It can be usefuel info
        Thanks for telling us.

Comment

• Me too. I also took some advice from another thread on this forum, which suggested taking screen prints rather than cut and paste.

Comment

• Most FB users have a secure profile. This means that unless you are "friends" with that person you cannot see their status updates or photos. I know my account is set to maximum security. All anyone sees (unless they are on my friends list) is my profile pic and my gender.
            Personally I think that if anyone doesn't want anything to be seen thenh they should have similar settings. If they don't then the info is in the public domain and therefore can be used for pretty much any purpose!

Comment

• never knew that marynaz - I shall have to have a look as I appear to have myself a stalker or weirdo ..........
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• This app was scam and that's it. End of subject

Comment

• Those alleged "stalker" apps are hoaxes/scams.

Keep up RFLH! I know it's hard being older than me.....
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• shut your face - the app might be duff, but the stalker/weirdo isn't!
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Email me who it is then.......

Comment

• I did if you remember, so I presume you didn't get a reply either?

Comment

• Did you? When was that? Send again.....

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                            Precisely you hit the nail there we have nothing to hide. I think the only people you have to fear of reprisals are small minded and probably not who you want to associate with anyway.

As for FB my accuser deleted hers the other day however i have been taking screen shots of everything she has put on there up untill now. Lots of stuff mainly rubbish but a few things about needing money and dating and stuff who knows what a good solicitior can do with that.

If your partner wants to chat to another man in the same situation feel free to PM me and we can have a chat.

In the mean time tell him if to fight if they get us down and destroy our lives before even going to court then they have already won.

After 9/11 and the london bombings nobody just gave up we fought back. Think of all the lives lost on D-day but we didnt give up. Off subject a little i know but tell him to get some fire in his belly this is the fight of his life.
                            Sorry Billykickass, only just seen this response!!

I will definately tell him you have offered to talk to him, thats really nice of you.. Not sure he is ready for this forum yet though, i like to talk and get help by reading and been on here he tends to block things out.. Not the greatest way though as it just builds up inside doesnt it ??

You feel exactly how i feel about it all, no way is a skank destroying my life !! Yes she is making it very unpleasant at the moment but we will get through this and her life will be in tatters if i have my way and hopefully same for you.. They all deserve to go to hell and rot.

Just read about the fb goings on, thats really strange.. Have you found any more out or you just monitoring like you said ?? its good to get screen shots, we where told that as well x

Comment

• Yeah i know hpw you feel me and my girlfriend and family talk pretty openly about it so that helps.

But your right these little skanks will not destroy us. I have worked too long and hard to let it happen. Even if i got found guilty with no chance of appeal then the fight is to make myself the best i can be afterwards.

As for FB im just monitoring and taking screenshots.

Hope your doing ok.

We have a few little ground rules that help like: we dont mention it at weekends (unless absolutely neccesary) we spend the time only doing things that are fun and appreciating each other.
                              We dont refer to her by name only terms which describe her i.e. skank, slag, tramp, vile piece of scum.
                              And find things to laugh about and try and have lots of intimate time (you know what i mean) the hugs and touch will help you both feel the love again.

Comment

• Great post Billy, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X