• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing you all the best...
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• keep us updated - so we can unclench!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Will do. Dont have to be there till 1600 this avo so hope the clenching doesnt do you any lasting damage! If it helps im sitting in my house and i litterally dont know what to do with myself think im preparing to be charged as they have always let me know what is gonna happen a few days before in the past and i havent heard anything this time.

Comment

• Sending hugs (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• I really really hope you get a good decision and can finally move on. Good luck my thoughts are with you.

Comment

• I'll unclench for a while then - I was getting cramp!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Good luck For today we have a week and a bit and I feel sick already I'll keep everything crossed for ya xx

Comment

• billy, i remember, when my partner was charged; our solicitor called us a few hours before my partner went to the police station to report for bail. I dont know if it would help to ask the solicitor if he has any update for you? The solicitor instructed my partner to wait for her in the station and advised him not to say anything when he is told he is charged. Knowing it before going to the station has helped my partner a bit.

But Of course still crossing my fingers and toes for an NFA for you..maybe thats why no calls from your solicitor! :-)

Comment

• Just found out from solicitor that they are planning to charge me this afternoon. Im gutted how can this be.

Comment

• so sorry billy. im absolutley gutted for you.

Comment

• oh Billy, I do feel for you. I was so hoping that this wouldn't be the case.

Comment

• Yeah me too i cant imagine what kind of evidence they must have against me i just told the truth

Comment

• Hugs Billy!!! arrghhhh!! remember being charged is not unusual in this crazy world with false accusers.

Dont lose hope Billy, now you can fight them. I hope the solicitor will be with you when you go to the police station. Be strong.

Comment

• OK. Once you are ready pick your chin off the floor and find those boxing gloves. We are here to help.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Thanks RF im ready. Dont spose you could maybe let me know what sort of payment options are available for Chris Saltrese i want to know if i can afford the best. Im just waiting on a call from Nunn Rickard too at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X