No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also where it happened was litteraly right next to someones house and in close proximity to lots of other houses I would have thought that you would cry out as loud as possible if you were being raped. Also i texted her the next day and then went to wetherspoons with my brother for breakfast where i knew she worked surely thats not usual behaviour if i had just raped a girl! Sorry its all a bit erratic it does help me to get some of this down though i think i just have so much going through my head at the moment and this forum and the support of my beautiful girlfriend seems to be all im holding onto at the moment. I just wish there was a CCTV camera on us the whole time then it would be so obvious to anyone that i was innocent!!

Comment

Hi Billy

I don't want to depress you, but the fact that no-one heard any screams or struggling does not necessarily mean anything. Many genuine rape survivors are so shocked and frightened that they do not cry out, scream or fight back. I know that if I thought someone was going to cause me serious harm I would probably not try to struggle. I suspect that when the police refer to "injuries" they are talking about injuries to her, not you.

Common sense would say that if she struggled you would have some scratches/marks of some kind to indicate that she had put up a fight. However, this all depends on what she has said. Is she claiming to have "fought you off"? Have the police given you any indication of this.

It can be unusual for the arresting officer to make a comment like that. They usually play their cards very close to their chests. However, sometimes an officer can make a comment like that in order to "befriend" you and to try to trick you into making a mistake. My verdict? Don't take anything at face value.

Unfortunately you are now officially in limbo and there is little you can do until you are charged (if you are charged). Others have advised you to write down everything you can remember. This is sounds advice, so please do follow it. Until you know whether you will be charged, a solicitor cannot do much, because it is only then that you will get the complainant's statement released to you.

Hang in there.

Comment

Thankyou wasnt the answers i was hoping for but just good to know someone is listening and understand. I hope to god that i dont get charged but if i do i think im gonna have to try and borrow some money so i can get chris saltrese on board in order to absolutely destroy this allegation. can you think of any anything else i could use to prove consent?

Comment

yes the solicitor seemd to be hinting at injuries to her. but in my interview i was asked nothing about injuries which my solicitor seemed to think that they normally would if there was some. See the thing is also she was being very 'dirty' asking me to do all kinds of things to her and i just think that perhaps these could be looked at as injuries or something event though it was all things she wanted and asked me on several occasions to do! wish i set my phone to record or something for whole night then it would be so clear and dry!

Comment

yeah not the greatest of names just something i used to use as a kid and i can remember.

I didnt say that i texted her the next day to arrange another meeting? why did you say that!

I took a taxi to the point nearest my house then walked up the steps as it saves bout £3 in a taxi for a 1 min walk whereby i fell on a grassed bit outside my house.

you dont seem very understanding i would never hurt anyone in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
              I even texted her in the morning to check she got home ok and to try and arrange another meeting.
              Yeah you did. read your first post. its kinda important to your case.
              Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Hi there, re. injuries. I have recently read some articles about self-inflicted injuries when somone is making a false allegation. Whereas genuine victims tend to have injuries to genitals, breasts and lips, people who are injuring themselves tend very much not to injure these areas.This is for a few reasons - but the main one being the pain involved in hurting sensitive areas. For example, the woman who accused Tony had injuries to her shins and claimed these had been done during the "rape". This is inconsistant with the areas that get damaged during a genuine attack.
                Regards
                Jen
                False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Some liars will also use a vibrator on themselves too......do not underestimate the deviousness of some of these people......
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

yeah im starting to re evaluate the way i look at people i cant think why you would even want to say this about someone. i know she made the complaint at 0257 in the morn and i only left her at about 0214 so she would have still been drunk when calling the police i can only hope that in the cold soberness of the morn she is regretting it but prob feels unable to turn back. I havent been charged so i cant see whats been said against me but im sure if i could i would be able to pull it apart! I know that i was stone cold sober when giving my statement and it was the whole truth ' warts and all'. im so scared still though my poor girlfriend is broken by it wish i could change the past. ive done operational tours of afghanistan and never felt even close to this.

Comment

Hi Billy

If you did text her the following day, have you got a copy of the message you sent? Have the police got your phone? If she reported at 02.57 then the police might already have seen the text you sent.
                      You also mention that you had breakfast at the pub she worked at. Was she there when you were, or had she disappeared? Reporting a rape takes time, what with medical examinations, photographs and statements, probably a few hours at least, especially if she was drunk.

Not knowing the exact nature of what she has said is difficult - how can you defend yourself against an accusation if you don't know exactly what the allegation is? If you are not charged, the chances are that you will never know.

Good luck.

Comment

The police have my phone now (which is a real pain living without my iphone) i dont have any copies of the texts and i deleted them from my phone but im sure they could get them from the phne company. Also on the night before we parted ways she gave me her number and i 'pranked' her while she was there so that she would have mine i can even remember her ringtone (i said all this in my statement). yeah i went to breakfast at the pub she works at but she wasnt there i guess she would have been with police as she didnt reply to my texts. If they have taken her phone then it could cororberate all this. do you think the fact that they havent charged me yet be a good sign as i cant see what other evidence they can get.

Comment

Also she may not want to press charges. If she didn't involve the cops, if the ambulance or hospital did, due to her injures. She may well just want it dropped as you haven't been charged. There been occasions when the cops will prosecute anyway, without her involvement.
                          Where i live in N.I the fear of the police will make most members of my community not even report crimes and if they get involved anyway, most just want it dropped to avoid any contact with the RUC.
                          Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

amre
                            thats a side of the coin that i havent considdered but i cant imagine how she would have got injuries. i remember her actually asking me to pull her hair and smack her bum and being almost angry cos i wouldnt do it.

I just drove back to camp as im back in work tomorow all the way i couldnt stop thinking how much easier it would be just to crash and end it all that way at least with the insurance money my girlfriend would be looked after. I just pray that this can be NFA'd please could anyone else do the same this is so hard on my whole family who have already been through enough bereavment lately.

Comment

Tuckers solicitors

Anyone know much about Tuckers solicitors in tis type of case. Or i would love to know if anyone could reccomend one in SW england or even better Cornwall.

Comment

Nunn Rickard, Exeter
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X