No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks amre. Just feels like ive supressedmit for quite a few weeks now and now its all coming to a head. Feels like pure adrenaline running through me whenever i think about it. Too make it worse she is on facebook organising going out drinking and having a good time while im in a personal hell!

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
      Do they usually let the solicitor know beforehand? Thanks RF think this is gonna be a tough week i keep having nightmares of being charged.

Sometimes they do yes and sometimes before the due date as well - but note I said "sometimes" so it's not always. There are no hard and fast rules for this stage.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

billy, during this week try and get out, walking is brilliant to help the turmoil.You must turn your brain off the subject for a while or you'll be a gibbering wreck and you've got to hold your head high and walk tall.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yeah i will try. I had to had an operation on fri so i cant train as i have been so much recently which really helps but i am at work so my mind is a little distracted. Think in my head im planning for worst im normally quite an optomist but this whole thing has broken that part of me. Please everyone pray for me even just so i can make my girlfriend happy as she deserves so much better than this situation.

Comment

a bit of support & advice

Really sorry to hear your thread. I am in a similar situation to you. I was arrested the day before you. The allegation put to me was off my cousin. Its was meant to have happened 18 years ago????

Mine is a historical one (without any evidence) I was charged last week. I am also with tucker solicitors these was recommended to me. I have heard good reports about them, they are a big firm & have their own barristers & not court barristers.

Please stay strong has hard has things get, I and my family find it hard. All suffering with mixed emotions that change every hour.

Has others have said be careful with the police only trust you solicitor/barristers. Any evidence you may come across give to your solicitor and not the polices has they have been known to lose thing!!!!

Please don't underestermate that you may not get charge, be prepared and tell yourself you will be going to court. When I got charge it knocked me sideways.
            If you don't get charged it's a bonus.

Stay strong, & good luck.

Comment

Hi mate got rebailed today my boss spoke to them and asked if they could rebail me till after my tour which they have done. They couldnt tell me anything about the case only that they had been waitin for my facebook report to come out. Im just going to try get this out my head now for the next 7 months got a section of lads to look after and bring home safe. my fingers are still crossed for you mate just wish it would all go away. All that happened at police station was the same as when i left last time with a new bail date, they will ask if you want your sol there, i didnt get put in a cell or out it took about 15 mins after a hour wait to be seen. let me now how you get on mate. I was proper brickin it to mate.

Comment

May God save us all from Facebook.
                You don't need to be looking at her Facebook billy, thats a really twisted form of self abuse. Can you ask a friend, brother or even your mrs to keep taps on her Facebook?. Screen shots should be taken periodically in case she drops her self in it, but not by you. What good does it do you to she's living large? it just stokes the flames and you have enough problems without creating new ones. So knock it on the head!
                When I was i court, i was really frightened because i knew he was in the dock. I wouldn't hide behind a monitor or a screen and i was so afraid to look at him. So i didn't look at him. Not once. The entire trail i never looked at that man once. He was sent to jail and i never gave him the satisfaction of even glancing at him. Same princeabile here. She'd be made up if she new that you looked at her Facebook.
                Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Yeah i know its prob not good for me (your not the first to say that) i just feel so helpless and am desperate just to find out why she would do this to me and hoping that she will say something to show maybe even remorse (i know that if i had told a lie that big to the police i would be tearing apart inside).

Comment

Well i just got a letter saying that bail has been suspended untill dec! Great so i have to endure more waiting im gutted. Spose at least its not a charge though. Any thoughts on this matter from anyone would be appreciated.

Comment

I'm sorry to read that Billy, all i can say is - keep on keeping on and keep your head up.
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanks i will try, well no ther choice really

Comment

you'll get through it - you're more resilient than you think.

I hope you're making the most of this weather - don't let this mess take all the joy out of your life.

Comment

Thanks RFLH. I have been trying to make the most of the weather luckily my two passions are flying and surfing and living in cornwall means that this weather has allowed me to indulge in them both and spend time in the sun with my beautiful girlfriend. Gonna go out and have a few beers in the sun tonight if nothing else its celebrating two more months that im not in prison for something i didnt do, only positive spin i can put on it really.

Comment

I flew a Cessna once, that was scary but great fun, also did a bit of body boarding before it was called that back in the 60's - if I didn't feel old before I do now I've seen the decade written down!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Billy. At least its not a charge and its better than what could of happened.
                                This still might get NFA'd. She could see sense and put a stop to it. The cops might see thru it. It will be looming over you now till December, But it can't go on forever. It has to come to an end one way or another.
                                To be honest, while i understand the need to get good references for court, but its a bit premature. I'd leave it till you are charged to gather anything that involves other people. My reasoning being people talk. People will spread around your plight because its human nature. Then the old "theres no smoke without fire mantra" gets chanted by people that don't know you. Gossip can affect everything, including, if it comes to it, trials. I really just don't what every Tom, Dick and Harry knowing your business and then then cops turn round and NFA the whole matter. Mud sticks.
                                IF you are charged, Billy, IF then you can go all out to gather all you can while clearing your name.
                                Chin up solider.
                                Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X