No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for advice. Was thinking i would wait to gather up character statements. Also on my bail form it has gone from a DS to a DC as the officer in the case was thinking that i would try to get hold of him to find out what stage it is at. Does anyone have any thoughts on me doing this? The solicitor ( who doesnt seem to have much time for the case) said that they were going to have a 'face to face' with the cps regarding dropping the case as the officer in the case had hinted that this was to happen. Has anyone heard of this before? Im hoping its just down to waiting for details back from my phone ( which would only corroberate what i have said and be in my favour). In the meantime i have got a few more small pieces of evidence that would put doubt on her motives for making this allegation.

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
      Thanks for advice. Was thinking i would wait to gather up character statements. Also on my bail form it has gone from a DS to a DC as the officer in the case was thinking that i would try to get hold of him to find out what stage it is at. Does anyone have any thoughts on me doing this? The solicitor ( who doesnt seem to have much time for the case) said that they were going to have a 'face to face' with the cps regarding dropping the case as the officer in the case had hinted that this was to happen. Has anyone heard of this before? Im hoping its just down to waiting for details back from my phone ( which would only corroberate what i have said and be in my favour). In the meantime i have got a few more small pieces of evidence that would put doubt on her motives for making this allegation.

As you have not been charged the solicitor is not being paid - hence his apparent lack of interest. However you say he is thinking of having a face-to-face with the Crown.

I doubt he will be paid to do that either so try not to criticise him too much! I know your situation is horrendous but do try to keep a balanced view.

Fingers crossed you will get the right outcome
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

He said the police were having a face to face. I know im probably being harsh and i just sort of get moments of panic. What do you think about me ringing officer in case? Thanks RF i really wish this could be over and NFAd soon although i am dealing with it all better have had an awesome time in sun with girlfriend.

Comment

Hon, you won't be the only person waiting for a response from the OIC - they are overladen with this type of case - no wonder!

You could try ringing I suppose but that won't make the answer come any quicker and you might pis* him off!
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Well i spoke to him, and unsuprisingly didnt tell me anything but did change my next bail date to one more conveinient for me which was good i suppose and said he would try and arrange for me to get my phone back. But no change really feel a bit like ive taken steps backwards.

Comment

Try to look at it positively. As Amre said, it could be worse - you could have been charged. Rebail is horrible, but not as horrible as being charged.
              Stay strong.

Comment

DC said they are still waiting on 2 statements before it goes to CPS so guessing im gonna be waiting a while yet. Wonder what they could be from. She told me she had a boob job costing £5000 on night in question (in my stateemnt) and i have evidence of her talking bout when money situation is sorted. I reckon this is money driven by her, my mates have been saying it sounds like she tried to set me up that night so this would happen, i.e. Approaching me and such. Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

That's a bit of a result Billy. He didn't have to change your bail, some of these guys think they are the law and you must do whatever they tell you. Most would say tough ****e if the bail terms don't suit! Also glad to hear about your phone, cuss they could hang-on to it till after the trail if they felt like it.
                  Ease up on the ringing people tho! You don't want to piss anyone off, but i understand the shear frustration of it. Like the old saying goes hurry up and wait.

Had you given any thought about what you will do if its NFA'd or you are found not guilty? If you get the chance to press charges take it with both hands. You just want it over, i understand, but she cant get off Scot free. She could go to jail. Why dont you take a few days to mull over that thought?. Make a nice little day dream
                  Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

Yeah i know it was a bit surreal when i spoke to them on the phone they were nothing but helpful and explained to me thst they were making sure they had the full picture of the night in question and were getting evidence for bot sides so that the right decision could be made. To be honest they have been nothing but proffesional and gentlemanly towards me right from the start (well except for locking me up for 25 hours, but ive been in far more uncomfortable places). I wont ring them anymore although dc said he would ring me in a few days bout new bail date and phone.
                    As for what i will do that is another thought of great contention that runs through my head i know deep down that the decent thing to do is to forgive her and show her that there is still some human kindness and good in this world. A second chance to be a better person if you like (i feel like i have been given a second chance from my girlfriend and am deeply glad of this) although i think i will send her a copy of the boy who cried wolf! As it is very apt in this situation! I hope this view doesnt offend anyone as i know most want false accusers hung for their crimes, and nearly all my friends (especially the female ones, some army officers) want this too and ims ure will have their pound of flesh for what she is doing to me if they ever cross paths with her.

Comment

• tempting though it is to want to give an almighty slap up the back of the head - getting on with your life and enjoying it is a far better and healthier way to go.

Being angry is wearing and causes yourself harm - why should you do that to yourself when someone has already tried.

As they get more bitter and twisted because they haven't succeeded - what better way to have retribution than to be happy?
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Thats all i want, to go back to my quiet happy life and draw a line under this and learn from it.

Comment

• An admirable stance. The average sentence for rape is 8 years in the Uk. Then there's always the chance of getting murdered inside (happened this week) 8 years she trying to take from you.
                          I honestly believe that if a person is found to have lied and made false allegations, hey should be made to do the average jail time.

Sending her that book would defiantly be seen as a threat. Would look like you were threating to rape her.
                          Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• Yeah prob wouldnt be a great idea to send it to her. But it was obviously one that she didnt read as a child. The thought of time in jail scares the hell out of me.

Comment

• Just try to reign it in Billy. You are actully really lucky ( I'm betting you dont feel lucky) but I'm sure you have noticed what others go through, you kinda got "best case scenario. People have lost their wives, children and jobs. Can't forget the select few that are denied bail. And get to wait it out like there already guilt.

Comment

• Had a phone call from oic today saying that they were now gonna analyse my phone as to texts that i sent her the day after. He wanted to know if there was a password on my phone which i naturally told him that there wasnt but i did tell him that i deleted the texts. However i have been on my phone account and they are there in my itemised bill. Hopefully this is just more info that shows i have told nothing but the truth all the way along.

Comment

Working...
                                X