No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I meant by your mates rallying round. It's a fact of army life that guys "try to score" every chance they get (especially with a conflict on, where you never know if you'll be around tomorrow) and the other guys are no doubt thinking it could well have been one of them being accused.

At the very least it's a shot a bit too close to home for them, and giving a brief may well hit home about the dangers of these liaisons.

PS. I wasn't making insinuations about anything underage; I was just saying that that's the type of allegation army mates would fall out and be unlikely to rally round over, so it's another positive that although the accusation's bad enough, it could've been a lot worse and the important bit in this scenario is having support from friends.
    Last edited by LS; 17 August 2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

True words LS. I only wish this hadnt happened I would give anything to go back and change what happened. I only hope it gets NFA'd and hopefully if it does im gonna take it as being my last chance/message from above and grow up and stop going out like that and getting in these situations im nearly 27 i want to start thinking about having a family not trying to fight off false rape allegations. And I owe it to the lads to at least warn them so they cant make the same mistake no matter what happens to me.

I didnt think you were insinuating that she was underage just felt the need to reply fully to post.

thankyou for your reply

Comment

Well i got the letter from the taxi driver saying what i would expect that i wasnt in a state of distress overly drunk or with any injuries. hopefully this should help if it comes to it. Was thinking though that I deleted the texts from my phone and the call where i pranked her to give her my number would the police be able to retrieve these? or would they have taken her phone as all of this happened after it supposedly happened and surely if i had done it i wouldnt have made sure she had my number and texted her the next morning to make sure she got home ok. Also she told the police that she didnt know my name and they had to track me down using cctv but we spent hours talking beforehand and she had my phone number i watched it ring in her hand as i 'pranked' her. sorry im babbling again it just seems stupid that she could even make such a claim when i look at it all but im still so worried.

Comment

Still no charge? Hang tight.
          Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

No still havent heard anything my bail date is very early oct. I hate the waiting just want it to be over. If I get through this and my girlfiend is still with me then im gonna ask her to marry me she has been amazing, Although I will be going back to afghan shortly after as long as it goes ok.

Comment

Hi

Well. I can tell you something. We are all in similar situation and this forum is fantastic. It took me few months to join here but after all I'm feeling fantastic after joining here. Before i was so down. Last week for 3 days was looking from my window and thinking about jumping etc. I have wife and she is so fantastic to me and I have hurt her so badly having affair with my neighbour.
              You hurt your girlfriend but if she is with you now then it looks like she will stay later. I know is hard but you are not alone here and she is still with you.

Comment

Thanks mate you are right I am truly lucky to have her still and i wont ever take it forgranted again!
                Does anyone know what they think the chances are of me getting charged on this one or whether it might be NFA'd.

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                  Thanks mate you are right I am truly lucky to have her still and i wont ever take it forgranted again!
                  Does anyone know what they think the chances are of me getting charged on this one or whether it might be NFA'd.
                  Well. Non of the member is able to tell you 100% That's for sure.
                  I don't wanna disappoint you but stop thinging that if someone tells you that everyting is gonna be ok then IT WILL BE
                  If you are thinking every single minute about your case and cannot stop then ok.
                  It's normal.
                  But if you are thinking about this then try prepare yourself that you have to fight fight and again fight
                  Prepare yourself for battle for true like I do. And you know what? It helps!
                  If I can't stop thinking about my case then ok. But I'm preparing very single evidence to show them that this b... is lier and that helps me think that everything is gonna be ok.

My wife. She believe me. I know that she is hurt bit she is still with me and she is supporting me. She says that everything is gonna be ok. But I can't think this way until I do everything what is in my power to prove that im innocent.
                  This is my, yours and any other members war in which we have to fight against falls allegations.

Prepare yourself and make sure you have everything to provide evidences that you are innocent! Don't sit and think what If!
                  Fight fight and again fight

Comment

Does anyone think I should send the letter i had from the taxi driver to the police?

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                      Does anyone think I should send the letter i had from the taxi driver to the police?

Keep the letter with you. I have statements from my witnesses and police don't know about them. They don't know even I have any witnesses either. I have spoken to my solicitor and he said that if I will be charged then we will use them. So keep them for the worst

Comment

marynarz is right - don't give the police anything.
                        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

The police told the guys at camp that they had the CCTV of us that i mentioned in an earlier post so does that mean that the CCTV is safe and would be used in the case or do I need to try and get hold of it. They said that they used CCTV to identify me so I guess they will be keeping it safe also they said that the evidence seems to be stacked in my favour I really hope that this is a good thing I really want all this to be over soon.

Comment

Feeling a little better

I had a really great weekend at a friends wedding it was almost like I wasn't in this nightmare infact I can recall only thinking about it twice over the weekend. Sometimes now I almost feel positive that It will go my way and that justice will prevail and I do genuinely feel that if I come out the the other side of this I will actually be a better more open minded person. I just hope to god still that they don't charge me with something I didn't do. No real point or question to this post just a blurb of what's going through my mind at the moment maybe others are feeling similar.

Comment

Would you really leave something that important with a mob who have a history of "losing" things which help undermine their case.

For all you know, that cctv could hold proof which clears you.
                              Get your sol to demand a copy before it suddenly goes "missing."

Comment

Even though they have already said on the initial disclosure and to the officer in the army who is my boss that they have CCTV of us together and being friendly as this was what they used to identify me? Also I only had one interview do you think this means anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X