No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a good attitude to have billy. Crying does help most of the times-- it is needed to just vent out what you must be feeling inside.

Aside from the whole regiment of men and women behind you; you also have the whole community of this FA forum behind you. I hope you can draw strength from all of us.

Take care of yourself and keep busy.

Comment

• Thankyou i will it really means a lot knowing that all pf you are with me too.

Comment

• Crying is an evolutionary response to trauma and upset. Humans cry as form of release and to relief stress. Nature spend 7 million years perfecting humans and crying is not a design fault. Unfortunately most see crying as a sign of weakness, when in reality its the sign of real emotional health.
        At least you know where you stand now and your out of limbo for a while. Im glad you have support
        I read that the CCP will prosecute if they have a 51% chance of a conviction. Their case may not even be that strong.
        This is gonna boil down to who a jury believes. The odds are already in her favor because she’s a woman. A jury will look at her and see what all humans have been programed to see; a helpless member of the weaker sex. Then they will look at you and see that your bigger than her and she didn't stand a chance with a brute squady. Im only guessing that you're well built and tall here but from not till the trial to do what you can to gain even footing.
        Stop working out or training and go on a diet. Try to lose muscle mass and as much weight as you can afford. I think changing your appearance for court is wrong in most cases and its base dishonesty but so is saying someone raped you. So do it if you can billy, try and look like you “couldn't” rape anyone and put the weight loss down to stress. Do whatever you can and start now.
        xx
        Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amre View Post

I read that the CCP will prosecute if they have a 1% chance of a conviction. Their case may not even exist.

xx
          Just a little edit for you...

I'm on board for you too. Fight to the very bitter end!

Crying helps too and regardless of 'image' everyone does it... Chin up and have faith, least you have a good legal team which is half the battle.
          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
            I am noting the smilies, however Amre may not wish to have this edited quote attributed to her and much more significantly a new member may take it as gospel.

If either of you would like this post removed (or edited) please let one of the moderating team know.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Billy I am really so pissed off this has happened. Hold your head high, use the Services support network to the full. I guess you know the types of help you can get but if you have queries PM me. I strongly suggest accessing the padre service very soon whatever you may thing of Christians or some of the plonked padres. When it matters they are bloody good IMHO. Go and fight. Assume CPS case is weak and go and destroy it!

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post

I'm on board for you too. Fight to the very bitter end!

Crying helps too and regardless of 'image' everyone does it... Chin up and have faith, least you have a good legal team which is half the battle.
                This is just what i read online. I also read that Michael and Janet Jackson were the same person and that we have lizard shape-shifters living among us.
                51% means 1% :P:P:P
                Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• Amre - you do make me chuckle.
                  Have you got a tinfoil hat as well?!
                  Seriously, you deserve kudos for supporting us who are FAd. Thank you. x

Comment

• When's the last time you seen Janet Saffron? Hmm? Maybe Janet and Michael were both the same shape-****ing reptile? Hehe!

Comment

• Unbelievable another lying rat gets an innocent charged!!! As everyone has said fight it every step, this forum is truly amazing for support and giving strength when you really don't think you have any left in you.. We are in the early stages of it all so its all still fresh for us and that day you get charged is horrific but its just a day and tomorrow is another but one step closer to proving your innocence.. Keep that chin up x

Comment

• Thanks joan i am trying i managed to eat a whole meal today which is better than the last few.

Ive made a bit of an action plan. Im speaking to solicitor tommorow so im making a list of questions for him.
                        Im making a list of reasons why it couldnt have happened and things that are bound to contradict anything that could have been said against me down things that just might cast doubt. If i can come up with these god knows what a good solicitor can do.
                        I also have a list of people that will be character witness's ranging from ex wife to army officers, CID sgt and an RAF officer whith an MBE.

Any other ideas i would be glad to hear.

Incidently my accuser is no longer on facebook as of today dont know what to make of this.

Comment

• Billy, you are doing all the right things. Keep that fighting spirit!
                          It could well be that Plod/CPS have "advised" her to delete her FB account....perhaps they were worried it might jeopardise the case? Do you have any screenshots that might be helpful?

Comment

• If I had needed it my doctor offered to act as character witness. Just an idea. As to defence strategy, keep a pad of paper on you and beside your bed st night. You never know when an idea will come to you. Have you told your sergeant? How about your unit CO? You may be surprised where your friends are. Is it common knowledge ion your unit? Not necessarily a bad thing if it leaks out. Support of mates is great. Welfare team? Doctor? Are you going operational soon?

Comment

• Yeah i got loads of facebook screenshots. And yes pretty much everyone in my squadron knows about it and they are all behind me on it as they all know i would never do something like that. Well i was supposed to be going on ops next month but think thats up in the air at the moment.

Comment

• Billy, I am not without connections in the UK military - if I can help PM me....

Comment

Working...
                                X