No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy should be included in one of the MATTs 'Drug and Substance Abuse'.

Comment

• hey billy - well done you......Shall look out for the paper when I'm up to H. (town half way between me and you) on Friday as that paper doesn't reach here...
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hi Billy.

There is only one point I would stress to your subordinates:

Being falsely accused is like walking on a mine.
        Last edited by Boys don't cry; 6 March 2013, 07:38 PM.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Coincidence but were actually on MATTs week at the moment so it kinda fits in nicely.

Comment

• What makes it worse is that the FA'er is ÂŁ8k better off as they still get compensation whilst we have to wait for reimbursement of costs!!!

Don't life suck sometimes???

Comment

• ÂŁ8k better off to drink or drug herself silly! No envy there whatsoever!

Comment

• Farewell

I have decided that in order to move on properly I am going to leave this forum. I am so grateful for everyone on here that has given me advice and support. So grateful indeed that there is no words that I could ever say to convey my thanks.

I really hope that no one is hurt or offended by my leaving, but I really need to start drawing a line under that time of my life, although the lessons learned will never leave me.

Thankyou again and the best of luck with all your cases and life on the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                  I have decided that in order to move on properly I am going to leave this forum. I am so grateful for everyone on here that has given me advice and support. So grateful indeed that there is no words that I could ever say to convey my thanks.

I really hope that no one is hurt or offended by my leaving, but I really need to start drawing a line under that time of my life, although the lessons learned will never leave me.

Thankyou again and the best of luck with all your cases and life on the other side.
                  I can understand why and I wish you all the best

Comment

• Billy - it gladens my heart to read posts like yours - it means we have done our job.

I wish health and happiness to you and yours for the future.
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• I wish I could have written RFLH's post.

You will have so many stories to tell your children and grandchildren in the future

All the best Billy.
                      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Billy,

As I mentioned previously I am pleased that the defence of this country is entrusted to honest decent lads like yourself.

Very best wishes for your future!
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Enjoy your future billy, all the very best. LP
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Good luck Billy - I hope it went well on Friday and that you will have prevented at least one or two from finding themselves in a similar situation.
                            I wish you well in all you do in the future.

Comment

• Hi billy - so pleased for you and your gf - and that you are both ready to move on. Haven't known you very long but you really are an inspiration and you both will have a great future ahead of you xxxx
                              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Oh Billy. Thank you so much for everything you have done here. You have beeen brilliant!
                                We'll miss you, but I understand your decision completely.
                                The door is always open if you ever change your mind.
                                I wish you and your Fiancée health and happiness.

Comment

Working...
                                X