No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely fantastic news!! x 10000 (I am on my phone so a pain to click the icon repeatedly)
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• yay!!!!!!

drinks are on you then Billy!!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Well guess you all, already know then ha ha! NOT GUILTY ON BOTH COUNTS UNANIMOUSLY.

Took them about 2 hours to decide, which apparently is quick, but felt like a lifetime!

Now I dont usually do smileys and things but on this occasion:

Ill put more up in a few days, but for now i need a cup of tea and a sit down.

Comment

• Wonderful news Billy,enjoy the rest of your life.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Brilliant Billy! Can imagine just how you and your girl-friend must be feeling.... I hope you'll be able to have a hard earned rest - after a joyous celebration!

Comment

• So so HAPPY for you Billy!!!

Comment

• Hey Billy
                I have been reading back through your thread and I just wanted to say that you have been an inspiration to me. You have been unflinchingly honest; very kind; supportive of others and 100% genuine.
                Thanks for everything. I hope you will choose to come back here and support others but I will totally understand if you just want to forget the whole terrible experience.
                Now you can marry your beautiful fiancee and live the rest of your life as a wiser, kinder, nobler person.
                Hugs.

Comment

• Excellent news
                  Still here

Comment

• You dont know how right you are saffron, this has been a terrible experience however it has been a deeply positive affect on my life, and has in fact reinforced my confidence in some of the human race i.e. you wonderful people.

Right must go beers are on ice, but I will be back to tell more of the story in a day or two.

P.S. the quiet little mouse who was to shy to talk without a screen in the court house (my false accuser) was brazen enough to stand outside the courthouse smoking a fag and flipping us the middle finger! Make of that what you will.

Comment

• I was waiting for the news! Im happy for you!! Congrats billy

Comment

• So hurt and angry

Hip hip horrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ,it's all over yipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee ,let's have a party ,so happy for you and WELL DONE I love yellow pages xxxxxxx

Comment

• Congrats !!! you really deserve these well polished........ LP
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Absolutely bloody brilliant!!!!

Comment

• EXCELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLENT NEWS

Chris and Tania are a real force for justice , Brilliant.

Comment

• Brilliant news

Comment

Working...
                                X