So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Got one for you...

I know of a person whose bail conditions were relaxed and they bumped right into their FA in a public place that same day ONE MINUTE after the time they would normally be expected to be in under curfew.

I am quiet open on the street and know a few FA'd now - it's bloody endemic and who's surprised seeing as how it's a recession-busting payout for the FA - getcha holiday paid, drug/drink money and all the attention that goes with it.

Praise to all the FA'd who don't just lose it and kamikaze...
    Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

• Sorry Faith,I don't want to have the last word.

I am actually under a non molestation order "Not to go 100 metres near our house or the children schools"

3 weeks after being "Not guilty",I went in a shop and saw my wife's daughter working;
      I cared for her since she was only 3 years old.

My heart was beating like I never felt it before,my hands were shaking.
      We did recognise each other but I didn't breach my bail condition,it was just a coincidence.
      I thought about talking to her but then my consciousness became alarmed.

We just waved goodbye at each other,it was hard but everyone told me that I did the right thing.

It can happen!

Just to relate with Billy,even if she recognised you,both were on the beach not "looking" for each other,

None of you reacted so your solicitor is right "This is not relevant".
      End of my story.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• A point well made BDC. Hope you are ok and sleeping better
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Well i obviously wont go into details but i found out today that forensic analysis has come back from a certain device of mine. Although it doesnt really prove anything it shows irreputably that i have told the truth about everything relating to that.

Comment

• that's another positive on your side then Billy, so that's good news.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• I have never doubted that from the start Billy - but it is good that you have hard evidence to prove what you have said all along.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Thanks guys. Also my trial wont be till feb now. Kinda dragging it out but at least i defenitely have xmas and girlfriends birthday with her. Started saving already think im gonna have to get a few whoppers of presents this year.

Comment

• That's great Billy. Not the presents, but the proof x

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    It is good that you have hard evidence to prove what you have said all along.
                    Hard evidence will always be better than words.

"Litera scripta manet, verbum ut inane perit." = "Words fly, writings remain".

Take care.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Well this is the second christmas with this hanging over my head, but hopefully the last! Anyway for a few days now im not gonna even spare it a second thought and kick back and have a few days just having a good time with family and friends. I hope everyone else can try and do the same. A merry Christmas to everyone.

Comment

• Billy hopefully this nightmare will be over soon?

I remember breaking down crying a year tomorrow as I couldn't tell my other half.

You will feel angry and upset once the small phase of elation has elapsed!!!

Have the best Christmas you can mate🎅

Comment

• Hi Billy,
                          My trial starts in 3 weeks it's been a few years waiting. I don't drink or smoke but i have put on so much weight food's my drug also to numb to cry scared ****less of the papers taking a photo of me so scared that i feel im low on energy coz of all the worrying well your trial starts in feb as well i remember! how are you coping? i know we have one thing in common we both can't wait to get this horror out of the way and reclaim our lives with god's help.

Comment

• Hi Erin
                            Yeah well not long till trial now either and im pretty nervous to say the least. I just had an amazing weekend away in Dublin for the other halfs birthday we both had such a great time. To be honest up untill now its just been an annoying thought at the back of my mind as ive just been so busy, but now as it gets closer its getting harder and harder to ignore. All I can say is i wont be going down without a fight and im putting my faith and trust into my legal team.
                            God speed my friend, see you on the other side.

Comment

• Good luck Billy and Erin. My son's trial is imminent too. Very nervous - understandably, though I know in my heart of hearts that he's not guilty. Hope and pray we'll soon be putting bananas on each other's posts.

Comment

• I remember Boys don't cry said he just couldn't wait to get the hell out of the court room after it was over, I know if we can all just get through the horror life can be amazing it started when I got arrested when i was 29 years old now im bloody 31 and i have been a slave to this bull**** for way to long. I can't wait for the mental freedom. I can't wait to never have to report to bail again, I can't wait to prove to the world how I was innocent all along, I can't wait to not have this 3 ton elephant hanging above my head everywhere i go,I can't wait for everyone to look at my false accuser because she is such an evil disgusting person Most of all I have been putting off love and girls, I can't wait to get married and have baby and start life.

I don't think I could EVER EVER EVER forgive the woman that falsely accused me! could you?

Comment

Working...
                                X