So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So hurt and angry

Good luck to you , imagine what you could be doing next weekend! Apart from drowning in bananas !
    Can't wait to hear xx keep up the strength you have been amazing xx

Comment

• Sounds like things are looking positive for you and very similar to what we were experiencing just 3 weeks ago. Hope you manage to have a good week-end and go back on Monday relaxed and refreshed. Bananas impatient to be posted. x

Comment

• Dear billy,
        Been thinking about you for 3 days , I'm very worried for you but Chris and Tania
        Seem like real winners so don't forget to stand up when the judge comes in and bow respectfully and whenever the jury and judge leave do the same thing till the very end NEVER LOSE YOUR TEMPER and most of may god's love be with you, we anxiously await a not guilty verdict
        Love your friends
        Xoxoxoxo Erin
        Last edited by Casehardened; 17 February 2013, 05:49 AM. Reason: Edited to change 'how' to 'bow', hopefully this is what erin meant to put!

Comment

• My heart is broken.......I hope your limbo ends soon into the breach once more,swimming with ravenous sharks.how many times can a heart be broken in a lifetime!

Comment

• Don't think drinking red wine and listening to Michael Jackson helps smoking and drinking first time in a year! Kill it court billy , turn the lights back on and live a great life brother! Remember no matter what u will be ok

Comment

• Been thinking of you both all weekend - see you at 9.45.... sending
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• The very best of luck for tomorrow Billy , you have had the very best of help with Chris , Tania and this forum , Chris and Tania really are the best , they helped keep me sane , simply down to there ability's , i had every faith in them but i would never of learned of them if it was not for the people on this forum .

Fingers crossed for you mate .

Comment

• sat waiting with my bananas at the ready .................. be thinking about you tomorrow Billy.
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Will be thinking of you tomorrow whilst I'm polishing the bananas you deserve shiny ones. LP
                    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi Billy, I havent been on here for a few days (many reasons), but I am thinking of you and wishing you all the best for tomorrow, I know you will be back here as a PROVED innocent man and cant wait to send all those bananas again! x

Comment

• Thinking of you today Billy. Sending you positive thoughts and praying for the right outcome.

Comment

• I am going away tomorrow with my lovely wife and can't think of a better way of starting my holiday than cracking this bottle of champagne I have on ice to celebrate your success and knowing that you will smile,laugh and cry at every single dancing banana you get. (I did)

your life will change after this is all over and it's down to you to make sure it's a change for the better and the pain is replaced with happines, because you now have the advantage over most men in the world. You know withour any doupt that you have the woman that is there through thick and thin and she knows you could never cause her this much hurt again.

Enjoy your celebration and future together.

Take Care buddy.

Comment

• Wishing you all the best Billy - keep strong and banana's are ready.

Comment

• NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Saltrese does it again!!!
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
                                I'm SO SO happy to hear this wonderful news. Congratulations Billy and Team Saltrese!
                                Very well-deserved bananas heading your way!

Comment

Working...
                                X