No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy, your post brought tears to my eyes.
    God speed, my friend, God speed.
    Sending you and yours love, peace and JUSTICE.
    Always
    Forever
    Now

Comment

• billy
      i believe you will prove your innocence
      pray for you!

Comment

• Hi Billy - been thinking about you all day.....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Thanks everyone looks like it might spill over into next week.

Comment

• oh . Keep your head up, we're all behind you.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
              Thanks everyone looks like it might spill over into next week.
              I'm free Monday.......

Comment

• Obviously wont go into details of the whole case at this stage. But judge has said that he won't be summing up untill mon, so a weekend in limbo. But I'm sure we can fill our time constructively so I doesn't have an adverse affect on a weekend together.

The prosecutor in the case is a right chopper and every time Tania puts him in his place he huffs and puffs like a spoilt child which is quite funny.

Anyway we are holding up ok considdering all and we have each other for a little cry together in the evenings, the more it goes on the more lucky I realise I am to have a girlfriend like mine and how much making up I have to do!

P.s. there are much easier ways of getting a week off work than going through this!

Comment

• the lengths some people will go to

Annoyed on your behalf that its being dragged out, make sure you have a good weekend and I hope you're all organised for tomorrow???
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• [QUOTE=billykickass;37577]Obviously wont go into details of the whole case at this stage. But judge has said that he won't be summing up untill mon, so a weekend in limbo.

- That may not be such a bad thing - nothing like a week-end away and a clear head to make the jury take note of what the judge has to say. If Tania gets her timing as good as Nerida did for my son, they'll be going off on Friday afternoon with her summing-up in thier heads and that can only be good for you.
                    Good luck for the rest

Comment

• Hi Billy - I thought on Monday after ten mins the prosecution barrister was a right numpty - looking like he hadn't prepared and was stumbling, mumbling and shaking!!! He wasn't even convincing when he opened the case.
                      I've spoken to your GF this evening and I'll see you both tomorrow.... and Monday x

Comment

• You missed a blinder today, for a short while I was accused of 'alien rape' by him whatever that is. He was quickly corrected tho! Ha ha.

Yeah I heard you guys having a chat earlier but I was relegated to kitchen for dishes at the time. It's really great to have you there but only come if you feel ok about it.

If it helps being in the glass box they keep me in during the trial really ain't as bad as it looks. I've found the guards so far to be perfect gentlemen about the whole situation and I'm just pretending its my office for the week, and I've worked in far worse places.

Comment

• You're doing really well Billy - great attitude! MyHome if you need a call tomorrow afternoon/evening just email when you get in.
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Proud of you and your other half billy. When the chips are down its amazing how strong you can be
                            Alien rape... Perhaps he was just being rude about the accuser
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                              You missed a blinder today, for a short while I was accused of 'alien rape' by him whatever that is. He was quickly corrected tho! Ha ha.

Yeah I heard you guys having a chat earlier but I was relegated to kitchen for dishes at the time. It's really great to have you there but only come if you feel ok about it.

If it helps being in the glass box they keep me in during the trial really ain't as bad as it looks. I've found the guards so far to be perfect gentlemen about the whole situation and I'm just pretending its my office for the week, and I've worked in far worse places.
                              Dishes eh???? right back down to earth!!!!
                              I'm hoping I'll be fine as long as your GF allows blood to circulate in my hand a bit more often than she did on Monday
                              thanks for reassurance re glass box - yes that was a shock but i know what to expect now!!!! Keep strong....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                                You're doing really well Billy - great attitude! MyHome if you need a call tomorrow afternoon/evening just email when you get in.
                                Hi RF - thanks ever so - I will

Comment

Working...
                                X