No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slapped legs - all trials are different and so are the outcomes (?).

May I suggest you stop reading them - otherwise you'll end up grey like me and you don't want that!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Thanks RFLH that was just what I needed! You're right I'm just scaring myself.

Comment

• Keep away from the scary stories - talk to us instead.......
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Billy u must remember there will be a low point in the trial and that will be when when they show her video more than likely, but as the trial goes on the lies start to unravel mate. I had an accused adviser too and that's when they can give you an impartial view on how the trial is going all though it won't change the way you feel. I was in tears before they even read the verdict!

Stay strong and control the controllables.

I had the police officer more or less gloat in front of my face before the trial started, I just wished they had of done their job better as it would of saved a lot of tax-payers money and of course my (longest ever) emotional roller-coaster journey.

All the best

A mending man🙏

Comment

• my trial starts next monday when does yours bill boy? I'm for some reason not really nervous or scared yet I'm just relieved it will finally begin and. For some reason I know I will be found not guilty (I am not)
            Last edited by erin; 26 January 2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Well I went up to see Chris and Tania last friday (despite the snow and ice) now obviously I wont go into details of what was discussed but suffice to say that, those guys defenitely know their stuff and have dug seriously deep into her life and pulled up more and more and essentially it feels like whichever path she tries to go down her lies have her cornered! I just hope I can do my part and hold it together i feel a bit like im about to fall apart with this and the stress of work at the moment. Time to dig deep for the final push!!! The more I learn about the ***** the more vile i realise she is!!

Erin mine is very soon too, i wish the best of luck and Justice for yours.

Comment

• Hi billykickass - I'm back so feel free to message me again if you want to
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hey Billy, I'm so happy that Team Saltrese have done such a great job for you!
                  When is it due to start? Will be thinking of you.

Comment

• C'mon son it's very very hard, but have belief in the justice system mate.

You will be ok, you have the moral courage to get thru this!!!!

Comment

• You have to stay strong and trust me you will, or she wins. Strong and proud, head held high and faith in you team.

Take care my friend.

Comment

• Hi billy,
                        im feeling the exact way as you freaking out a bit!
                        Oh my g-d 4 days from trial I'm so happy this is the end but starting to get a little nervous the main thing that keeps me calm is I belief in my heart of hearts I will win and
                        How much can one person take I guess in the end it's all in gods Hands all a guy can do is prepare as much as possible I'm ready for it but I don't know how each day my emotions might change !
                        All we can do is fight the best fight we can

Comment

• I couldn't afford such a good legal team but he is putting his heart Into it and I'm innocent so I'm prepared for the worst then no matter what happens I just want to stay alive even if they convict me for something I didn't do because every man is automatically to blame it seems I would do the 3 years I just want to live

Comment

• Were both close now. I feel absolutely knackered at the moment but we must keep fighting, there is no other option but to fight. I know as i drive to the court each day im gonna have some AC/DC turned up loud get that fighting spirit built up!

Know yourself and Know your enemy

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv24N8H1KyI

Comment

• YeeeeaaaaaaaHhhhhhhh!!!

Love it

Comment

Working...
                                X