No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a nice weekend Billy before next week.
    You've been waiting so long as well it's unbelievable.
    You are already strong but straight after the trial you will feel invincible.

All the best Billy.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thanks mate

Been having a really good weekend so far. Not gonna lie I'm pretty scared about next week tho. Guess I'm just gonna have to man up and deal with it. Can't wait for it to be nothing but a bad memory.

Comment

• You already know it will be hard especially at the beginning.
        When the prosecutor will ask you questions and when you will hear that the jury have a verdict.

Just always remember you are:

NOT GUILTY
        Last edited by Boys don't cry; 9 February 2013, 08:43 PM.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• You won't be alone there........................
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Good luck Billy, may your angels be with you.

Comment

• Well its the bottom of the night and the scores are tied...ladies and gentleman this is the big one (never a bad time to quote Top Gun)

So it starts tommorow and obviously im pretty nervous. However even if was to be sentenced to death tommorow, (hope not) I know that i have lived already a truly blessed life; I have been to some places that some never will and seen the sun rise and the sun set and even the absolute beauty of the stars in the desert, ive kicked a football with and seen smiles on kids faces that prob dont know if they will eat that day or even see out the week. I have experienced and tamed (to a degree) flight, but more importantly than any of that I have loved and I have been loved. Regardless of what any Jury return...I win!

Thankyou everyone for your support so far. I am truly grateful.

Just the final push this week, if young men can storm the beaches on D day then I can fight with everything I have this week and for as long as it takes.

Best Regards

Watch this space

Comment

• Hi Billy - just don't know how you're being so strong - sending these..... MH x
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Good man Billy...you go get em mate. This one has been a long time coming...but justice will be served at last

Keep your head held high
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• look them in the eye - you have nothing to hide - you are an innocent man.
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Go Get them Billy..We are with you all the way. LP
                      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• My very best wishes for this week....it will be nothing compared to what you've already faced in your life
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Best of luck mate .

Comment

• All best wishes Billy, I hope things are going OK. My thoughts are with you today, instead of wallowing in my own self-pity. Good luck, BN

Comment

• [QUOTE=billykickass;37460]Well its the bottom of the night and the scores are tied...ladies and gentleman this is the big one (never a bad time to quote Top Gun)

So it starts tommorow and obviously im pretty nervous. However even if was to be sentenced to death tommorow, (hope not) I know that i have lived already a truly blessed life; I have been to some places that some never will and seen the sun rise and the sun set and even the absolute beauty of the stars in the desert, ive kicked a football with and seen smiles on kids faces that prob dont know if they will eat that day or even see out the week. I have experienced and tamed (to a degree) flight, but more importantly than any of that I have loved and I have been loved. Regardless of what any Jury return...I win!

Thankyou everyone for your support so far. I am truly grateful.

Just the final push this week, if young men can storm the beaches on D day then I can fight with everything I have this week and for as long as it takes.

Best Regards

God lucky billy my flights of angels wing you to your freedom, I hope you get to stop swimming with the sharks soon and find the peace you deserve and have a good life with gods help good luck your friend erin.....................

Comment

• Billy get your accused advisor to sit back and watch the Jury, he will be impartial even if he is close to you! There will always be a low point in the trial and that's when she gives her bit normally over 1st 2 days.

Stay strong mate and remember us Combatants wear our hearts on our sleeves, but we are not what these people alledge!!!!

Sometimes these false accusers start something they can't stop!!

Comment

Working...
                                X