Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Jeffrey Deaver books are pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink lady View Post
      When all this is over you can write " MY STORY", and send me the 1st copy, many thanks. Signed.
      Now there's a thought..........
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Hi

How you doing tonight? Have you read Mia's Fiancé got a not guilty verdict today.
        Not got stuck on your garage roof, have you?

Last edited by Pink lady; 30 October 2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

How you doing tonight? Have you read Mia's Fiancé got a not guilty verdict today.
          Not got stuck on your garage roof, have you?

LoL... Sorry, was working crazy hours over the last, er.... Well, a few extra hours on top of the hours on top of the hours over Monday-Today... Not been able to add 2 and 2 the last couple of days. Today is slightly better but energy is still low. Garage is done for just now (merely a weekend project that one...) and I'm focusing on way too many other things....

Never did notice the NG verdict... Need to pop into the thread and dish out the bananas.

As for how I actually am tonight... Drained and brain dead. Popped by here for a little look, wasn't truly wanting to log in but noted you'd taken the time to add to the thread in such a sweet way I kinda felt compelled to acknowledge your posting and thank you for it. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi

Good to see your keeping busy

By the Way 2 and 2 is 4, if your still working it out.

Comment

Good to see your keeping busy

By the Way 2 and 2 is 4, if your still working it out.
              I keep getting 3.5 and 4.78!

Maybe one of these days my mind will be able to focus on simple things.......

Comment

• Comment

• whoops GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this waiting is killing me what date is your trial lawless? i got to wait till 5 feb but i can hardly bare being on trial anymore it's madness i have had an overdose of hell on earth better you keep busy then suffer like we all awaiting trial do

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
                    whoops GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this waiting is killing me what date is your trial lawless? i got to wait till 5 feb but i can hardly bare being on trial anymore it's madness i have had an overdose of hell on earth better you keep busy then suffer like we all awaiting trial do
                    No trial date...

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, missed my own thread!

In a few minutes time the prosecution have 10 days to issue an indictment on me or there never will be a trial...

I am going to have a daily countdown me thinks... If that's ok with the mods? Give me something to look forward too!!!

Suppose if I am not online then someone could add the day for me?

Gotta have the paperwork by the 23rd which will be a year and one day from my first appearance in a private courtroom.

Comment

• I am preying to god for you not to have to go to trial bless you I hope you don't have to go down that road

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
                        I am preying to god for you not to have to go to trial bless you I hope you don't have to go down that road
                        If I don't go to trial then I cannot clear my name...

I know that trials for crimes of a sexual nature are hit and miss as evidence doesn't seem to be a requirement but still, it's the only way to genuinely clear your name.

Comment

• that's fine Lawless - you got for your countdown and we'll join in with it.
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                            If I don't go to trial then I cannot clear my name...

I know that trials for crimes of a sexual nature are hit and miss as evidence doesn't seem to be a requirement but still, it's the only way to genuinely clear your name.
                            Its a double edged-sword really, I think that's the hard thing and what a lot of people struggle with. I know I do.

Let's hope the next 10 days pass quickly and happier days are ahead.

Comment

• Before I was charged, I was praying to get NFA, to avoid court. After being charged (I know it's crazy) I was feeling calm. Not every time, mostly I was scared, but sometimes I was calm cos I was thinking that going to the court will help me to prove my innocence and clear my name. When I wake up on the 1st day, I was I was scared, but on my way to the court I felt calm. Have to say that on the 1st day I was alone in the court. My wife was at home with our son (we are alone here and have no one that day who will be able to look after our son)
                              Second day? My wife was with me in the court, and I think that she was more scared than me. I knew that I will be able to tell the true, I knew that I never did it, what I was accused.And I think that sometimes is better go to the court than get NFA

At least You have chance to talk and to be listened!

By the way. I didn't have to give the statement in the court. No one give the statement, even my "accuser") My trial suppsed to start, if I remember properly, at 10:45 on the first day. The jury supposed to be sworn that day and the "accuser" supposed to give statement. But during that day, my trial started late afternoon and only jury was sworn.
                              Because previouse day my trial started late, the next day my "accuser" sopposed to give statement, but after few hours of legal (don't remember full, legal....),the prosecution told the judge that they want to drop the charges.
                              Last edited by marynarz; 13 November 2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marynarz View Post
                                Before I was charged, I was praying to get NFA, to avoid court. After being charged (I know it's crazy) I was feeling calm. Not every time, mostly I was scared, but sometimes I was calm cos I was thinking that going to the court will help me to prove my innocence and clear my name. When I wake up on the 1st day, I was I was scared, but on my way to the court I felt calm. Have to say that on the 1st day I was alone in the court. My wife was at home with our son (we are alone here and have no one that day who will be able to look after our son)
                                Second day? My wife was with me in the court, and I think that she was more scared than me. I knew that I will be able to tell the true, I knew that I never did it, what I was accused.And I think that sometimes is better go to the court than get NFA

At least You have chance to talk and to be listened!

By the way. I didn't have to give the statement in the court. No one give the statement, even my "accuser") My trial suppsed to start, if I remember properly, at 10:45 on the first day. The jury supposed to be sworn that day and the "accuser" supposed to give statement. But during that day, my trial started late afternoon and only jury was sworn.
                                Because previouse day my trial started late, the next day my "accuser" sopposed to give statement, but after few hours of legal (don't remember full, legal....),the prosecution told the judge that they want to drop the charges.
                                Held you right to the bitter end, just like me.

Only NINE days left before an innocent man is forever after denied the right to clear his name.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

My dreams and thoughts have recently been upset. I've always had this strange thought that maybe, just maybe, I did do it!!! It's a twisted world!

It's constantly nagged at the back of my mind simply because I had been drinking. I've always had that little 'what if' sneaking up on me and festering. The " 'what if' you blacked out and it did happen" kind of 'what if'...

It hit me yesterday like a ton of bricks. I never did black out and it never did happen. I was a little confused because I had fallen asleep but I seen the entire incident, in my mind yesterday, clearer than day and it never happened. I knew it never happened but after being brutally strung out, held in custody, interviewed and then having to appear in court I felt there must be something somewhere...

The DNA came back and it solidified in my mind that it never happened but my mind still held doubt of some unexplainable kind.

I knew beyond doubt that it never happened as I have never ever been that way towards anyone but even beyond doubt I STILL had doubt.

I knew my male organ hadn't been anywhere near the girl but I just didn't quite know if 'something' had happened. What the 'something' is I just cannot quite figure out but I think I have...

I mentioned it way back when I signed up on this forum and so many other people have said it almost everyday and indeed this part of the forum is specifically for it. I had such a strong belief that nothing happened but I had so many confusing questions and thoughts about what is that I simply had to seek out the answers. I had that momentary period of time where I couldn't quite play back the video in my mind!!!!

I truly have been falsely accused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took so long to piece that little snippet together that I am actually PLEASED that the process has dragged on as long as it has as it has given me closure, COMPLETE CLOSURE.

I have been the victim of a twisted lying *****. Potentially two of them although I now believe that the secondary female was innocently led into it.

I mentioned being 'kissed' by my accuser before she disappeared to 'the toilet'... It was this exact point that the video in my mind became a little distorted and confusing. The Police said I had my trousers off when the secondary female and her male 'acquaintance' entered the room and I am 100% certain I did, my accuser removed them!!!!!!!

She kissed me, and kind of fumbled around a little then said she was going to the toilet and would be 'back in a minute'. It took me a minute to wake up! I woke up to her friend screaming something at me... My accuser SET ME UP!

The charge as libeled against me mentioned some kind of gymnastics type situation where I was forcing my self ON HER. I knew for absolute certain that this never happened and frankly I don't know if it could happen ever with two sober individuals and a few practice shots and it's not something I've ever thought about to be honest.

So, she set me up and then instead of coming up with a really simple story she made an overly complex scenario which I couldn't believe happened even if I was drugged out my face and full of some kind of super testosterone drug which had turned me into some kind of sex crazed lunatic. That's why I found it easier to defend myself in interview as I knew that it didn't happen but I was also at the same time more than aware of my situation and the consequences!

What the lying ***** didn't count on was the fact that DNA varies from area to area and even then her attempt at kissing me didn't seem to collect enough DNA probably because I never kissed her back.

Does that mean that I have been sexually assaulted?????????????????

What would removing someones trousers without their consent mean??????? Is it a 'black and white' offence?

I actually think that she drunkenly got up, started kissing me and having a fumble and then maybe realised I wasn't who she thought she was kissing and freaked herself out, probably happened when I asked her what she was doing!!! She then left the room quickly, composed herself, twisted together a story and got her friends involved. She's since had to stick to the story and made it overly complex to make it sound 'out there' and believable.

Does that mean that I have been sexually assaulted?????????????????
                                Last edited by lawlessone2009; 14 November 2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X