Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's any consolation that was a very accurate description of how I felt, luckily it was only for 5 months for me. I realy do feel for you.

It will end with a positive outcome, and when it does you really wont believe the feeling of euphoria.
    Still here

Comment

• very sad story hope you find peace again sooner rather then later I know exactly what your going through i have been awaiting trial for 2 years now never give up the struggle though

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
        very sad story hope you find peace again sooner rather then later I know exactly what your going through i have been awaiting trial for 2 years now never give up the struggle though
        Blooming hell... 2 years is a scandal!!!!!

I suppose the issue I have is that the countdown IS on. I know the date and I don't expect it to roll on by without anything coming. I'm waiting on the Indictment being delivered but I don't know when but I know when by... I just don't trust the feckers and wouldn't be surprised if it's the last day!

That's the biggest killer for me at the moment. Anger is building and mixing in with all my other emotions, they're all in turmoil. Even if the date rolls by then what next? A door off my life shuts and an opportunity to clear my name by conventional means forever escapes me. At the same time am I to be grateful to have avoided a trial and possible wrongful conviction???

The entire system is such a tangled mess and soooooo many people are getting rich from making unfortunate individuals lives a living hell and branding them sexual deviants of some form.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Hi

Just read your threads don't give up now your nearly there, when it's all over everyone is going to be sending you lots of hugs.

Here is a big one for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink lady View Post
            Just read your threads don't give up now your nearly there, when it's all over everyone is going to be sending you lots of hugs.

Here is a big one for now.
            Thanks.

I could probably read a book quicker than I could read my thread.........

Been reading a LOT of books lately... Read them until I fall asleep with them in my hand! Got some pile of books for the charity shop so I suppose there is one positive from all this in a financial sense.

Comment

• When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

some weeks are so emotionally hard to get by these past 2 weeks have been bad but the show must go on .....................................

Comment

• Hi

What have you been doing today, any sunshine up your way? The 22nd will be a good day, I met my husband on that day 10 years ago, due to the allegations against him he was suspended for 3 weeks we managed to get the police to speak to his bosses. Haven't a clue what was said but he is back at work now. He will answer bail 2 days before Christmas. I keep imagining pubs, log fires and snow in Scotland at Christmas!

Comment

What have you been doing today, any sunshine up your way? The 22nd will be a good day, I met my husband on that day 10 years ago, due to the allegations against him he was suspended for 3 weeks we managed to get the police to speak to his bosses. Haven't a clue what was said but he is back at work now. He will answer bail 2 days before Christmas. I keep imagining pubs, log fires and snow in Scotland at Christmas!
                  Today I put roofing panels on a roofing frame that I made last weekend in order to extend my garage. My main garage roof is knackered so the plan is to extend, empty into the extension and then remove the main roof and renew...... All interesting stuff!

Sun was out but it was chilly. Rain has now set in. Snowed very briefly yesterday!

10 years with a man, you must need a holiday!

Joking of course... I'd imagine that bail 2 days before Christmas will not be an issue in so far as getting it extended. It's amazing how the buggers start taking over your lives and ruining all the special moments...

For snow in Scotland over Christmas you'd probably need to go further north than me although saying that there was some last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
                    When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

some weeks are so emotionally hard to get by these past 2 weeks have been bad but the show must go on .....................................
                    Thanks Erin. Not sure what to write in reply..............

Comment

• Good luck L1 - keep that head of yours firmly one - it's obviously a good one !

Comment

• good to see some positive posting.

flippin' cold here and its not even winter
                        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Hi

Funny enough just had a holiday we had a little bit of snow on Saturday, what sort of books do you read? I don't really watch telly, can't remember what the controller looks like. Saying that my son gets me to watch Die Hard, Batman anything with Ben Stiller and Walking The Dead. As for my daughter Barbie Barbie Barbie. I also play the XBox with my boy, I actually like Call Of Duty.

Comment

• Jack of all trades Pink Lady...called being a supermum!!

Agree with RFLH it is nice for members to share thoughts and experiences in such a positive way. I hope that it brings help to those lurking as well as those participating. The thing to remember about this forum is that more people read than post, so your words of encouragement to one person could effectively help many that you don't know of
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Funny enough just had a holiday we had a little bit of snow on Saturday, what sort of books do you read? I don't really watch telly, can't remember what the controller looks like. Saying that my son gets me to watch Die Hard, Batman anything with Ben Stiller and Walking The Dead. As for my daughter Barbie Barbie Barbie. I also play the XBox with my boy, I actually like Call Of Duty.
                              Ha.. Books...

Been reading 'Ben Elton' books lately, very good and reasonably deep yet quite funny and easily read. Suppose what you get out of his books really depends on what you've done in life...

Still hitting on with my John Grisham and James Patterson books, endless!

Hit a couple of true crime books lately, drug ones strangely.

Always fall back onto Clive Cussler for an easy read adventure.

Then I have my Marketing book which is more like a graduates guide to being an a-hole with regards to manipulating people. Not sure if I am reading it for fun, to avoid being manipulated or to learn some stuff about how to be successful in business. I set up a Ltd company a couple of months back when I decided enough was enough with regards to being unemployed and begging from the government via the DWP and their nonsense.

On top of that I read forums all over the net. Cars, wood, mono-blocking, electrical stuff, mechanical stuff, some planning, some plumbing, some life subjects, some giggles... I never stop. Managed to secure enough work to tide me over until the end of February next year so never short of things to do and my blooming neighbours keep flinging in jobs that they expect to be done yesterday, just to muck all my planning up!

Maybe I could do with a holiday... Just leave them all to themselves...

Skiing anyone?

Comment

• Hi

When all this is over you can write " MY STORY", and send me the 1st copy, many thanks. Signed.

Comment

Working...
                                X