Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
    Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And toes...

Contacted solicitors office today to get information with regards what happens to the 'bail' come the end of the 22nd... Getting back to me today when he's out of court so I should at least be able to provide everyone with some information with regards the end process if an indictment isn't served within 12 months.

Unfortunately I will most likely not now be able to detail what happens on the run up to a trial in Scotland so we'll need to wait on another Scottish member to come along and do that piece. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I really did think I was going to have the opportunity to clear my name by conventional means and obviously provide the details.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• You do sound dissapointed ! !
      Have your chicks hatched or are you counting them ahead of time?
      Wanting your cake and to eat it too , heh???
      Do you know what your going to do with the deluge of bananas if the best comes to the best?

- fingers and toes crossed till you get official confirmation

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
        And toes...

Contacted solicitors office today to get information with regards what happens to the 'bail' come the end of the 22nd... Getting back to me today when he's out of court so I should at least be able to provide everyone with some information with regards the end process if an indictment isn't served within 12 months.

Unfortunately I will most likely not now be able to detail what happens on the run up to a trial in Scotland so we'll need to wait on another Scottish member to come along and do that piece. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I really did think I was going to have the opportunity to clear my name by conventional means and obviously provide the details.
        Hi, L1, have everything crossed for you.
        I have also come across the article you posted up regarding the Criminal Procedure Act and read it in depth.
        I last thing I want to be is the bearer of bad news but there have been cases that have went to court after the year - only to be kicked out I
        might add. There can be technicalities that can be used - and they have to show good reason.

I really hope that isn't the case for you and I hate posting this but knowledge is power and is something I would speak to your Solicitor about.
        Sorry for my horrible post
        Izzy x

Comment

• Counting with you, L1

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
            You do sound dissapointed ! !
            Have your chicks hatched or are you counting them ahead of time?
            Wanting your cake and to eat it too , heh???
            Do you know what your going to do with the deluge of bananas if the best comes to the best?

- fingers and toes crossed till you get official confirmation
            Not sure I'd deserve bananas, not done anything of any value and nothing seems to have happened with my own case. I'm strangely feeling down-hearted now. I've been building myself up for a year to fight to the very bitter end and all I'm going to be left with is a bitter ending without a fight!

I'm counting chickens and eating cake at the same time...

As for the official confirmation... Am I actually going to get ANY information at all????? That's what's really grinding my axe, I have not had a single word at all from the Police or prosecution! NOT A WORD! I know I am the 'accused' but surely to hell, as a member of the public, I am also to be kept informed of important decisions which are being taken (or not in my case!) that could affect me directly???

IF all is clear tomorrow then I am going to visit my parents on Friday with my partner and youngster. That's the other thing that's been screwed, I've not been able to go to their house in a YEAR thanks to bail. I know I am moaning and I know others have suffered worse.

Since I have not been able to have a courtroom fight all hell is going to break out elsewhere. The 'change' I have mentioned from time to time on here is something that I am going to fight bitterly for. This method of treating people cannot be allowed to continue. I don't care if I need to go public I am NOT sitting idle and letting this pass by. It's time these useless buggers are held accountable at EVERY turn and stop screwing people around. A bloody information booklet would've sufficed when I was charged (something to read in the bloody cell!) and then a little formal letter now and again giving progress with regards to what's happened.

Instead, chewed up and spat out with the next hapless 'punter' no doubt fixed on their radar ready to have his/her life screwed over..................

Comment

• Originally posted by Izzy View Post
              Hi, L1, have everything crossed for you.
              I have also come across the article you posted up regarding the Criminal Procedure Act and read it in depth.
              I last thing I want to be is the bearer of bad news but there have been cases that have went to court after the year - only to be kicked out I
              might add. There can be technicalities that can be used - and they have to show good reason.

I really hope that isn't the case for you and I hate posting this but knowledge is power and is something I would speak to your Solicitor about.
              Sorry for my horrible post
              Izzy x
              I REALLY hope they don't attempt to try and force it into court, I will slaughter them and then sue some asses.

War path now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                Counting with you, L1
                1, 2, 3, 4....................... Oh, wait.... Wrong way...

In 41 mins time it'll be ONE day...

Actually being the 22nd of November means that the year is officially up... What a year!

Hopefully get confirmation that it's all over today (22/11/2012) and then I'll let you all know.

Comment

• Hoping to wake up to some good news....!!
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Well my computer says it is the 22nd today, however I have watched too many NH races to issue 'nanas until I get the go-ahead from you

However, whilst I have read Izzy's wise counselling carefully and I can understand this 'statue of limitations' being breached in very high profile cases, with all due respect, I don't think the allegation against you is exactly the crime of the century, so I guess you are in the clear (can I now say I told you so)

Having said this, I agree with you that this system which keeps you in limbo for a year and then drops out without any official notification of NFA is ridiculous and unfair. If you were to channel your obvious anger into getting it changed it would be a fitting and lasting tribute.
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• I echo what CH has said!

Awaiting the go ahead to post bananas!
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• A toast to getting your life back.Freedom is an innocent person's priceless human right.I hope you get back your life tommorow because there is no better way to describe waiting for a trial then HELL ON EARTH.Good luck you have been in my prayers ever since you started counting.

Comment

• Well...

ZERO...

It's all over.

But is it???????

Solicitor wants to leave it until Monday... For some reason.... Not sure what!

Court can't revoke court bail as they are only 'administrators of justice' and I'd need to contact the Procurator Fiscals Office...

Procurator Fiscals Office woman on the phone says that the system says 'pending' so they can't do anything and anyway my solicitor would need to contact them. I asked why I couldn't simply deal with the matter on my own and she said that I would need to give them written notice that I was binning the solicitor and dealing with the matter on my own... I pointed out that I couldn't 'sack' the solicitor as it was a sexual manner and she suddenly tended to agree but said that she couldn't do anything because the system said 'no'....... She recommended contacting the court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There goes my parents planning with regards the weekend and also me being able to finally venture into the town where I spent so many of my years and still regard as my 'home town', at least for another while yet.

I can't believe how screwed up the system truly is! I'm going to sue over this entire sick and pointless year. I am going to piece together all the information that I have with regards to process and responsibilities and then I am going to go over the legislation with a fine tooth comb and start acting. I so far have the Police/Prosecutors/Courts and am slowly building the Government into it all as the overall responsible leaders of a useless system. HOW I am going to sue I have little idea yet but I will have a lot of pointless and repetitive questions over the next wee while no doubt needing asked, I may have to start a new thread for it...

So, legally timed out completely with very very little chance of resurrection unless 'special cause' can be shown but it really can't. I could describe in detail why it can't but I'd be here all day. They've basically timed it out, it SHOULD have been dropped back in:

1. End of May when all parties were shown to be lying (car vandalism conviction confirmed it!)
                          2. Early July when DNA showed 'no contact'

I know that you guys will all have a go at me... I'm merely stating the obvious in my case which I know is not what happens. I'm not using the 'should have happened' as a basis for anything but more an indication that they've had ample opportunity to drop it and have simply left it to roll on! I also know this is reasonably normal... I'm formulating a different line of attack and not wanting to make it 'public' at the moment until I have had time to work on it. Action time! Not for me but for the poor buggers that will find themselves suffering the same fate as me just now and in the future. The systems broke and it's time it was fixed!

Comment

• I am just waiting for the green light for the bananas.

I'll send you s while waiting,they can't be wrong.

Take care Lawless.
                            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                              I am just waiting for the green light for the bananas.

I'll send you s while waiting,they can't be wrong.

Take care Lawless.
                              Thanks BDC.

Comment

• Well, I'm not going to have a go at you.
                                Like BDC, I am just waiting to hear the go-ahead for Bananas.
                                Thinking of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X