Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RFLH View Post
    goo job I can't chew my nails otherwise I'd be up to my wrists by now!

I'm not far off my wrists at the mo!

Gonna jump in early again and say...

FIVE days to go...

Think I'm taking tomorrow off!!!!!!!!!

Tired just now so probably going to read my book and go to sleep... Only 29 and tucked up in bed with a book at 21:20 hrs on a Saturday nite...

Really can't think of much to add again apart from to thank everyone who's been posting and I'm hoping you're all having a more exciting night than me!
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• So hurt and angry

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post

I'm not far off my wrists at the mo!

Gonna jump in early again and say...

FIVE days to go...

Think I'm taking tomorrow off!!!!!!!!!

Tired just now so probably going to read my book and go to sleep... Only 29 and tucked up in bed with a book at 21:20 hrs on a Saturday nite...

Really can't think of much to add again apart from to thank everyone who's been posting and I'm hoping you're all having a more exciting night than me!
      Hey don't worry you'll soon be out again on a Saturday night! Maybe even this time next week!!! Ha ha imagine that. Thinking of you and always looking for places for bananas to dance! goodnight

Comment

• Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
        Hey don't worry you'll soon be out again on a Saturday night! Maybe even this time next week!!! Ha ha imagine that. Thinking of you and always looking for places for bananas to dance! goodnight
        Hey,

Thanks.

Not sure I want to go out on Saturday nites...

Too much hassle!

Only FOUR days to go and I am sure that if anything is going to be happening then it will be today or the last day!

Not sure what to expect. I'm counting down but then I might well need to count all over again should a trial date come through... I just don't know if they'll let this one lie or if they'll extend the misery! I am angry that this nonsense has continued so long but I will be on a war path if they extend it!!!

I have no feasible reasoning in my head of why they have simply let this roll on in there towards a time-out. My solicitor/advocate said it would not happen and that there would be movement long before now but everything ground to a halt when the DNA came in... Why didn't they simply drop it then???

Extended hell on earth on a whim???

Comment

• I am praying for you mate.

Please stay well and calm and the truth will come out.

Comment

• try to keep calm and not panic - let us do that for you!
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• I wonder if the police monitor this forum..............I hope that if any of them reading this if a person is innocent set him free

Comment

• THREE days to go...

Comment

• Counting along with you L1. Keep your head above the water
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• In three days you will hear me saying these words to you Lawless:

"You will soon be returning to the world, but will stay relaxed and comfortable. When you awaken, you will be energized, like you've had 10 cups of coffee, but with no side effects. You will feel great, better than before. I am now beginning to count. When I reach 10, you will awaken from your trance. Whenever I, and ONLY I, snap my fingers, however, you will return to the swirling, relaxing room. When I awaken you, you will feel great."

Take care and I wish you all the best.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Ha ha! I love this BDC - have you got a trance for all of us?
                      Be kind to yourself L1 - not long to go now enjoy that book and a long hot soak...

Comment

• Hee hee...

Thanks guys.

I'm reading a rather sick and twisted book just now...

Not long to go at all... Gonna post up a cheeky 30mins early as I'm knackered and going to bed...

TWO days to go...

Been keeping really busy and hectic which seems to be the only way of dealing with things at the mo. Suppose I am lucky that way. Family have left me to run round like a headless chicken but continued to support me and check I'm okay...

Anyone know if I can check online and see if there has been any paperwork lodged with the courts???

Comment

• Criminal Procedure Scotland Act 1995

65 Prevention of delay in trials.(1)Subject to subsections (2) and (3) below, an accused shall not be tried on indictment for any offence unless
                          [F2(a)where an indictment has been served on the accused in respect of the High Court, a preliminary hearing is commenced within the period of 11 months; and
                          (b)in any case, the trial is commenced within the period of 12 months,
                          of the first appearance of the accused on petition in respect of the offence.]
                          [F3(1A)If the preliminary hearing (where subsection (1)(a) above applies) or the trial is not so commenced,] the accused
                          [F4(a)shall be discharged forthwith from any indictment as respects the offence; and
                          (b)shall not at any time be proceeded against on indictment as respects the offence]

Mmm... It appears that I can't be headed for the High Court as I've not had a 'preliminary hearing' commenced within 11 months...

Trial is also not going to be commencing within 12 months as there's only 2 days left!!!!!

That'd be one quickly prepared trial!

Comment

• Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Fingers crossed L1!
                              Bdc - are you related to Eric Cantona by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry and frightened View Post
                                Fingers crossed L1!
                                Bdc - are you related to Eric Cantona by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X