Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am afraid that in this current climate (I agree with whoever first said that accusations of sexual offences are the modern equivalent of witch hunts) the bottom line is that unless a male is completely celibate there will always be an opportunities for a female, if she is so minded, to allege something.

When a relationship is entered into, there has to be trust built up on both sides, that the man will treat the woman kindly and gently and that the woman will be faithful and honourable, by definition this has to be a slow process.

Problems arise when for whatever reason, this process is speeded up into the span of a convivial evening
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
      I am afraid that in this current climate (I agree with whoever first said that accusations of sexual offences are the modern equivalent of witch hunts) the bottom line is that unless a male is completely celibate there will always be an opportunities for a female, if she is so minded, to allege something.

When a relationship is entered into, there has to be trust built up on both sides, that the man will treat the woman kindly and gently and that the woman will be faithful and honourable, by definition this has to be a slow process.

Problems arise when for whatever reason, this process is speeded up into the span of a convivial evening
      Sorry, it was late and I was tired. Could probably have pieced it all together in a couple of sentences. I needed to write it all out so that I could attempt to understand what's going on. I've spent almost a year simply believing that they were liars. I am now aware that 'they' is 'she' and I am attempting to understand some form of reasoning. It's cut me to bits for nearing a year and I've been so fixed on 'they' and 'liars' that now I've realised that it was an individual I am quite upset.

I understand what you are saying CH but I never spoke to the accuser, never smiled at her or gave any indication that I was interested in her in anyway. People who have provided statements have mentioned that I did in some way attempt to strike up conversation or was overly friendly etc but I didn't, they're seeing things that don't exist. The girl had on some kind of velvet tracksuit thing and was far from even attractive.

The DNA came back showing I was completely celibate.

I've done a fair amount of sleeping around in a past life and to quote a recent book:

What is the point, no, I mean, really, WHAT IS THE POINT?

Obviously at the time there is a point but everyone goes through the youthful experimentations of sexual encounters whether that be purely with one individual or with many. I'm beyond that now and have been for a few years. My accuser is 19 and from what I can gather she had one potential partner with her that night and another one on the phone, I didn't pay enough attention but that's a potential of two in close proximity and I don't even know who she is so there could potentially have been hundreds. Not saying that in spite, just that she is young and probably obsessed with sex herself or at least thinks ALL men are irrespective of age/partners/life. One of her potential 'partners' I went to school with before anyone starts asking how I came about my assumption here.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• sometimes writing it down helps you to see the wood from the trees - it's your thread so you're entitled to rant!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• I have been so stressed lately I broke my ankle a few days ago .I cant walk anymore for few months trial is meant to start early feb over everything

Comment

• hell on earth atm I wrote the DPP today asking them one last time to throw my case out if i get on reply in in the next 10 days as well screw it ill have to go to trial I know ill win but the trial costs years of sweat to pay back but i am so down atm have to stop typing............................................ ........I prey you don't have to to trial

Comment

• I am so banged up can't even go to the toilet hardly got to back in hospitol tommorow to see if they have to operate ............................a false accuser deserves to go to jail

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
                I am so banged up can't even go to the toilet hardly got to back in hospitol tommorow to see if they have to operate ............................a false accuser deserves to go to jail
                Jesus, I hope you're okay and on the mend shortly.

Ankles are bad things to break!

Comment

• EIGHT days left...

Not really got much to add. Suppose the last few days have really been screwing about with my head.

My doubts and questions and assumptions and thoughts have been all over the place. I'm not too good at conveying information at the moment but I am trying...

Suppose I am super lucky that life is absolute chaos just now. From 8am til midnight is just GO GO GO! Not stopping at all, not earning too much money either!

Comment

• Thinking of you, L1 xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                      Thinking of you, L1 xx
                      Thanks.

SEVEN
                      days left...

Right to the wire by the looks of it!

Comment

• fingers crossed for you

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
                          fingers crossed for you
                          Thanks.

Comment

• Not going to manage by midnight tonight. Knackered and up early tomorrow for another job... Was REALLY looking forward to having the weekend off!

Anyway...

SIX days left... Kinda...

Comment

• I'm getting ready to say I told you so with finger poised on the banana button

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                              Just that I'm thinking that if I were working in the PF's department I would have got the paperwork in with a week or so to spare just in case of any hiccups, so my instincts tell me your case is not going ahead.
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• goo job I can't chew my nails otherwise I'd be up to my wrists by now!
                                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
                                X