Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well..............

For all you that jumped in early...

I now have it in writing that the bail conditions have been dropped.

There is no future for the case either.

I have still to attend the solicitors office for a sit down and chat. I'll be asking a few questions at the same time.

I'm now a free man with no threat of prosecution as things stand at the moment.

Of course, should anything arise in the future then I'll be going beyond hell...

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Ah-ha, now can I say I told you so

Here are your official ripe bananas straight off the boat:

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• At last:
        Congratulations Lawlessone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkerYMffMo
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Congratulations, congratulations, congra tu la a tions! (have another lot)
          :banana
          (hope this doesn't mean you'll now be leaving us all to our own fates, but understand entirely if you do) Don't think you will though...

Comment

• Absolutely brilliant
            Saw this coming as your countdown got closer, but did not want to risk cursing it by counting any chickens.

Well done for the way you have handled this ordeal. I knew that you would come out of the other side.
            Absolutely excellent result, I'm over the moon.

As with the past year and a bit, your emotions will be up and down so be prepared for that.

"Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Thanks guys/girls/ladies/boys...

Thanks for all the support and also for putting up with me for nearly a year!

Thanks also for never really questioning me or giving me a feeling of suspected guilt. I laid my entire story out on the table and I truly believed that it was horrendous and that I was bound to end up in jail yet you guys all supported me 100%. I am eternally grateful and thankful.

My head is buzzing and I am desperate to start taking on the 'establishment' in its entirety but... I'm exhausted! I'm stressed beyond belief, sickened and soooooooooooo tired. I am thankful that the ending was 'slower' than I wanted it to be and I am also thankful that the next few steps (talk with solicitor etc) won't be happening straight away. Just need to slow things down and start breathing again...

Got plenty time to act but just need to de-stress first and get a firm handle on where I want to go and for how long I am willing to chase things.

Oops, sorry, they damned bananas slip in everywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                At last:
                Congratulations Lawlessone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkerYMffMo
                Video..............

Comment

• So hurt and angry

Ha ha ,we'll done you!!!!,! So now Saturday nights out dancing? A wonderful Christmas and a very peaceful new year, I'm so happy for you, you've got you're life back and you deserve those bananas for your brave fighting spirt yippeeeee, have a good life.

Comment

• Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
                    Ha ha ,we'll done you!!!!,! So now Saturday nights out dancing? A wonderful Christmas and a very peaceful new year, I'm so happy for you, you've got you're life back and you deserve those bananas for your brave fighting spirt yippeeeee, have a good life.
                    Saturday nights out????? LoL, doubt it. I couldn't face any further troubles, least when I'm in my house the chances of trouble are limited to me pissing the missus off and getting shouted at...

Not really got my life back yet. Layers and layers of psychological damage have been done, I've been 'changed' as a person and it's going to take a lot of work to attempt to return to 'normal' (in a 'what I take to be normal' sense).. Things will work out though and I have done a lot of good changing over the past year so it's not been all bad...

Christmas............... Ha ha ha... Yeah, it'll be different this year.

Comment

• So often I've dished out the bananas and been very happy to do so, more than happy!

There's always been that kind of jealousy feeling, the eternal want for the 'bananas' to be coming my way and now the not feeling worthy of the bananas.

For all the positive results there are so many negatives for other people. Some people need to fight hard for their bananas where as others seem to just roll on into them. I am thankful that I have received mine but can't believe that I've really earned them.

Suppose where others get exhausted in the courtroom and have little fight left in them when it's all over I can expend my energies on hopefully helping others avoid the courtroom by exerting some of my energy now. Energy spent in attempting to change the system, to make it fairer and simpler, more informative and better serving. I'll only really feel I've earned my bananas when there has been positive change as a result of some kind of action that I've taken.

I touched on it earlier. I am tired just now and burning with stress but I am by no means started never mind finished. I can't believe the information I have crammed into my head over the past year, the understandings of the systems of control and the deep rooted hatred I have built up of the injustice system. I have been cheated out of the opportunity of having my day in court and yet I somehow feel relieved as I know that justice is not what the ignorant majority believe it to be...

My battle is merely commencing and I will update as I go along.

Comment

• Congrats L1! I just knew it was only a matter of time -"they" would never dare to take you on! Plus, anyone who is innocent does not need to "earn" their bananas, they are just waiting to be bestowed on ALL of the FA who have managed to beat the so unfair system. Together, we will overcome!
                        Take some time out to relax, stress out and get your life back on track! But please do not abandon this forum, we really need people like you.
                        So, so happy for you and here are your bananas -

Comment

• wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

you've got through to the other side with most of your marbles - congratulations

have a bunch of

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Phew! I was watching your count down and waiting, but like Faith I didn't want to curse it by jumping in too early.
                            So glad you have got it in writing now. Take a breather and gather yourself before you take "Them" on.
                            So happy for you. Time for some dancing bananas, methinks....

Comment

• So happy you got your bail conditions finally dropped

Comment

• Originally posted by Izzy View Post
                                So happy you got your bail conditions finally dropped
                                Got the whole lot dropped... From their end anyways...

Going after them though... Won't rest until I've had a heart attack...

Comment

Working...
                                X