Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saffron View Post
    Well, I'm not going to have a go at you.
    Like BDC, I am just waiting to hear the go-ahead for Bananas.
    Thinking of you.
    No hurry for bananas...

Longer they take the more they hang themselves...

Working strategy now...

Realised/discovered that one of my bail conditions are non-compliant with the Human Rights Act...

http://www.bailii.org/scot/cases/Sco...12HCJAC19.html

What it means is probably very little but it'll be slipped into my eventual paperwork regardless.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Also itching to press the banana button!
      Have a good week-end L1

Comment

• So hurt and angry

Lawlessone! You are more of a man than I am ( well I am a woman) but hopefully you know what I mean . You are so strong and positive and so glad to hear that you fully intend to help others after your ordeal. Shame you can't come to England and do a bit here.
        I was thinking today,why can't the cps bring in a" COOL OFF PERIOD" for these " ladies of the night" , I am quite sure that some of them scream rape, and quite possibly wish they hadn't, by which time the ball is rolling and it's too late to retract without fear of prosecution ?
        I know this wouldn't work in all cases but surely make good sense in some situations?

Comment

• Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
          Lawlessone! You are more of a man than I am ( well I am a woman) but hopefully you know what I mean . You are so strong and positive and so glad to hear that you fully intend to help others after your ordeal. Shame you can't come to England and do a bit here.
          I was thinking today,why can't the cps bring in a" COOL OFF PERIOD" for these " ladies of the night" , I am quite sure that some of them scream rape, and quite possibly wish they hadn't, by which time the ball is rolling and it's too late to retract without fear of prosecution ?
          I know this wouldn't work in all cases but surely make good sense in some situations?
          I think it's a really good idea - don't think the feminist's would like it though!

L1 - Sorry you haven't got the closure yet that you needed, it's rubbish after a year.
          After my time on here I've discovered I understand English law rather than our own! Sad admission really but there doesn't seem
          to be closure in ours.

Comment

What a ridiculous notion, that would REDUCE precious convictions surely
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Lawlessone! You are more of a man than I am ( well I am a woman) but.......
              Yeah... I'm a man and you're a woman... Not sure if you're wanting to be a man but I sure ain't wanting to be a woman any time soon...

As for 'cooling off period'... Not entirely sure it would be compatible with the law without drastic changes being made and even then some ass of a solicitor would come along and muddy the waters... It does sound VERY good in theory but in practice it would probably be unworkable.

As for me... I will slowly dig and dig. I will dissect the entire process and piece together a massive document that I want to hit the Crown Office with looking for recompense at a high level for various different reasons. I also believe that the Government have some serious issues that need to be resolved but as yet I have not read about them too much. I'm aiming for the top and hoping to hit somewhere in the middle/bottom (PF/Police). The chasing of monetary recompense is not something that I personally am desperately seeking but I know that without a large sum of money being involved somewhere then it dies a death.

Obviously I have merely started the process as I did want to wait until the year was up. I focused a lot of attention on reading appeals (without being much use on here!) and other stuff with regards to defence (again, without being much use on here. I am now moving into a different stage and that is one of recompense (not necessarily monetary) and change. The process is screwed and needs changed! The entire legal system is self serving and corrupt, I did laugh when I found this:

http://casualsunited.wordpress.com/2...urtsofjustice/

NO, I am NOT a casual! It was a Google search for something else that turned it up.

Izzy, I know what you mean... LoL... Cut slack and left to drift...

Bananas may come eventually........................................ .................................................. ..........

Comment

Spot on Pet!! Very hard to stop the wheels when the start.

Comment

• Funnily enough I was thinking that exact same thing last night. A cooling off period would definately be beneficial in many cases. How dreadful to lie and then be made to feel you have to perpetuate that lie . Faith does have a point thoiugh....not very good fro the figures..
                  I read the link about the cps - very interesting. It's frightening to think that it might even be half true.
                  (oops, sorry, that one just went off on it's own!)

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                    (oops, sorry, that one just went off on it's own!)

I hate it when that happens...

Comment

• Sod it

Couldna help meself
                      Still here

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        Sod it

Couldna help meself
                        Naughty!!

Comment

• put your bananas away boys - you may air them for a good result
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                            put your bananas away boys - you may air them for a good result
                            I'd imagine I'll be issuing a load of bananas to others before I ever find out if I'm due some...........................

Comment

• duly hugged - what's your plan of action for today?
                              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                                duly hugged - what's your plan of action for today?
                                Today I am wall papering in a neighbours house!

I don't really 'do' papering and have been avoiding it for long enough but I kind of volunteered as their papering was absolutely terrible! I've lived off some strange jobs over the last year and not sure that I would be able to get a job now with my mind being the mangled mess that it is...

Anyways, I have decided to see if the solicitor is going to bother doing anything so I am going to keep quiet for a couple of days and not annoy him.

I've been spending a great amount of time reading and attempting to analyse my situation and what the routes forward are. It's quite a big mess and will take time. There are sooooooo many areas that are not 'correct' that I am surprised the system is still operational. I believe a lot of the legal system plays on 'fear' and believes itself far above challenge from common man on the ground, time that changes and that's where I want to focus. How I do it and whether I am successful or not is entirely open for speculation but I will ask questions on here and maybe get some help, .

Comment

Working...
                                X