Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if its the same erson who has decorated here. I'd managed to block it out - but I'm noticing it now so it'll have to be done soon. He's papered over wood chip and where the woodchis run out any old paper has been bunged up. There's 3 different papers in the bedroom and 2 different paints. I've done the spare room - that was paper in 2ft strips over turquoise paint.

Its awful and it all needs doing

I wonder if they do realise its all wrong but once they tinker with one wrong bit - it'll show the rest up and the whole system will fail. Far easier to ignore those bits and work round it. You probably get better results that way.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Originally posted by RFLH View Post

I wonder if they do realise its all wrong but once they tinker with one wrong bit - it'll show the rest up and the whole system will fail. Far easier to ignore those bits and work round it. You probably get better results that way.
      When I first read this bit I thought you were still talking about wallpapering
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• I guess in one wat they are papering over the cracks - boom boom!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I guess in one wat they are papering over the cracks - boom boom!
          Or the wood chip...
          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• so you counted 10 days.Does this mean you don't have to go on trial now ? sorry bud im so confused

Comment

• Sorry for the premature bananafacation.

Wallpapering, hate it, but it is easier than you think. Preparation of wall prior to putting paper up is the thing.
              Still here

Comment

• If you don't wnat the bananas L1, you could always use them instead of paste. I'm sure they'd be excellent! oops ( will you stop that? )

Comment

There's 3 different papers in the bedroom and 2 different paints. I've done the spare room - that was paper in 2ft strips over turquoise paint.

Its awful and it all needs doing
                  But it is an insulation which keeps you warm and the colourful patches cosy during the winter
                  Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
                    so you counted 10 days.Does this mean you don't have to go on trial now ? sorry bud im so confused
                    I'm pretty confused myself!

LoL.

I won't be going to trial.

I ran into my solicitor in court today (unrelated matter with helping a mate with a speeding offence) and he's stated that he's sent out mail last Friday requesting me to contact his office and arrange a sit down with himself and the Advocate. He indicated that there would be 'oral' notice (no pun intended!!!) that things were not proceeding...

All hell is about to break loose though! 'Oral' notice isn't going to do but he doesn't know that... So far going to lodge a lengthly compaint with Independent Police Complaints Commision (first step) and then proceed to chase after the Crown Prosecution Service and then drag the court into it before landing at the Government.

Going for the IPCC first as a 'fishing exercise'...

As far as I am led to believe I am still subject to bail conditions although I have no idea what happens if I breach them as there is no possibility of proceedings in the case as it stands. My brother is going ballistic as are my parents, they cannot believe the way the legal system has treated me. I keep highlighting that I am a small fish but they don't seem to be interested.

A small fish that's going whale hunting.....

I'll let you all know when things are in place and you can all go nuts with the bananas. Sorry it's not been a simple one but then nothing ever is where I am concerned...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      Sorry for the premature bananafacation.

Wallpapering, hate it, but it is easier than you think. Preparation of wall prior to putting paper up is the thing.
                      Oh now... Preparation of the walls is a good idea but they were pretty nasty! I spent a LONG time preparing everything in order to achieve an 'average' job. I am not entirely happy with it but it is a hell of a lot better than it was.

When I'm finished there the missus has some papering in the house for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                        If you don't wnat the bananas L1, you could always use them instead of paste. I'm sure they'd be excellent! oops ( will you stop that? )
                        I'm going to eat all the bananas.

Comment

• He indicated that there would be 'oral' notice that things were not proceeding
                          It's really good news, but it's not really enough is it?
                          Horrible you don't know where you stand with your bail conditions either, do you have to wait for the oral notice? - pun did make me laugh

I've also look into the IPCC apparently you have to make your complaint to your local police station first and give them a chance to reply to the complaint before the IPCC will look at it but there are time limit's etc., probably why they drag these cases on for so long!

Anyway I'm giving you some nana's

Comment

• no way of insulating this place apart from putting it on the outside - its only a glorified shed!

L1 - you are being remarkably level-headed over this now, well done! You seem to have everything in place to kick some bottom soon - its a far better way of getting a result than going in all guns blazing - its taken me far too long to learn that!

Comment

• Good for you mate I am so happy for you, now I hope you the you get the apology you deserve keep up the Fight for your right's I hope you can get them back soon

Comment

• Oh well, since others on here are not showing much restraint here goes: visual nana's for oral use only...

Comment

Working...
                                X