Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After being sick of hiding the allegation I finally put it out in the open with my partners brother last night.

I actually feel as if I have a broken nose! Definitely got a severely swollen lip but not certain about my nose. My head is pounding. Is this what happens in society?

I really do feel as if I am convicted before I ever stand trial.

I'm sick and tired. Really tired. Tired of waiting and tired of being wrongly accused. I wish this was all over.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

good god - did he hit you?? At least you won't have to worry about a Christmas card this year.

What a complete twunt - no, not all people are like that, some turn out to be complete treasures.

I am so very sorry that this has happened to you.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Blimey Lawlessone - did he punch you? Outrageous.
        It may be cold comfort, but I can assure you that we on this forum are all behind you.

Comment

omg lawless
          so sorry he felt the need to do this . dont judge all people on his behaviour.
          their is one of them in my family also. just get rid .... you don,t need negative people around you now. we are all still here for you.. stay strong

Comment

I was on holiday with my partner and little girl... My partner invited her brother and his missus and youngster down.

We had a few drinks and stuff and for some reason I kept getting picked on. I can't take pressure at the moment. I told them so they'd leave me alone. Didn't work out that way though, they both attacked me.

Punches and stuff. I'm not particularly bothered about the assault it was just the viciousness of it. Ruined my partners holiday and my poor little girls.

I can now see the lifelong stains that people suffer as a consequence of accusations and also societies complete disregard for the person. The accusation against me has been a real wake-up call and, strangely, last night was merely the next logical step in my experience. I'm kinda thankful it happened, physical pain goes away but the turmoil in my head is getting worse by the day.

Comment

Another development today.

The guy and my accuser that vandalised my brothers car were in court yesterday.

The guy pled guilty (pre-trial hearing) and received a fine.

My accusers case was 'not called'. It's basically been dropped. She admitted vandalising my brothers car in a Police interview but this couldn't be used in court due to the Cadder ruling. She hired a solicitor and changed her initial guilt to not guilty. It was indicated however last week that she had reverted back to guilty and would have pled guilty today... The case not being called means that's not the result.

Anyone fancy putting forward their opinions on this? Have the prosecution dropped the charge against her as a conviction would weaken the case against me?

Also, can the fact that she was charged be put before a court at trial?

I don't really understand why it's been dropped. My mother has indicated that my brother can file a complaint of some form or another and push for there to be a case. I'm really split on the matter as personally I couldn't give a toss. Brother isn't getting his £400 insurance excess back from the guy and most likely wouldn't from the girl either. Only a fine imposed on the guy and no compo order.

Comment

I haven't an answer sorry - but just wanted to say that I'm sorry that your outing ended in violence.

I guess its so much harder when its a close relative - you expect them to be on your side and know you better.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

No long term physical damage.

Very odd behaviour but then his missus is a bit odd...

She even managed to 'invent' things... Apparently I raped a 10 year old! Not accused or anything, actually did it and been tried and sentenced no doubt!!! If that's the distortion that happens then heaven help what I will have done by the time 5 people down the line have heard!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the trial thing the other day, still not sure what to make of the strategy of the prosecution. Whatever way I look at it it seems as if all 4 witness statements in relation to the charge against me are now on shaky ground as with the conviction of one on the seperate charge it is now a fact that they were all out and about when they all had different stories about the afterwards with not one saying they were outside, in fact they were denying being outside entirely.......

I see an incredibly weak case becoming even weaker! All I need now is for the stupid little girl to admit to making the bloody story up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am not bothered about seeking revenge or clearing my name or any other nonsense, I just want an admittal that it's been fabricated! I don't commit rape!

I've had questionable relationships in the past but I have never ever behaved in an untoward sexual manner. I have never pressurised anyone to do anything, I've never taken advantage of anyone (unless it's a two way thing, like a one night stand just for sex, both parties being equal) and I sure as hell have never forced myself on anyone.

I'm finding it all increasingly sickening that I can be branded as something that I am the opposite off. I could probably be out there looking for sex and having sex left right and centre but I just do not look or try. I'm blank too it. I have a partner and little girl that are increasingly becoming my entire world, not to mention my not so old dog. I'm angry.... LoL.

Comment

*you're right - it did get modded!*

just stay strong bro I read your whole post it was sad and i feel sorry for you im in exactly the same spot 8 weeks from trial I can't wait till it's all over so i can start living again because my false accuser took my life for 2 years but no more....................
                    Last edited by RFLH; 17 June 2012, 10:32 AM. Reason: inflammatory content

Comment

I'm now entering another 'phase'...

Some more 'evidence' arrived with the solicitor and I had a meeting with him and my Advocate this afternoon.

They are stating that the local procurator should be finished with their 'investigation' within the next 3-4 weeks and then it's all being sent off to the Crown Office in Edinburgh. From there there is a two sift system in place:

1. A worker within the Crown Office reads everything, rights a report or something detailing thoughts, feelings, opinions and also validity of evidence. The then give their findings and recommendations.

2. The case passes through to a different office where a Crown Advocate does similar work and then gives his findings and recommendations.

If the worker 1 thinks it should be dropped then Advocate 1 MUST agree and vice versa. If they differ in their views then I am not entirely certain what happens... Forgot to ask.....

If they are both in agreement to proceed then it goes to the indictment officer and the papers are served. If they both agree not to proceed then I believe I am informed of such but not sure how, why, where or when... Again, forgot to ask...

Some of the forensics are back!!!!!!!!!

It's looking realllllllllllll good and positive... The DNA taken from my accusers mouth, left cheek and right cheek shows the following:

1. My DNA is not present in either shape nor form.
                      2. The DNA of a third party is present.

In one of the statements it is mentioned that my accuser 'kissed' one of the males who were present. I am assuming that it is his DNA that is present. My solicitor and Advocate are very pleased with the results and have already given me positive indicators of how they will proceed. They didn't come straight out with the results but tested me a little first, suppose they just want to be sure I am not guilty as they really don't know me from Adam at the end of the day.

They also received a DVD.................... It's a DVD from the custody suite at the Police station showing me when I was arrested. They are not entirely sure why it's been provided as the audio is poor (can't hear anything) and it only shows me in a positive light in full cooperation mode.

Other than that I've been informed that at present the prosecutors are dropping very few cases due to 'public interest' in sexual matters at the moment. I tend to disagree with this way of putting things but I sure wasn't going to start ranting about the government pressurising the media to make a big deal about things simply to pass legislation and so increase the literal number of criminals. I know that the attention to 'rape' and similar offences was made a big deal out off so that the government could get their proposed legislation through and since then the media have sensationalised quite a few normal boring cases simply to keep the momentum going and sell papers. Everyone is making more money now yet justice is slowly being eroded and innocent people must surely be going to jail in ever increasing numbers.

I'm reading todays information in an extremely positive light. The ball is now swinging back into my side of the park after being lost in the sky for 8 months. My thoughts and willingness to battle has stepped up a gear. This nonsense of an allegation is winnable and with every passing day and fresh piece of 'evidence' my chances of losing are getting slimmer and slimmer. I could not be happier with my legal team and I could not be happier that I am being shown, through forensics at the moment, to be the truthful party in this allegation.

I know the fight is not over and it sure as hell is not won but my boat is listing onto an even keel and the horizon is fast approaching. I've weathered the storm at it's worst and can only sail into calmer waters.

Comment

Sorry... I'm VERY tired just now.

I forgot to say that I could not be happier with all you guys out there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without this place the last eight months would've been traumatic and filled with doubt. I'd have scared myself silly with OTT Google misinformation and probably signed up with some extortion racket promising me gold in exchange for sticks or something.

You guys have all been inspirational and 'normal' whilst my world has been falling apart. Normal to me is being able to move through a situation with people on the same wave length and with the same interests. Abnormal would've been expecting help and support from a motoring forum or something. This place is THE dedicate help and support place and I am eternally thankful for its existence.

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                          1. My DNA is not present in either shape nor form.
                          2. The DNA of a third party is present.
                          These are statements I like to read.
                          I wish you all the best Lawlessone.
                          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Other than that I've been informed that at present the prosecutors are dropping very few cases due to 'public interest' in sexual matters at the moment. I tend to disagree with this way of putting things

This would have everything to do with the media printing each and every story that they are possibly allowed to in glorious technicolour - thereby scaring the public sh*tless. Hence the 'public interest'. Some coppers and prosecutors know full well they are prosecuting an innocent man but they will still proceed 'in the public interest'.

The public are 'interested' because they have been scared by the media, as most red top readers believe everything that they read and see, and are led to believe that there is a paedophile and rapist in every shop doorway and on every street corner, just waiting to pounce.

Yes there are some very dangerous individuals around. But not at the prevalence the media and authorities would have us believe.
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                              This would have everything to do with the media printing each and every story that they are possibly allowed to in glorious technicolour - thereby scaring the public sh*tless. Hence the 'public interest'. Some coppers and prosecutors know full well they are prosecuting an innocent man but they will still proceed 'in the public interest'.

The public are 'interested' because they have been scared by the media, as most red top readers believe everything that they read and see, and are led to believe that there is a paedophile and rapist in every shop doorway and on every street corner, just waiting to pounce.

Yes there are some very dangerous individuals around. But not at the prevalence the media and authorities would have us believe.
                              You definitely have a way of putting things forward in a balanced and unbiased way. All I tend to do is get caught up in the moment and rant and rave...

Thanks RF.

Boys don't cry: I'm liking those kinda bits of real tangible evidence myself at the moment!

Comment

Thought I'd resurrect this thread...

I've almost got a month left until this times out or has to be in court.

It's going right to the bitter end!

As the months have worn on my outlooks, thoughts, feelings and emotions have become more and more erratic. I've not been on so much recently because I felt that a lot of my replies were not helpful but merely me ranting and raving and trying to force my points of view on people.

I really do want to scream from the top of a mountain or something!

I've been indulging in as many different things as possible lately to try to pass time quicker. Some days it works and others it doesn't...

My solicitor and Advocate said May then June then July then August... They've been good but since August I've drifted and not been in touch with them. I feel somehow compelled to give it as much chance as possible of timing out as a trial is something I don't fancy facing. Court appearances for speeding offences or the likes are a complete walk in the park now and forever more should there ever be any but the prospects of facing a trial for rape or attempted rape or whatever is alleged on my piece of paper is a totally different ball game.

I'm hoping and praying that this times out. The closer it gets the further it is from my reach. I know that things always have a nasty habit of happening at the last moment so the pressure is becoming incredible. If I was bloody guilty I would have no doubt had an awesome defence lined up by now but it's the fact I'm wandering in the wilderness without a clue of what's going to happen or what kind of defence is even relevant. What the hell am I defending myself against? The outline of the allegation is lodged in my head but I don't have a clue what it really is! I get focused on specific words and scenarios so the pictures of what I believe the allegation to be could be well and truly different from what the allegation actually is and after such a lengthly time of attempting to understand so many things about such a strange situation I'm not sure if anything I say will make any sense.......

Anyways... I will try and pop by from time to time at the moment and will definitely update if anything progresses but the next month and a bit are going to be a living hell for me and my mind just needs to be somewhere else or I'll go crazy. I'm hoping for positivity but wallowing in negativity.

Comment

Working...
                                X