Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by felix View Post
    Re the immigration matter look up Luis Zambrano (check spelling, first name might be Ruis) in the European Court. That should make your wife safe if her children are wholly depending dent on her
    Hi Felix, thankyou for your post, hearing the name Zambrano brought make memories of when we were dealing with the Uk border Agency, just to clarify, my wifes immigration status is fine She has permission to be in the Uk the problem is entitlement to public assistance, although her visa does not state that she has no entitlement to public funds, right to be here is under European law and a section of that mentions about becoming a burden on public funds, as I was the main earner that of course did not effect us, now because of the situation UKBI have targeted that clause.

Comment

• Hi everyone, hope you all had a blessed and peaceful easter, I got to see my children on skype on easter sunday it was fantastic, and today is my little boys 4th birthday, thankyou Hol for your kind thoughts here`s wishing everyone health hope and happiness for the road ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
        Hi everyone, hope you all had a blessed and peaceful easter, I got to see my children on skype on easter sunday it was fantastic, and today is my little boys 4th birthday, thankyou Hol for your kind thoughts here`s wishing everyone health hope and happiness for the road ahead.
        Back to you Sparks. Good luck
        Hol.

Comment

• Well here I am, Tuesday magistrates, first battle in the war, but I lost my wife and children, so bring it on, I. Can not f#%king wait.

Comment

• Sparks.

You haven't lost your wife and children.

You won the right to show you are not guilty.
            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• my tuppence worth:
              never believe you have lost anything! May not help but is my advice! I'm going thru hell, parents, 4 kids and all my relatives and close family members involved but I will never give up, never, cos I know my hubby is innocent. and if all those people mentioned think they have to believe what is not true, then tough luck! I know the truth!

Take care and good luck!

Comment

Well here I am, Tuesday magistrates, first battle in the war, but I lost my wife and children, so bring it on, I. Can not f#%king wait.
                Hey sparks. Keep your chin up. Your going to be okay. Hope Tuesday goes your way. You will come through this, but just keep head strong and keep calm. (easy for me to say,) I wish you well.
                Hol

Comment

• Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
                  my tuppence worth:
                  never believe you have lost anything! May not help but is my advice! I'm going thru hell, parents, 4 kids and all my relatives and close family members involved but I will never give up, never, cos I know my hubby is innocent. and if all those people mentioned think they have to believe what is not true, then tough luck! I know the truth!

Take care and good luck!
                  Good on you don't believe it. That's the spirit. That's just how I felt with my hubby
                  Hol.

Comment

• Ok 1 day left then 1st visit to magistrates, 10:21am and I am locked (pissed) in English, phoned the Samaritans last night because I was on a real down, lol must of bored the guy because he said he had to go( hope he is ok) oh phoned yorkster also sorry mate, today I am mr angry, God knows what I will be tomorrow.

Comment

• Hey sparks

Don't get this wrong as I really do mean well, but you need to get yourself together for tomorrow. It my be one of the toughest days of your life and you need to get back your confidence, mate! Get that fightng cap on, chin up and go for it! Will be thinking of you!

Take care

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                      Ok 1 day left then 1st visit to magistrates, 10:21am and I am locked (pissed) in English, phoned the Samaritans last night because I was on a real down, lol must of bored the guy because he said he had to go( hope he is ok) oh phoned yorkster also sorry mate, today I am mr angry, God knows what I will be tomorrow.

Comment

Ok 1 day left then 1st visit to magistrates, 10:21am and I am locked (pissed) in English, phoned the Samaritans last night because I was on a real down, lol must of bored the guy because he said he had to go( hope he is ok) oh phoned yorkster also sorry mate, today I am mr angry, God knows what I will be tomorrow.
                        Hi Sparks

I really really hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow, you must stay strong and prepare for the fight of your life!

Stay positive and if there is one thing that will keep you going through this it's the thought that you have NOT lost your wife and children....

Feel free to PM me anytime day or night for a chat if you need to talk to someone

Look after yourself mate

Comment

• Hi sparks - keep strong and get that fighting spirit back - you know you're innocent so don't let them get to you.... sending hugs....
                          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by browndown777 View Post
                            Hi Sparks

I really really hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow, you must stay strong and prepare for the fight of your life!

Stay positive and if there is one thing that will keep you going through this it's the thought that you have NOT lost your wife and children....

Feel free to PM me anytime day or night for a chat if you need to talk to someone

Look after yourself mate
                            Hey browndown. Good to hear your good spirit come out to encourage others. I've followed you both and kept in touch. One thing I'm sure of, is you and spark are gonna make it. You have both been rock bottom and your both coming out on top. Keep your faith and courage, both of you. You deserve your lives back.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW SPARKS. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU.
                            HOL

Comment

• Will be thinking of you, good luck ! LP
                              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Good luck. Keep your head high.

Comment

Working...
                                X