Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparks View Post
    I saw my new Solicitor today and after speaking with her I feel I now actually have a Solicitor, I could feel her confidence and it raised my spirits no end.
    That's what we like to hear! Positivity. Your ready for the road ahead sparks and your gonna make it. My support is with you. Soon you will be giving words of wisdom to others.
    God Bless you sparks
    Hol

Comment

Thanx so much Hol,

What I am going through is nothing to what my family are suffering and I cannot help one iota.
      And to top it all social services are doing nothing to assist her, she has been told she is not entitled to benefits and as that also includes housing benefit they are on the verge of being homeless,an example of SS protecting and acting in the best interest of the children, shame on social services for the suffering you cause people.

Comment

Thanx so much Hol,

What I am going through is nothing to what my family are suffering and I cannot help one iota.
        And to top it all social services are doing nothing to assist her, she has been told she is not entitled to benefits and as that also includes housing benefit they are on the verge of being homeless,an example of SS protecting and acting in the best interest of the children, shame on social services for the suffering you cause people.
        Oh my god! What is the world coming to? Is there anything your sol can do? Maybe put your family in touch with someone who can act for your families part to go higher and see the problem these people are causing. Maybe then they can get the help they need.
        Oh sparks, I wish I had the answers for you. The world is cruel and good people are finding it harder to live in it.
        I keep my fingers crossed and my prayers are with you
        Hol

Comment

Unfortunately its an immigration matter my wife is being seen as a foreign national and her status is being seen differently because we are not living in the same house.

Comment

Hi Sparks, That's unbelievable! Is your wife entitled to apply for British nationality or citizenship? Is she European? Surely your children are British and as their mother she has rights? If she hasn't already done so she should urgently get an appointment with the immigration expert at the Citizen's Advice Bureau. She might find there is special provision for special cases? I wonder if the fact you are bound not to live with your family comes into it?
            Outrageous that SS feel your children need to be protected from you and yet are happy to see them in such a precarious position thanks to a situation they have imposed.

On a positive note - I'm glad you're now feeling much more positive about your defence having changed your solicitor. I know just how that feels, it's wonder ful to be able to move forward.
            All the best,

Comment

Its a very complicated thing my wife is Kenyan, and the children are British, her right to be here depends on me exercising treaty rights, she would have been able to get ILR this November, there are people looking into her situation but it takes time and unfortunately time is against her.

Comment

Its a very complicated thing my wife is Kenyan, and the children are British, her right to be here depends on me exercising treaty rights, she would have been able to get ILR this November, there are people looking into her situation but it takes time and unfortunately time is against her.
                Hi sparks.
                Hope this can get resolved ASAP. I really feel for you. I just wish I had the answers. Keep strong, I'm sure it will get sorted. Hang on in there Hun.
                Hol

Comment

I struggled with myself long and hard about this post.
                  I hope that my decision to write it will not make others lose hope, remember all our circumstances are different so even if the accusations are similar it does not mean the outcome will be the same.
                  DO NOT LOOSE HOPE. If you are truly innocent regardless of the evidence or the outcome stand tall and firm.
                  Today My wife was told by the Social Services that regardless of the outcome they will still be involved.
                  This was to much for her to handle and after trust me long discussion my wife wants to part company, before anyone draws opinions it is not out of her thinking I am guilty or a moment of madness.
                  She is a mother protecting our children and for that God bless her, This goes no way into explaining our conversations, I ask you all to respect the decision that she made and understand her reasoning behind it.
                  For me I am not going to attempt to try and explain my feelings and no response to this post will be most appreciated, to anyone guilty of this type of accusation and to anyone making FALSE allegations I personally hope you rot in hell.

Comment

I struggled with myself long and hard about this post.
                    I hope that my decision to write it will not make others lose hope, remember all our circumstances are different so even if the accusations are similar it does not mean the outcome will be the same.
                    DO NOT LOOSE HOPE. If you are truly innocent regardless of the evidence or the outcome stand tall and firm.
                    Today My wife was told by the Social Services that regardless of the outcome they will still be involved.
                    This was to much for her to handle and after trust me long discussion my wife wants to part company, before anyone draws opinions it is not out of her thinking I am guilty or a moment of madness.
                    She is a mother protecting our children and for that God bless her, This goes no way into explaining our conversations, I ask you all to respect the decision that she made and understand her reasoning behind it.
                    For me I am not going to attempt to try and explain my feelings and no response to this post will be most appreciated, to anyone guilty of this type of accusation and to anyone making FALSE allegations I personally hope you rot in hell.
                    Sparks as much as you don't want responds from your post, but just can't ignore. Your a true gentleman and my thoughts are with you.

Comment

• Hol, your a treasure and an inspiration, and the words thank you really seam inadequate but its all I have, strangely and I can't explain why I feel at ease with the whole situation, its like one of those films where the person goes from one disaster to another and you think that could not happen in real life.
                      Just 2 years ago I had all I thought I would ever need, job, home, wife, family, car.
                      Lol now I am in a bedsit boiling water in a pan, Now I just want my day in court because even if I got found guilty well it will mean nothing to what I have already lost, I would of liked to of said it can't get any worse but I said that the day I was made redundant lol did that statement bite me, thanx guys because its good to know there are people out there willing to take time to assist others.

Comment

• Sparks mate,

I know just how you feel, a few months ago I too had everything I could of wanted, now well......you have read my posts.

Can things get worse? I really dont know.......

But what is keeping me going is the thought that maybe things WILL get better! maybee there will be a happy ending! maybee just maybee the truth will provail and this nightmare will end......

The people on this forum have given me lots of support and advice but above all they have given me HOPE!

As bad as it seems at the moment please try and believe you will get through this.

Comment

• Be strong now because things will get better.
                          It might be stormy now but it won't rain forever.

The hell does come to a conclusion... it takes time...but it ends eventually.
                          All you can do if fight with all you have for the truth ! LP
                          Last edited by lonley place; 26 March 2013, 07:55 PM. Reason: missed a word
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi sparks - you have great courage, honesty and dignity.....
                            Things do get better - there are many posts of NFA and Not Guilty on here, but when you're in the middle of everything it seems like it'll never end....
                            keep strong
                            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
                              Hol, your a treasure and an inspiration, and the words thank you really seam inadequate but its all I have, strangely and I can't explain why I feel at ease with the whole situation, its like one of those films where the person goes from one disaster to another and you think that could not happen in real life.
                              Just 2 years ago I had all I thought I would ever need, job, home, wife, family, car.
                              Lol now I am in a bedsit boiling water in a pan, Now I just want my day in court because even if I got found guilty well it will mean nothing to what I have already lost, I would of liked to of said it can't get any worse but I said that the day I was made redundant lol did that statement bite me, thanx guys because its good to know there are people out there willing to take time to assist others.
                              Sparks and LP are right sparks and you don't need to say anything. We have all been in positions were we needed someone to tell us, there is hope and friends here. Browndown will be good for you and you for him. We all have shoulders, you can lean on us anytime. But never think for one minute that we won't answer your post because we can't not.
                              Good luck! And lots of hugs
                              Hol

Comment

• Re the immigration matter look up Luis Zambrano (check spelling, first name might be Ruis) in the European Court. That should make your wife safe if her children are wholly depending dent on her

Comment

Working...
                                X