No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to hang in there and be strong!

I can fully sympathise with you about missing your family and all the nice things that you took for granted, this is how I feel most of the time too.....

Comment

• Absolutely CH! Plus... you have a time limit now, it's not going to go on indefinately as it seems to in the first stages. Now you really have something to fight for, the cards are on the table, ( hopefully most of them).
      Depression is an energy guzzling beast and you need that energy to prepare for your defence - don't let it sap you.
      I hope you don't mind me passing these images to you which I have found helpful and you may want to try ( you need to practise for them to really work)

Imagine you are walking along, it's a nice sunny day, your enjoying being out and taking in your surroundings (not what's on the ground)..... all of a sudden, there's a great big crack in the path. It's going to be hard to avoid but you realise it's going to be much easier than getting out should you fall in. You need to make a snap-shot decision and react ....

You are lying alone on a beach from some happy time in your past.... the sun is warming your back, the light is filtering through your closed eyelids, your finger tips sifting the fine sand. You can smell the sea-air and hear the rythmic swish of the tide coming in and out, raking the shells...

Comment

• Hugs for all those mising thier families

Comment

• Good advice from WGO. I do the same kind of thing. It does help and does give you strength! I miss my family, too, I really do. But unlike you, I will not be reunited, unfortunately, whatever happens...

Comment

• I'm really sorry to hear that DBI... there are other people on here in the same position. This thing is so unbelievably distructive.

Take care.

Comment

• Thanks WGO. I know.... The worst part is that the allegation is not even coming from the alleged abused but from someone out to absolutely destroy me - out of envy - and my entire family believes it. It's just hit me really...

Comment

• Hi sparks - really sorry you're on the way down again - it is just an awful way to live but a tiny grain of comfort is that "it's normal," and a slightly bigger one is that you will start to go up again. Try googling "mood food." Some foods are known to boost your mood such as avocado and turkey. Vitamin B complex supplements can also help....... Keep strong, believe in the truth and we'll help all we can...... MH
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Well guess who had a heart attack, will post more later

Comment

• Whao?

Comment

• Who - the FA??????
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• I meant to say who too and not typo...

Comment

• Hi Sparks...hope your ok, worried now do hope its not you who's ill
                          Fingers crossed its Karma at work. LP
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• 17:45 today I took chest pains thought it was indigestion, I am in ccu I have had to things done called stinths put in, feeling better now, after a good old whack of morphine, will know more tomorrow.

Comment

• So sorry to hear that but glad you got help. Hope they are treating you well and hopefully you'll be on the mend quickly.
                              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

• Get Well sparks LP
                                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Working...
                                X