No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's brilliant news sparks must have cheered you up loads.....
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Great day for you and them!

Comment

• Brilliant! Hope you're still savouring it and the next time will be soon!

Comment

• Hi everybody,

WHATS THE CRAIC? Lol that's Irish by the way for what's been happening since I visited last, So me well been having some tests because cardiac people think I am having a problem with one of the medications so there trying to confirm which one and change it,( been fainting ) gone 24 hours now and all good touch wood( ok touch plastic screen all is good) can you imagine it took this to take my mind of the court case, oh but I'm not recommending it!! Anyway best wishes and positive thoughts to everyone, I will have a read and catchup.

Sparks.

Comment

• Hi Sparks, welcome home !
            Good to see you are making progress, hope they get your meds sorted soon. x LP
            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi sparks - good to see you here again - hope you get sorted soon. Can completely understand bout you having your mind off all this when you were proper poorly - I was the same when I was in for 4 days a while back - indescribable physical pain - but nothing going on in my head for 4 days!!!!

Comment

• Hi MH,

Did you find out what was causing the pain? Hope all is good,yeah weird I really forgot about the court, and with all the med,diet,cholesterol,exercise,do don't info it has took a bit of a back seat, guess that will change as next court date gets near, anyway I'm still here so onwards and upwards, best wishes.

Sparks

Comment

• I have to say, Sparks, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but you sound so much better since your heart attack!

Comment

• Hi Sparks

Glad you're back and hope the meds are sorted now.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
                      Hi MH, Did you find out what was causing the pain? Hope all is good. Sparks
                      Hi Sparks - yes, this time they did bother to investigate - Stage 1 Oesophagitis. 8 weeks of meds have sorted it for now apart from an episode last week
                      Hope you're still going on ok
                      MH

Comment

• Hi Sparks
                        Nice to see you back on, take care of your self and keep strong......

Comment

• Well not medically minded That's one I would have to google, but glad to hear that your getting some relief from the medication, strange what life throws up.

Comment

• Thanks Browndown777,
                            I am good, how are things in your world hope you are also looking after yourself?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Sorry not been around for a while, had a few problems post heart attack, things more settled now and I am still playing the waiting game, loneliness is my biggest enemy at present and I struggle to fill the hours, on an up note my wife's situation regarding funds has been sorted thank God, one less worry, seeing the children on Skype is a power of strength but emotionally draining afterwards,they seam to be growing so quickly.
                              Oh SS had another meeting and the children were placed on the at risk register for another six months and are encouraging my wife to consider divorce.

Comment

• Hi Sparks,

Good news about your wife's funds sorted out. Totally disgusted that SS feel they have the right to suggest such a thing!!!! They are awful people. This experience with SS for me has been one I can never forget. They really stick the knife in!! Chin up mate. xx

Comment

Working...
                                X