No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blimey - poor you - stents open the arteries or vein - whichever they put them in - hope you get better real soon - hugs
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Here's to a speedy recovery Sparks. Thinking of you.

Comment

• my crazy week

Thanks guys for support messages, so court was on tuesday, heart attack Wednesday, and no my name is not Solomon Grundy, I actually thought it was indigestion, the only symptom I had was a chest pain, paramedics were fantastic I really hope I get a chance to thank. Them, I ended up with two stents in the same artery and a mix of tablets for the rest of my days, smoking, drinking, poor diet, and stress, will get you into the heart attack club ( not recommended).
        Last edited by sparks; 20 April 2013, 02:09 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• smoking, drinking, poor diet, and stress, will get you into the heart attack club - it sure will, so why do we still do it?

Hope you feeling better pdq chum
          Still here

Comment

• What a lot to cope with - I hope you make a good recovery quickly

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your heart attack. Not surprising with the stress you must be under.

Hope you make a full and quick recovery
              Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

• Really sorry to hear about your heart-attack - I hope you make a speedy recovery. Is there a cardiac support groupe near you?

Comment

• The cardiac support is all part of the treatment package, and I feel really good health wise, was a little scared being alone the first night home but it was ok last night, Guess like everything it gets easier, thanx guys.

Comment

• Good to see you back sparks,take care.LP
                    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• please help

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                      I have just found out that I have been accused of serious sexual offences of an historical nature, and like others on here that I have read my life is in turmoil.
                      so sorry spark that your in this awful situation. my partner is going through the same it has knocked us sick and turned our lives upside down. Keep strong spark
                      Last edited by Casehardened; 21 April 2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Don't worry the moderators will move your thread to its own place, SS are horrible people doing a job and they do not care if your partner is innocent, so you have to work with them, be strong for your partner and the children, and most importantly for yourself, I will ask the moderators to move your posts to a thread for you so you can get support and advice, chin up girl you have friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
                          The cardiac support is all part of the treatment package, and I feel really good health wise, was a little scared being alone the first night home but it was ok last night, Guess like everything it gets easier, thanx guys.
                          Hi Sparks - you do sound good! That's good news about the cardiac support because much of what you'll learn about looking after yourself will help you get through the other terrible ordeal. Make the most of the relaxation , excercise etc, it should do you the world of good.

All the best

Comment

• Fantastic day,

Saw my babies on Skype, God I miss them so much.

Comment

• Glad to hear that Sparks! Must have been great...

Comment

• That's wonderful, there's nothing better than seeing your babies faces and keeping strong to be with them soon. I am pleased for you. When you feel down just remember nobody can ever change the fact that they are yours.xx

Comment

Working...
                                X