No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. I expect it's wise for him not to say too much. It just seems odd that the police, having been told by her that she couldn't describe him and didn't know his name, would almost immediately go and pick up someone she obviously would be able to describe and was likely to know the name of.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

• Gather as much information as you can

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Nunn Rickard, Exeter
      your quest begins now don t wait to being charged.collect and collate every piece of information you can .Do not tell the police everything they can twist things round ,they lie and cheat to get you convicted.right now to them you are guilty .i had a lot of information which I did not reveal to the police because they cannot be trusted nor can the CPS.If they are going to charge you they will and will tell nothing about their evidence.Important do not trust the police or CPS.be very careful about what you say and who you say it to.An innocent remark can be twisted to imply your guilt.try to remain positive difficult at times I know.Each day get up with a new objective even if it comes to nothing think and think again

the very best of luck

sadman

Comment

• I wish i could begin to tell you all the inconsistencies in her story it seems like the more i hear the rubbish it is and less sense what she has said has made, but obviosly i wont go into detail on here.

Comment

• When's the trial?
          My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
          And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

• I dont know for defenite yet, possibly Oct.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadman View Post
              your quest begins now don t wait to being charged.collect and collate every piece of information you can .Do not tell the police everything they can twist things round ,they lie and cheat to get you convicted.right now to them you are guilty .i had a lot of information which I did not reveal to the police because they cannot be trusted nor can the CPS.If they are going to charge you they will and will tell nothing about their evidence.Important do not trust the police or CPS.be very careful about what you say and who you say it to.An innocent remark can be twisted to imply your guilt.try to remain positive difficult at times I know.Each day get up with a new objective even if it comes to nothing think and think again

the very best of luck.

sadman
              Perfectly right sadman.

My support is with you Billy.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• I 'll prove it once again.

A few days later afer being arrested,I went to another police station because I needed some help (as I was absolutely devastated).
                In the police officer's statement was "I came to the police station,crying and said that I was..."

I am really scared to write this part of the statement but I don't trust the police anymore.

I respect them to protect but they would protect anyone who makes an accusation even if they are diabolic and I know what or who I am talking about.

The justice ,though ,was fair with me.
                Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• So there i was on saturday enjoying a glimpse of sunshine with the girlfriend lying on the beach. Then who turns up... The howling crocodillapig of my accuser! She was within 2ft of me at one one point looking at me clearly didnt recognise me then set up camp on the beach within about 8ft of us!! I couldnt believe it if i had done the terrible things she has accused me of you would think my face would be burned into her memory!

We stayed for a few more minutes so it wasnt obvious we were leaving because they were there, but then upped and left , despite wanting to go and at least kick over their sand castles. However i think that would probably be a breach of my bail.

Comment

• Good for you

well done Billy for not reacting.you did the right thing.. although it must have been very tempting to seek revenge ...
                    i saw my son.s accuser in our local shop some months ago.. i started running toward her. i dont know what would have happened i can honestly say ..
                    lucky for me my daughter saw her too .. and promptly dragged me out of the shop ..
                    glad she did now.

Comment

• Yeah good for you too. I know the feeling almost like your blood is boiling and all you want to do is tear them apart! Stupid cow sat there eating a pasty like all is good in the world. We will both have our revenge, but not in a hot blooded flash in the pan type way.

Comment

• Well done Billy.
                        I think we all have a secret speech rehearsed for when/if we ever come face to face with our accusers. I know I did! However when I actually DID come face to face with her I was so shocked and shaky that I simply walked away. This was after Mr Saffron's trial and sentence - he had been home for some years when I literally almost bumped into her.
                        It takes more courage and presence of mind to walk away than to let rip. You did the right thing. Definitely tell your sol though.

Comment

• Thanks saffron, yeah i did sent him an email as soon as i got home. My girlfriend filmed on her phone how close to us she was and yet oblivious.

Comment

• Well done Billy.
                            The best thing you ever did was to ignore her.

I know exactly how you are feeling but one of my colleague told me:
                            "Don't worry,God doesn't pay his debts with money"

Every time I see mine she acts and there is always a policeman near us.
                            Next time I should really bring her flowers.

You know perfectly what I would love to do but I can't and won't.
                            She would be too please for me to behave badly and I would end up where I nearly went.

Sorry ,I'll be again more clever than you.
                            Everyone knew I would never do anything like this.She is turning her family against her,later the children.

At least I can keep my chin up and be proud of myself.

Same as you are Billy,take care and keep on the positive news.
                            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Give the phone images to your solicitor.

This can be used as evidence: How could you have done what she alleges and not recognise you when she is within two feet of you?

A question, the jury must be asked.

I suggest this is called a golden arrow piece of evidence!!!

Comment

• Solicitor didnt seem to think it was that relevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X