So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billykickass View Post
    Does anyone know much about that footballer that got 5 years recently? I.e. details of case who is legal team were?

Why do you want to know Billy?

Yes he is going to attempt an appeal.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Yeah just had a read through stuff online just wandered if anyone here knew the inside story? Seemed odd that the other guy got aquited!

Comment

• Just wondered why you wanted to know who is defence team is - you have a good one already hon
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Oh yeah i know that. Just out of interest really, you know like when your scared of something (like me with spiders) you feel the need to know as much about it as possible.

Comment

• Hi Billy, there are 2 threads of discussion about this Ched Evans guy. One is on News Stories about False Allegations bit. The other (longer thread) is on general discussion (or maybe rape in the news) regarding rape bit of the site.

I too found it interesting, me and Tony had a long discussion on it. It does seem absolutely contradictory doesn't it but someone on the threads pointed out some good points but I can't remember what they were or how they explained anything.

Kind regards
            Jen
            False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

• Alright billy mate hows thing. How is your case going im still none the wiser not moved on at all really starting to do my head in now.Fightin the taliban wasnt hard having this playin on your mind was the hard part. Did you get your jubilee medal or you a crow lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by LFC6198 View Post
                Alright billy mate hows thing. How is your case going im still none the wiser not moved on at all really starting to do my head in now.Fightin the taliban wasnt hard having this playin on your mind was the hard part. Did you get your jubilee medal or you a crow lol..
                What u in mate?

Got my jubilee.

How can people get away with falsely accusing people??

Comment

• Hey LFC. Well as you can see I got charged and have to go to pcmh in a couple of weeks, got a good solicitor so I'm feeling ok but still whole lot of chance involved. How are you? Glad your back safe. Ha ha yeah I got my jubilee no crowbags here mate

Comment

• Hi Billy + LFC

I wish you all the best with your cases, my husband has been in for 21 years and 7 months (so will not complete 22 and get pension pay out) and is going to be sentenced on Friday, he's looking at 2 -3 years because a girl across the corridor during a tour of Cyprus said she woke up drunk with the 'feeling' that someone had touched her and said it was my husband. No evidence, no witnesses because my husband was asleep in bed. The girl was putting it around camp, if he'd have wanted to he could probably have hooked up with her but he didn't and there is no way he would have snook into her room!

It has taken since November 2009 to get to sentencing, although she didn't report it until 8 months after the apparent night it happened. Although nobody actually knows what date it happened, because the Guard Commander didn't put it in the occurance book or call the orderly officer!

Anyway good luck with your cases, i've only just found this site and thought our case was a one off!

Comment

• Hi wife of an innocent man. That case sounds like absolute BS and is a crime that it could even get that far! I really hope it all comes out in the wash and he is shown to be innocent.

Comment

• Well at the snd of this week is my PCMH im pretty nervous as its one step closer to potential bad things happening.

Comment

• Same with me in a couple of months, althou at my initial appearance the Judge give the prosecutor a dressing down about the case and said he would manage the case.

I was told to find that encouraging......!

Surely something must be done for US victims of false allegations!!!!!

Good luck Bill

Comment

• Billy, please do not get worried about the PCMH is really is only half an hour and all you have to do is confirm your name and say NOT GUILTY when they read out the lies. In my case the judge was very nice and Chris and Tania really know there stuff. You seem to be running a parallel course with me, but with me a few weeks in advance so please feel free to PM me and I can give you all the info you want. Love this forum but still very aware how public it is.

Take Care

Comment

• Hold your head high at PCMH. It won't be nice to hear the individual charges read out against you but remember that it is a formality.

You may also see how happy the judge is with how the CPS are building their case. If there is anything missing or not done that should have been for the benefit of the defense, you can bet your bottom dollar that Tania will be on it!

How is everything else going at the moment?
                              Drop an email if you need to .
                              "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Can cases be thrown out at this stage??

Comment

Working...
                                X