No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cases can technically be thrown out at any stage, although it is very uncommon.

Saying that, Tania and Chris have a bit of a track record of it...!
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Even if the judge believes the case is week and it could potentially cost thousands of ££ to go to trial??

Comment

• If the judge see's what they are accusing you of 100% did not happen they will throw it out OR if their is NO case against you at all they will throw it out otherwise they will judge your case see your telling the truth the you barrister might even ask for a prasad direction after the lying cow finishes and bang it's all over

Comment

• It would be nicer if they threw out more cases im sadened that because of politics judges are afraid to toss out the bull**** false allegations or somone being found not guilty should be given $100,000 for the mental damage so they can take a years overseas or check into a mental resort to recover from THE MASSIVE PTSD it's not a fair world is it

Comment

• There are various circumstances in which a trial can be halted.
            It's not something you can ever rely on happening though.
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• I would honestly say I never knew how bad the mental trauma is I don't know how ill be able to Work again i Mean my false accuser has driven me to madness a decade of life has been stolen is their ever any full recovery ? i prey there is My brain just can't accept certain tasks anymore and the bitterness is overwhelming

Comment

• It's better trying to get the dpp to drop the case rather then try get the judge to throw it out basiclly if the dpp can see from a smart solicitor that they are wasting their time and you are an innocent man they can just stamp your case file NFA and your a free man just in 1 day everything can change and you get to start a new life god willing

Comment

• Hi Billy I have sent you a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by wunderland View Post
                    If the judge see's what they are accusing you of 100% did not happen they will throw it out OR if their is NO case against you at all they will throw it out otherwise they will judge your case see your telling the truth the you barrister might even ask for a prasad direction after the lying cow finishes and bang it's all over

Wunderland you really should be more careful about the advice you give on here. I appreciate you want to be helpful but raising people's hopes is not the way to go.

Judges cannot just throw out the case - they cannot see 100% that it did not happen.

From what I can see the 'Prasad Direction' relates to New Zealand and Australia.

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/community/glossary.html#P

Prasad direction
                    An invitation to a jury by a judge to find the accused not guilty prior to hearing the defence case. The jury is entitled to decline the invitation and elect to continue the trial. At any time thereafter during the defence case, should it wish to do so, the jury can unanimously find the defendant not guilty.

I've not seen this happen in the UK. Maybe one of the members here will research this to clarify that.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Thanks everyone i know your all just trying to help me. Apologies for my lack of replies on the site recently, i do read more or less everything on here but it just seems to be similar stories over again, think it says a lot about the society we live in! But hey to the best of my ability ive been just getting on with life enjoying breathing free air. Lots of ups and downs but the ups always smash the downs well out of the field.

Comment

• wow I thought when I was in court a month ago i though i saw judge throw a case out because she said it was not possible it could have happened.Wow that sucks i thought judges have thrown out cases before Must of never happened .I also live for hope im on trial and hope is all i have so i beleive in god and even miracles.G-D bless everyone never give up hope

Comment

• Hey billy, my husband had his PCMH today, was over very quickly, just confirmed name, DOB and plea. Trial will start mid december of this year (they initially proposed feb 2013!!), I can't believe that it takes so long! Accuser will go back to her home country until then and will come back on taxpayer's (ours!) expens with her mum who will be a witness for prosecution - I feel like crying right now (and I have a lot today), can't believe she's going through with this...but you probably know that feeling all too well. All the best for your PCMH this week

Comment

• sorry, didn't mean to bring you down with my post, just wanted to share the experience being at kind of the same stage of progress right now

Comment

• Thanks, no dont worry you didnt bring me down, nice to hear from other people in similar situation. Hope your doing ok now.

Comment

• Hey Billy,

Have faith. It's not over until it is really over. Until then anything is possible. Take everyday as it comes and remember they may be able to imprison the body, but never let them prison the mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X