Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Friday

I am just the same: a "Poete maudit".

I would see a Goth accused of rape,I wouldn't believe it.

What about Bela,Baudelaire,Bauhaus,poetry vs prose...
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• But in a way,I would see a priest accused of it...I would think
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• @billy how frustrating is the ****ing wait.I got like 7 weeks till trial and im aware of every second that passes by wow i couldn't stand it today i had some woman who was in a mental hospitol telling me im crazy lol Can't wait for my trial I can't wait to never come back on this website it's like this is a madhouse I know why daki never came back anyways how you been bro ? how long till your trial?

Comment

• If this is the case, I would advise any members who have helped Wunderland so far not to bother and to bother in the future.
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• @faith Im still going to make a donation of 100 pounds so be nice to me lllllllllllllllllllllllluvvvvvvvv me godammit!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
              If this is the case, I would advise any members who have helped Wunderland so far not to bother and to bother in the future.
              You must be curious what he outcome of my trial will be wow Someone told me im full of ****e she must want me to get convicted so I will indulge everyone with the outcome ...................

Comment

• Originally posted by wunderland View Post
                @billy how frustrating is the ****ing wait.I got like 7 weeks till trial and im aware of every second that passes by wow i couldn't stand it today i had some woman who was in a mental hospitol telling me im crazy lol Can't wait for my trial I can't wait to never come back on this website it's like this is a madhouse I know why daki never came back anyways how you been bro ? how long till your trial?
                Are you being forced to visit this site? Factoids or no factoids, this site does a lot of good. But it does help that people know what they're talking about sometimes. I'm sorry that you don't like the site so don't force yourself to be here. It must be taxing to try and turn every single post you find into something about you.
                Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• thanks Amre, couldn't have put it better myself.
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Can't wait for my trial I can't wait to never come back on this website it's like this is a madhouse I know why daki never came back anyways how you been bro ? how long till your trial?

Thanks Wunderland. It's good to know how much you hate visiting the site, especially after the time and effort many people have put in supporting you. As Amre said, no-one forces you to come here.
                    As for your offer of $100 - as far as I'm concerned you can keep it. Paying us to be nice to you? No thanks.
                    Last edited by Saffron; 29 June 2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wunderland View Post
                      You must be curious what he outcome of my trial will be
                      Couldn't care less...
                      Now kindly stop being This is billykickass' thread, not another place for your nonsense

Comment

• Any minute now Billy will be on to tell us that its all over and done with and NFA'd. Then we can have a party on this tread like twere 1999.
                        Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

• Wunderland

For your own sake:
                          You'll have to hide a bit your alter ego or your self-esteem in Court.
                          Trust me.

You were please to find this website because everyone of us ,like you, would like to turn the page.
                          But if the moderators and most of us didn't care ,it wouldn't exist and you would have to find support somewhere else.
                          I was really happy for Daki,I will be happy for you as well if you "pass the test".
                          But you will have to learn a few more lessons in life,
                          I made a mistake...life will teach you a few more lessons.
                          I don't think it will be the first time I forgive you...
                          Look after youself!
                          Last edited by Boys don't cry; 29 June 2012, 05:21 PM.
                          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thank you BDC

Back to topic.

Comment

• There's something about this story that seems a bit strange. Perhaps I've missed something. But I'm wondering what on earth her version of events could be. She says she didn't know Billy's name and couldn't describe him. Yet the CCTV footage they used to identify him shows him leaving a club with her and her heavily flirting with him. How do the two things match up? What on earth made the police feel fairly confident they had the right person? Surely it would be immediately obvious to the police that if the two of them were flirting heavily on the CCTV film, she must have known who he was. So why was he the only suspect they looked for, as if it's far more likely it was him than anyone else?

Is it not possible that she was raped by someone completely different After Billy went home, and they suspect him of being the rapist because the CCTV footage shows him as having been interested, but she hasn't identified the rapist as the same person she was flirting with?

But then, what did she say about the flirting incident? Surely she must have said she has no idea if she was raped by the person she was flirting with or someone else, if she's told them she can't describe the rapist?

It's still puzzling, because even if she was raped by someone unknown after she assumed Billy had left, you'd have thought she'd have said she have sex with someone willingly first and thought he left but then was attacked, if she wasn't so sure the attacker was the one she was seen on the CCTV footage with. You'd have thought she'd have said she didn't know if it was the person on the CCTV film or not when they said he was a possible suspect. Unless she really wants to hide the fact she ever had sex that night consentually for some reason.

Having said that, her behaviour towards him that night could easily be interpreted as an attempt to set him up - asking him to get rough with her in various ways. But is it possible it could have given someone else ideas?

I hope I'm making sense. It's past my bedtime!

Again, I might be missing something here. I'm just puzzled.
                              My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
                              And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

• This is a public board so obviously not too much detail can be posted here.

Billy has one of the top criminal defence solicitors and QCs experienced in these matters on board and they are on top of this.

Yes it is a strange one - as are many of our FA cases
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X