No announcement yet.

So worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think by the time my trial comes in August I will be so happy at first I was sick and tired of this waiting itself seems like the sentence i like to call it living with an african elephant above my head held up by a rope that can snap anytime towards my trial coming up by the time the trial ends this would have consumed 2 years of my life better not to be afraid but prepared and ready for the end looking forwards to a rebirth

Comment

• Originally posted by wunderland View Post
      I also live for hope im on trial and hope is all i have so i believe in god and even miracles.G-D bless everyone never give up hope
      That is right :"Never give up hope".
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Well had PCMH today not much really happened I stood there and said loud and proud 'not guilty' I really wanted to shout at the top of my lungs 'not f ing guilty and if you can't see it then your a moron' but obviously I didn't.

This was the first time I have met Chris and Tania as well and for the short time I can't praise them enough not only for all the work they have done in the background (raising points that I wouldn't even have thought of). But they have really made me feel positive I feel like 2 people have my back in a way I would only normally trust other soldiers. They feel positive about the case and if they do then I can only feel the same.
        I've taken on so many things today and learned so much that my head is spinning a little, but in a nutshell I'm feeling positive. Too top it all the sun is shinning and I spent the afternoon on the beach with a beautiful girl in a bikini and I'm relatively sure the evil toad accuser spent it working. So today is another win for this call sign!

Comment

• Good man!!

Brilliant to hear you sounding so positive.
          Glad that you managed to meet the 'dream team' and that they have instilled some confidence in you. You're not the first to say that they feel like Chris and Tania have their back...and their results speak for themselves!!

And well done for answering firmly at the PCH. Not nice to hear the nasty charges but you're an innocent man so rightfully so you stood there proud and confident.

Not effing guilty indeed!!!

"Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Nice one mate you got the best of the best team behind you

Keep your head up it will pass

Comment

• Billy I am sooo pleased to read this. They never fail to have this effect on their truly innocent clients

They work extremely hard in the background and it's only when you see the results that you realise that these guy watch your back at every turn.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Yeah hard to explain really, I mean it's clearly a long way from over but after yesterday I feel like a weight has been lifted. I can tell that they have done a ton of work in the background.

I kind of felt a bit like I want to treat it like a proper fisty cuff fight and wade in guns blazing and windmilling but I can see that the professionals have this clearly in hand.
                I've been a pretty poor boyfriend recently too but I feel like I can get back to myself a bit ( shame she's gone away for 2 weeks, not related just coincidence) but hey ho.

Onto the next step I guess, this is war no doubt about it!

Comment

• Girlfriend is suffering just as much as you are Billy, but in different ways. I hope she has a really good break from this and comes back refreshed....
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Nice to hear positive "vibes" in this forum Billy.
                    I am extremely pleased to read this.
                    Enjoy,you deserve it.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Excellent news Billy, I'm so pleased for you

Comment

• nice to come back and read your positive posts Billy.
                        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• so lucky your positive The HIGHS and lows of being falely accused im feeling really ****ty now frustrated with the dpp my lawyer called them and asked why no answer about my no bill app and the dpp lady said she got the letter and has passed it on to him and he has not made a decision yet (but my trial begins august 20 this year) can anyone please give me some insight ? do i still have a chance for no bill or are they playing games and it will go to trial please anyone??? IM am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of worrying feel like a broken glass that's leaking out life.......................
                          Last edited by wunderland; 31 May 2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Wunderland, it would be better to ask this question in a thread of your own. This thread is for discussion of billykickass' case
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• @Faith i feel like eating that cake in your photo............................ thank you for telling me to start my own thread i will think about it

Comment

• sorry billy,
                                how are you doing mate ? how's it all going ?

Comment

Working...
                                X