No announcement yet.

Trial starts a week on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So so pleased for you terrifieddad! I hope you can now be happyvindicateddad.

I hope your able to celebrate tonight and catch up on all your missed sleep.

:
    Last edited by Franticwithworry; 15 December 2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Husband and I have just logged on for news and this beauty was waiting for us.

Well done TD - for staying strong, and getting through the ordeal of a trial. Bananas are here.

Comment

• I'm delighted for you TD. I hope you can put your life back together now that this isn't hanging over you.

That's 2 x NG and 1 x NFA this week across Moo & PAFAA!

Best Wishes

TBG1

Comment

• Amazing news TD!
          I am genuinely over the moon for you!!!

You want bananas, here have some x

Comment

• Yey, fantastical news. Brilliant well done, enjoy the festive season and a fabulous start for 2017.

Comment

• This is just the best news well done and congratulations!! Really happy and relieved for you x

Comment

• Brilliant!! Congratulations!!!!! :

Comment

• Hi TD Oh that is such fab news ! I have been following your story and it is so wonderful that justice has been done , all FA's should as a minimum be assessed by a phycologist and dealt with accordingly , in the meantime here's some : :
                  I am sure it will take dine time to fir you to heal from all of this and wish you all the best you certainly deserve it .

Comment

• Yes!!!
                    Well done.

YoH

Comment

• YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Wonderful news

Comment

• This is great news.....I so want to say I told you so (or hinted at it!)
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Omg wow that is AMAZING !!!!

Comment

• Smashing news

Comment

• May I also confer the sacred

TD held it together in what was not just a difficult week but a difficult year. I cannot & actually will not describe in detail the events. Read the above & I can add no more.

I feel deeply for TD's Mum & Dad who were brought through this hell at a time of life ill suited to its pressures. May I ask TD to pass on my best wishes to them both. They are a lovely couple who, quite literally, do not need or deserve this.

I have spoken with TD regarding further expected civil law actions (this follows a consistent pattern of an aggrieved spouse - usually the resident parent & therefore is expected to mirror my own experience.)

That is for the future. The future is not relevant without the "now". Now we have an innocent man found not guilty. For that I am grateful.

I had a pint in my local for you. Take the best of care & I am sure we will remain in touch.

Come back often. You are not alone.

Mr B

Comment

Working...
                                X