Trial starts a week on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck for tomorrow.

Hopefully you can get some rest tonight.

Comment

Thanks. Wish I thought sleep was possible. That nagging doubt from not giving evidence is still gnawing away at me.
      "You are not obliged to say anything but it WILL harm your defence if you DO mention something that might help you in court. Anything you say will be put to the complainant so they can change their story."

Comment

By way of update.

Match performance being reviewed this AM. Expect man of the match award to be discussed this mid morning. Realistically expect nomination today.

Mr B

Comment

Thinking of you today terrifieddad and hoping your ordeal is nearly over. Hang on in there, easier said than done. Glad you have Mr Bs support, wishing him all the best too. Xx

Comment

Still thinking of you today TD.

Comment

BIG BIG HUGS for you this morning TD!
              Stay strong, you've done all you could, I promise!
              With you in spirit
              YoH

Comment

Loads of luck today, thinking of you x

Comment

Thanks people. Just hope I didn't blow my man of the match nomination by not taking that penalty in the last minute!
                  "You are not obliged to say anything but it WILL harm your defence if you DO mention something that might help you in court. Anything you say will be put to the complainant so they can change their story."

Comment

It will be over by the time you read this, hopefully. I'm not sporty but I love the sporting analogy and the fact that you've kept your sense of humour. I'll be looking in later for good news.
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

• Jury out for half an hour so far

Comment

• Everything is crossed here hon x
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• I'm wishing real hard for you. Chin up.

Comment

• Update - get the bananas ready!

Unanimous not guilty!!! Jury out for two hours plus lunch. Relieved!!!

Comment

• Fantastic news!! Delighted for you!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

• YEEESSSSSSSS !!!

Fantastic news!

Comment

Working...
                                X