Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Neil Fox Cleared of all allegations , Perfect , He will bring a voice to many IMHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true

Hi shah

Thanks for taking time to post when you are going through such a dark time. I think you have put it very eloquently. Sending strength to you xx

Comment

Originally posted by Stayingstrong View Post
      Hello88

I am so sorry to read of your despair. It is the unknown constant stress that slowly grinds you down. But you have a young family, and as hard as it is, you must stay strong for all of you. Without trying to be really sexist here (and apologies to any men) but Mums and Woman, put everyone else in front of themselves. WE have to be strong, and one day, you will come out the other side, stronger in character and as a mum and a wife.

Try and enjoy quiet times with your children. I dont know how old they are or anything about you. But dig deep, and come on here and rant and rave, we WILL support you. If I could give you and your "babies" a hug, I would, and I would wave the magic wand we all look for, but rarely find.

But as you say (and in my highlighted part) Not everyone is like the person that Raped Bene

xx
      aww thank you, yeah, just reading back i was on a bit of a rant haha, i just dont want ANYONE to have the impression that falsely accused can 'just get on with their lifes' that is far far FAR from the case (its not even just mentally, we physically can't, getting on with our lifes would mean OH home, would mean no fear of going to prison looming over us, would mean no bail restrictions and would mean no social services (no fear of having children taken away).....sorry ranting again lol(the list could go even longer)), especially as i have never in my whole life said or even thought that rape victims can 'just get on with their lifes' - on both 'sides' there is always some people with incredible strength who can but saying that us accused (falsley or not) can just get on with lifes is in my opinion (and i'm sure many others) is invalid.

Wow, sorry i'm really on the rant this week lol - but yeah probably need a bit of quiet time with the kids, so far this morning i spent an hour thinking of a revengful plan and another hour talking myself out if, reminding myself that i am better than them, still working on the better not bitter saying though!!

and great to still see you on here amandaF

oh and shah - sorry to hear, yeah, i have been reassured by many of my friends that the truth will come out, it will be known what has been done and just to stay faithful to that hope - some days harder than others
      Last edited by hello88; 18 December 2015, 10:34 AM.
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Aww thank you.. xxxx

I had to laugh as the missing word started with a C and ended in a P...lol..

Comment

Hello88

Im the same, Im building an army ...lol..

You cant get on with your lives can you and if you want to rant you rant away just dont put norti words lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=hello88;59359]Sorry just a few comments from some small things highlighted here (for discussion not critisicm) he is a celebrity it may (i say may) be that when one allegation came along the other may (yet again, may) of thought, oh i met him once, i think i may be able to get compensation for this.... so really i don't think that rule applies for celebrities, its never made you wonder why they've all decided to come foward at around the same time???

It is wayyy more than 'loosing job and family' did you not read my previous post??? (or the posts of many other) that is the hell i've had in just the last WEEK (and yesterday it just got worse but no time to explain) i will one day write up everything (crying throughout) even though it was 6 months ago its still engrained in my head my ritual for several weeks, dealing with crying heartbroken children, facing one of the families who did this to me everyday, lying to closest friends about where my OH is, and then after all that after putting my kids to bed (knowing that in an hour or two they'll be up screaming) i would then phone my OH who was so depressed that just words could go so far that whilst i scream down the phone "promise me you wont do anything stupid, promise me you wont end your life" he couldn't give an answer, staying awake all night crying, whilst having Social worker on my back prepared to take my children away at any time........
            Akko
            whilst the accuser went out partying..

so all the above,for us where will the justice be in that, as it will be very unlikely that they will even be arrested.

sorry, just really trying to get through that not everyone is like the person who raped you,[/QUOTE

I'am really sorry to hear what your going through. I will never truly understand.
            I can't speak on something I don't truly understand. Please don't apologise.

But what I can say is that, everyone who commits a serious crime should be prosecuted and convicted. Every rapist and false accuser. But in most cases it doesn't happen. In a perfect world they people who hurt us should be prosecuted but we don't live in a perfect world. Sadly!

It's unfair, it's unjust, it's cruel it's wrong. I can list a million things describing how wrong it is. I hear your pain, I hear how much your hurting. I'm getting emotional, don't know why. Probably because you got me thinking of how far I've come. These pasts 3 months I've been really growing spiritually and really healing and recovering and what's helped me is accepting the fact that, they may never reap what they sow' meaning accepting the fact that the people who have wronged us might never receive the punishment we think they deserve.

When you get to a point in life when you begin to accept that you will feel so free.

Back to your point, I understand, it's not just about losing money and jobs, I'm speaking on experience. The reason were here is based on our experience, there's a misconception on here on how easy and great victims, false and genuine victims have it. I've read post after post, oh how easy we got it, oh we have compensation we get immunity. And we're always believed, in cases where there's your word against his. The police or cps will take your word.
            Based on my experience it's not true, the cps will not prosecute someone if they don't think they can win, regardless of whether the perpetrator is guilty or innocent.
            That's my theory anyway.

If you would like we could continue having this discussion via private message.
            P.s I will only respond to positivity won't waste my time on negativity lol

Wish you and your family the best
            X

Comment

[QUOTE=hello88;59359]Sorry just a few comments from some small things highlighted here (for discussion not critisicm) he is a celebrity it may (i say may) be that when one allegation came along the other may (yet again, may) of thought, oh i met him once, i think i may be able to get compensation for this.... so really i don't think that rule applies for celebrities, its never made you wonder why they've all decided to come foward at around the same time???

It is wayyy more than 'loosing job and family' did you not read my previous post??? (or the posts of many other) that is the hell i've had in just the last WEEK (and yesterday it just got worse but no time to explain) i will one day write up everything (crying throughout) even though it was 6 months ago its still engrained in my head my ritual for several weeks, dealing with crying heartbroken children, facing one of the families who did this to me everyday, lying to closest friends about where my OH is, and then after all that after putting my kids to bed (knowing that in an hour or two they'll be up screaming) i would then phone my OH who was so depressed that just words could go so far that whilst i scream down the phone "promise me you wont do anything stupid, promise me you wont end your life" he couldn't give an answer, staying awake all night crying, whilst having Social worker on my back prepared to take my children away at any time........
              Akko

so all the above,for us where will the justice be in that, as it will be very unlikely that they will even be arrested.

sorry, just really trying to get through that not everyone is like the person who raped you,[/QUOTE

I'am really sorry to hear what your going through. I will never truly understand.

But what I can say is that, everyone who commits a serious crime should be prosecuted and convicted. Every rapist and false accuser. But in most cases it doesn't happen. In a perfect world they people who hurt us should be prosecuted but we don't live in a perfect world. Sadly!

It's unfair, it's unjust, it's cruel it's wrong. I can list a million things describing how wrong it is. I hear your pain, I hear how much your hurting. I'm getting emotional, don't know why. Probably because you got me thinking of how far I've come. These pasts 3 months I've been really growing spiritually and really healing and recovering and what's helped me is accepting the fact that, they may never reap what they sow' meaning accepting the fact that the people who have wronged us might never receive the punishment we think they deserve.

When you get to a point in life when you begin to accept that you will feel so free.

Back to your point, I understand, it's not just about losing money and jobs, I'm speaking on experience. The reason were here is based on our experience, there's a misconception on here on how easy and great victims, false and genuine victims have it. I've read post after post, oh how easy we got it, oh we have compensation we get immunity. And we're always believed, in cases where there's your word against his. The police or cps will take your word.
              Based on my experience it's not true, the cps will not prosecute someone if they don't think they can win, regardless of whether the perpetrator is guilty or innocent.
              That's my theory anyway.

X

Comment

Akko

That's my theory anyway.

X

Comment

Originally posted by Stayingstrong View Post

Therefore I personally feel he has been the victim here and not the accusers, whether they are false or not.
                  False or not? I'm sorry, i totally disagree with this. If the accusations were false, then he is a victim, no doubt about it. But "if not" then he is not a victim at all, he got away with rape and deserves every bit of misery that comes his way. Not every acquittal means innocence!

Comment

Originally posted by Strugglingtomoveon View Post
                    False or not? I'm sorry, i totally disagree with this. If the accusations were false, then he is a victim, no doubt about it. But "if not" then he is not a victim at all, he got away with rape and deserves every bit of misery that comes his way. Not every acquittal means innocence!

I believe DJ fox did not " get AWAY with Rape"!!!...........

As he was only investigated for sexual Assault./offences.......... For which he was found "not guilty"........

He was never accused of "Rape"........nor did he " get away with Rape"!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
                      I believe DJ fox did not " get AWAY with Rape"!!!...........

As he was only investigated for sexual Assault./offences.......... For which he was found "not guilty"........

He was never accused of "Rape"........nor did he " get away with Rape"!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I wasn't referring to him specifically, but to the sentence that was written.

Comment

Originally posted by Strugglingtomoveon View Post

I agree with you. If accusers are false accusers then he is the victim. However, if they are telling the truth and he is lying, I have no sympathy with him whatsoever. I do feel sorry for his family though given that he has admitted to what he refers to as "horseplay" or similar. I had to put up with "horseplay" for years and I hated it. It might be part and parcel of showbusiness but that was one bit I really didn't like.

However, as another member pointed out, he wasn't accused of rape (as far as I know, that wasn't in the media).
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                        X