Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Neil Fox Cleared of all allegations , Perfect , He will bring a voice to many IMHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Lilyput, please don't go Amanda!
    You add so much to this forum, and I for one have taken strength from your posts!

Comment

Yes I agree

Amanda you have been very supportive and offered great advice to myself and many others....

I sincerely wish you all the best and hope you come back to the forum soon....people on here need you! Because you have so much great advice and support to offer.

Yet again I have noticed one Member BENE who always has to be so insensitive! And at the centre of things!

Kind regards
      A12
      Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Yes i noticed too! Shame as im sure someone whos been on the other side could offer helpful advice too! Xx
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
          And with that I think it's high time I took a step back. I'm far too despondent about my own situation right now I don't need to read holier than thou posts from the "other side".
          I'll still be lurking in the background, waiting to post more bananas and for those I'm in touch with privately I'll continue.

I wish you all well on your journeys, whichever stage you are at. This place has been inspirational, but for now I'm bowing out.

Some of us have been on the other side of allegations, where we have been victims. That doesn't prevent us from seeing false allegations for what they are, especially in my situation where I get to read all of the paperwork and see what the jury did not see.

Don't you dare leave the forums AmandaF! Please don't let one individual ruin it for the rest of us.
          Last edited by Rights Fighter; 15 December 2015, 05:28 PM.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
            Yes I agree

Amanda you have been very supportive and offered great advice to myself and many others....

I sincerely wish you all the best and hope you come back to the forum soon....people on here need you! Because you have so much great advice and support to offer.

Yet again I have noticed one Member BENE who always has to be so insensitive! And at the centre of things!

Kind regards
            A12

Well said Arsenal!

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
              Dear hello,
              How can you be so certain that they are false accusers ?
              Just because someone had been acquitted that doesn't necessarily mean that they are innocent and the victims are lying.
              And vice versa! Just because someone has been accused or convicted it doesn't always mean that they are truly guilty and did it.

I'm not saying that Neil fox is guilty because I don't know, I wasn't in the jury room. But for you to automatically assume that the women are false accusers is wrong. Unless there is evidence to prove that all 6 women are lying!! or they have admitted to lying.
              Than it's really not right for you to instantly announce them as false accusers with out any prove!

Being in the jury room doesn't help as the jury often does not get to see all of the evidence, only what has been agreed.

Are you at all able to join the discussion without turning it into an argument? If members wish to announce on the FAd side of the forums that they think that somebody is guilty or innocent, they should be able to do so, without worrying about whether you might come in tell them what they can and cannot say. It is not for you to decide whether the members are right or wrong.
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 15 December 2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

An interesting view on the case:

http://thesecretbarrister.com/2015/1...om-vindicated/

Comment

Please continue to post on here AF.

`Your contributions are valuable to those who are victims of FA's. And (I believe) valuable to victims on the other side.

To be a real victim of rape or sexual assault must be horrific and traumatic. Due to past prejudices by the plod, it is unthinkable that genuine victims will feel they are not believed. Conversely, victims of FA's and their families also have terrible experiences.

Amanda - your 'speaking out' is good. We need people like you. Your emotions and anger are totally acceptable, valid and understandable. I believe you have full right to speak out. Who wouldn't in your situation. Your life has been touched with a FA in such an extreme way that I think you can have full license to speak out.

Please continue to do so.......... x

Comment

Why opt not to have a jury?

Is this option available to all cases?

It appears the not guilty verdict comes down to nuances over the intention of the action rather than it never happening. Was this the reason there was no jury as it was deemed to be down to legal definitions so "beyond" a jury.

Is it better to have no jury for historic allegations?

Re-bail date creeping up.. No indication of what will happen ... Currently clutching at all straws

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
                      Why opt not to have a jury?
                      It is down to the nature and severity of the charges: these are summary (Mags) either way (defendant can choose) or indictable (crown court)

Reading between the lines the offences that he was charged with were of 'touching' rather than 'penetration' and if found guilty would have attracted a maximum sentence that was within the range that the Mags could impose.

Hence they were deemed to be either way and I suppose that he chose Mags on the advice of his legal team.

It is interesting, as per the very useful link that Rights Fighter has put in her post #22, to read of the Mags deliberations in this particular case as normally what is said in the jury room stays in the jury room.

[as an aside this written judgement in DJ Fox's case (including the phrase This is not to go back on our original assessment that we believed the witnesses and accept that they had attended to tell us the truth as they remember it. rather justifies Bene's comments in post #6 in this thread for which she received a bit of flack]
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

@amandaF - DONT LEAVE nooooo - your support has been incredible for me

@bene - just wondering if you've ever been clubbing, or to a party... did someone touch you inappropriately, did you tell them to F..O/slap their hand away, or did you decide to take them to court??? Accusers (false or not) seem to think that they have nothing to loose, i have messages proving my FA is doing this as a favour for drug friend who has a vendetta against us... i have 41 pages of screenshots to prove its a vendetta.... and the FA can still go round thinking 'got nothing to loose i'm not going to drop this case because i don't think i will ever get in trouble' - and the scary thing is she probably right, she hasn't got anything to loose.

rant over.... sorry....

but just a reminder... amandaF don't leave!!!!!
                        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

@amandaF - DONT LEAVE nooooo - your support has been incredible for me

@bene - just wondering if you've ever been clubbing, or to a party... did someone touch you inappropriately, did you tell them to F..O/slap their hand away, or did you decide to take them to court??? Accusers (false or not) seem to think that they have nothing to loose, i have messages proving my FA is doing this as a favour for drug friend who has a vendetta against us... i have 41 pages of screenshots to prove its a vendetta.... and the FA can still go round thinking 'got nothing to loose i'm not going to drop this case because i don't think i will ever get in trouble' - and the scary thing is she probably right, she hasn't got anything to loose.

rant over.... sorry....

but just a reminder... amandaF don't leave!!!!!
                          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post

[as an aside this written judgement in DJ Fox's case (including the phrase This is not to go back on our original assessment that we believed the witnesses and accept that they had attended to tell us the truth as they remember it. rather justifies Bene's comments in post #6 in this thread for which she received a bit of flack]

I don't agree. Bene is forever telling people what they cannot say here and demands that people to "never address me again".

One of my posts on this thread relating to my very relevant experiences in show business suggest that I might agree that he could have behaved very badly; but no way would I have told members that they should not say this, that and the other in that context.

I've had other bad experiences which I won't bore people here with unless it is relevant to another post. I don't like to keep reminding people (and therefore myself) of unpleasant experiences by default, in my responses.
                            Last edited by Rights Fighter; 16 December 2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Please dont go Amanda,

You write things on here so well xxx 9 I just want to rant and rave..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                                I don't agree. Bene is forever telling people what they cannot say here and demands that people to "never address me again".

One of my posts on this thread relating to my very relevant experiences in show business suggest that I might agree that he could have behaved very badly; but no way would I have told members that they should not say this, that and the other in that context.

I've had other bad experiences which I won't bore people here with unless it is relevant to another post. I don't like to keep reminding people (and therefore myself) of unpleasant experiences by default, in my responses.

Very well Said RIGHTS FIGHTER!

Where would this forum be without great members like you! :-)
                                Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Working...
                                X