Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Neil Fox Cleared of all allegations , Perfect , He will bring a voice to many IMHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hilarious!!!

I find it so funny, that I'm being attacked for saying exactly what everyone on the forum says. I doubt anyone even bothered reading my posts, I will say it again. I don't think its fair to label someone a false accuser without any evidence. Likewise to labelling someone a rapist without any evidence to prove or show their guilt.

Please someone tell me, if not every rape allegation is true than you honestly think every rape acquittal means their innocent?
    You can't pick and choose the law when it suits you.
    Some of you are so quick to judge others, e,g assuming someone is a false accuser) yet you complain about how unfair the legal system is, and how unfairly you are being judged, and branded a rapist when your innocent. I don't understand that)
    What I find amusing is how I'm being blamed for someone else's actions, when I did not address, attack or insult anyone. But simply disagreed with what someone said) and I get all this grief)

Hahahaha bloody hilarious!!!

Some people just want to have a go at me for no real reason at all!
    Let me ask you a question?
    Does it make you feel any better? Does it improve the situation your in?

And lastly who are you hurting me or yourself?

Because I honestly don't care what you may think of me!
    Your views, of opinions do not effect my life and mine don't affect yours.

I've been through so much in the last 2 years) last week was the 2 year anniversary of the day I was raped) I Thank God for giving me strength to get through the hardest time of my life. I've just found peace and joy again, I'm starting to heal and recover, and no one I mean no one can take my peace and joy from me! No one. I won't let you
    Your not going to make me feel bad about someone else decision to quit the forum, I'm sorry but I will not take blame for someone else's feelings or actions. Especially when I did not even address them.

I will say this one last time, I will not be bullied, pushed aside or be silent! not by everyone!
    If you don't like it, I apologise in advance!!

I don't hate anybody or wish anyone any harm, I wish you all the best.

Peace
    x

Comment

sorry bene, but i was mainly aiming to address the title of the thread. I can understand it is hard for rape victims and i never have denied that. Personally i spent all my childhood depressed because i was drugged at a very young age several times and can't remember what happened. Only the last few years with things in conversation with family members has it made sense why i have been suffering from depression for years and sturggled in relationships..... however in the title of the thread it's saying that hopefully DJ Neil would bring a voice to many... i was just pointing out that the only thing that would help falsely accused is if there was a punishment when things are CLEARLY a vendetta / revenge ect... and for people to be aware that, that could happen.

I may of mis worded things but i hope you'd understand that i have had a traumatic week. I have seen my 6 year old completly heartbroken, and literally screaming because i had to tell her that daddy won't be home before Christmas. I also just had to walk out of my childrens christmas concert for a few minuites because it was too upsetting seeing them not enjoying it, and family who got the person to make the accusation was two rows ahead of me. I have a social worker meeting tomorrow where i am constantly reminded that if i don't stick by the rules my children would likely to be taken away from me.... i could go on with the list of my week but i'm not neccesaraly trying to do the wo is me,i'm just stating why i may of misworded things.

But.... i do stand by what i say that accusers should be aware of the consequences of making a false accusation, myself, OH and three young children have been victims for over 6 months now with no support (apart from this lovely forum) and without going into details the person with the vendetta when first angry tried my front door, my biggest regret some days is that i had locked that door. I was the only one in the house and its very likely thatwith his anger i would of been seriously injured, the police would of seen me as a victim and justice would be served... however it looks like my family have had 6 months of hell and these people probably wont even be arrested.

Wow, sorry long indepth post, maybe just still emotional over Christmas Concert, but hope you get why i made the comment(s) that i did in previous posts.

Now of to bury my sorrows in chocolate....
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Hmmm. I suspect it's the way you say it !

Originally posted by Bene View Post
        I find it so funny, that I'm being attacked for saying exactly what everyone on the forum says. I doubt anyone even bothered reading my posts, I will say it again. I don't think its fair to label someone a false accuser without any evidence. Likewise to labelling someone a rapist without any evidence to prove or show their guilt.

Please someone tell me, if not every rape allegation is true than you honestly think every rape acquittal means their innocent?
        You can't pick and choose the law when it suits you.
        Some of you are so quick to judge others, e,g assuming someone is a false accuser) yet you complain about how unfair the legal system is, and how unfairly you are being judged, and branded a rapist when your innocent. I don't understand that)
        What I find amusing is how I'm being blamed for someone else's actions, when I did not address, attack or insult anyone. But simply disagreed with what someone said) and I get all this grief)

Hahahaha bloody hilarious!!!

Some people just want to have a go at me for no real reason at all!
        Let me ask you a question?
        Does it make you feel any better? Does it improve the situation your in?

And lastly who are you hurting me or yourself?

Because I honestly don't care what you may think of me!
        Your views, of opinions do not effect my life and mine don't affect yours.

I've been through so much in the last 2 years) last week was the 2 year anniversary of the day I was raped) I Thank God for giving me strength to get through the hardest time of my life. I've just found peace and joy again, I'm starting to heal and recover, and no one I mean no one can take my peace and joy from me! No one. I won't let you
        Your not going to make me feel bad about someone else decision to quit the forum, I'm sorry but I will not take blame for someone else's feelings or actions. Especially when I did not even address them.

I will say this one last time, I will not be bullied, pushed aside or be silent! not by everyone!
        If you don't like it, I apologise in advance!!

I don't hate anybody or wish anyone any harm, I wish you all the best.

Peace
        x
        Personally I think it's rather sad that you find this funny ... We're all victims and should try to help each other ... The whole purpose of this site. For what it's worth I suspect it's the way you express your opinions rather than what you say. You seem still to be recovering from your ordeal and maybe bitter from the experience & who could blame you if so. However, As you say a few others have aired their similar views on this particular case ..... So maybe it's worth thinking about your style of communication... Just a thought !
        Peace !

Ps. Amanda : don't leave this site ; your needed on here more than you know :-) x
        Innocentson

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
          sorry bene, but i was mainly aiming to address the title of the thread. I can understand it is hard for rape victims and i never have denied that. Personally i spent all my childhood depressed because i was drugged at a very young age several times and can't remember what happened. Only the last few years with things in conversation with family members has it made sense why i have been suffering from depression for years and sturggled in relationships..... however in the title of the thread it's saying that hopefully DJ Neil would bring a voice to many... i was just pointing out that the only thing that would help falsely accused is if there was a punishment when things are CLEARLY a vendetta / revenge ect... and for people to be aware that, that could happen.

I may of mis worded things but i hope you'd understand that i have had a traumatic week. I have seen my 6 year old completly heartbroken, and literally screaming because i had to tell her that daddy won't be home before Christmas. I also just had to walk out of my childrens christmas concert for a few minuites because it was too upsetting seeing them not enjoying it, and family who got the person to make the accusation was two rows ahead of me. I have a social worker meeting tomorrow where i am constantly reminded that if i don't stick by the rules my children would likely to be taken away from me.... i could go on with the list of my week but i'm not neccesaraly trying to do the wo is me,i'm just stating why i may of misworded things.

But.... i do stand by what i say that accusers should be aware of the consequences of making a false accusation, myself, OH and three young children have been victims for over 6 months now with no support (apart from this lovely forum) and without going into details the person with the vendetta when first angry tried my front door, my biggest regret some days is that i had locked that door. I was the only one in the house and its very likely thatwith his anger i would of been seriously injured, the police would of seen me as a victim and justice would be served... however it looks like my family have had 6 months of hell and these people probably wont even be arrested.

Wow, sorry long indepth post, maybe just still emotional over Christmas Concert, but hope you get why i made the comment(s) that i did in previous posts.

Now of to bury my sorrows in chocolate....

Hi hello,
          Sorry to hear about your ordeal, please you don't have to justify yourself to me. I totally understand. I've had a terrible 2 weeks. Perhaps I read too much into your posts.
          Hope everything works out best for you.

X

Comment

Dear hello,
            How can you be so certain that they are false accusers ?
            Just because someone had been acquitted that doesn't necessarily mean that they are innocent and the victims are lying.
            And vice versa! Just because someone has been accused or convicted it doesn't always mean that they are truly guilty and did it.

I'm not saying that Neil fox is guilty because I don't know, I wasn't in the jury room. But for you to automatically assume that the women are false accusers is wrong. Unless there is evidence to prove that all 6 women are lying!! or they have admitted to lying.
            Than it's really not right for you to instantly announce them as false accusers with out any prove!
            Dear Bene

I understand where you are coming from - but as it has been stated, he was found NG.

Therefore I personally feel he has been the victim here and not the accusers, whether they are false or not.

He has been unable to work due to this, and has not had the privilege of anonymity. This is wrong. Our justice system has always been based on Innocent, until PROVEN guilty. But with all the historic accusations, there is not going to be any physical evidence - it will only ever be one persons word against another, and who is the most believable in court.

Not all women (or men) who have been historically abused come forward to the police. I am one of those. Yes I was sexually abused as a child. But I have gotten over it, and I have nothing to gain with accusing the person. I have in fact all to lose. Thats my personal opinion of my OWN circumstances.

Comment

Dear staying strong, I respect your views and opinions but I don't entirely agree with you. I don't know much about the case, I've done some reading and from what I can gather. He was acquitted by a judge and not a jury. I'm not sure whether it was more than 1 judge. But I think that if it was jury the verdict most probably would of been different.

The problem as you have already outlined with historical cases is the lack of evidence the cps usually don't prosecute unless their is more than 1 victim. In situations where you have more than 1 person accousing the same person of the samething most of the time there's some truth to that.
              I'm not saying his guilty or innocent, but 6 women? Unless they are all sisters or know each other but personally there's no way they're are all lying. Not all 6)
              Perhaps I'm wrong I don't know.

I don't understand how you can say if the allegations are true than how is he a victim? Simply because he lost his job and money. What about his potential victims what about what they've lost? Theyre identities may be hidden but you don't what struggles they may have had. Or the damage this has had on them. It's not just accoucers who lost their jobs, money. Family, friends and relationships. I lost so much when I was raped, I lost friends who either couldn't handle what happened to me, or didn't want to believe me. I failed my first year of uni, rarely left my house. And haven't been in a relationship since. While my attacker has happily went on wit his life. Got a promotion from work, he has friends and family support. Went on nights out romantic get away with his gf) my rapist hasn't been effected by this. He treated the investigation like a joke, he changed his number after his interview and the police couldn't reach him, they had to tell his sister that he was N.F.A) it's a damn joke.
              If he did do this than he deseres everything he gets. And if he truly is innocent than I'm sorry for him.

When someone is acquitted innocent until proven guilty theme song but when someone is convicted. Oh how unfair the system is) is unjust biased!

A good example of this is ched Evans, he was convicted of rape, many people believe in his innocence.

He spent 2 years in prison comes out and pretty much goes back to the same life he had before. While his victim has had to change her identity, and be away from her family and friends. So who has lost what in that situation?

And in regards to your last comment,
              I was a victim of child sexual abuse when I was 8 and 9) and I've never truly "gotten over it" I believe it truly damaged me in so many ways. Looking back now I wish I had gone to the police when it happened. I could have saved so many other young girls going through what I went through. Because tomorrow God forbid) it may be my sister or my future daughter.

I believe that we should always encourage and applaud genuine victims of child abuse rapes coming forward regardless of whether it had happened 5 minutes ago or 50 years ago.
              For you to say what will I gain' I don't know a little thing called justice!! The thing that everyone on this forum fights for' we all deserve it!
              its really sad that you think that you have nothing to gain but everything to lose from reporting your abuse'.

Anyway!
              I hope you have a good night
              X

Comment

Originally posted by Stayingstrong View Post
                Dear Bene

I understand where you are coming from - but as it has been stated, he was found NG.

Therefore I personally feel he has been the victim here and not the accusers, whether they are false or not.

He has been unable to work due to this, and has not had the privilege of anonymity. This is wrong. Our justice system has always been based on Innocent, until PROVEN guilty. But with all the historic accusations, there is not going to be any physical evidence - it will only ever be one persons word against another, and who is the most believable in court.

Not all women (or men) who have been historically abused come forward to the police. I am one of those. Yes I was sexually abused as a child. But I have gotten over it, and I have nothing to gain with accusing the person. I have in fact all to lose. Thats my personal opinion of my OWN circumstances.
                Well said There is no Innocent until proven Guilty its Guilty until you have concrete proof you did not do it

Comment

Why do people feel the need to justify themselves to one person who clearly only has empathy for rape victims, genuine or otherwise?
                  Sorry - couldn't keep quiet any longer, Once again, waiting for a backlash.
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                    Once again, waiting for a backlash.
                    I'm sure that if only we could all meet up in a coffee shop somewhere instead of a forum we would get on so well and I know that several folks both here and over at PAFAA have made lasting friendships through the sites, but unfortunately the written word, perhaps posted in an upset moment, is more permanent and not accompanied by smiles or gestures which can deflect rising anger.

I'm pleased to note though that most folks seem to be following this earlier suggestion of mine

A golden rule which I commend to everyone is to express their own opinions and viewpoints by all means but avoid mentioning other member's names in these posts; that way it won't become personal and invite retaliatory posts which then becomes an argument.
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

The same does go for the falsely accused and their families, im forcing Christmas this year for my children weeping everyday as soon as im alone. FA isnt effected bragging about her amazing job and holidays and what skanky tattoos shell get next. I doubt shell give OH a second thought this Christmas. Whatever happens her life will be the same, both mine and his life could absolutely destroyed. All for something that didnt happen. Yay Amanda your back, hooray for peer pressure lol (that was a joke)
                      Last edited by Lilyput; 18 December 2015, 06:40 AM.
                      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Dear staying strong, I respect your views and opinions but I don't entirely agree with you. I don't know much about the case, I've done some reading and from what I can gather. He was acquitted by a judge and not a jury. I'm not sure whether it was more than 1 judge. But I think that if it was jury the verdict most probably would of been different.

The problem as you have already outlined with historical cases is the lack of evidence the cps usually don't prosecute unless their is more than 1 victim. In situations where you have more than 1 person accousing the same person of the samething most of the time there's some truth to that.
                        I'm not saying his guilty or innocent, but 6 women? Unless they are all sisters or know each other but personally there's no way they're are all lying. Not all 6)

I don't understand how you can say if the allegations are true than how is he a victim? Simply because he lost his job and money. What about his potential victims what about what they've lost? Theyre identities may be hidden but you don't what struggles they may have had. Or the damage this has had on them. It's not just accoucers who lost their jobs, money. Family, friends and relationships. I lost so much when I was raped, I lost friends who either couldn't handle what happened to me, or didn't want to believe me. I failed my first year of uni, rarely left my house. And haven't been in a relationship since. While my attacker has happily went on wit his life. Got a promotion from work, he has friends and family support. Went on nights out romantic get away with his gf) my rapist hasn't been effected by this. He treated the investigation like a joke, he changed his number after his interview and the police couldn't reach him, they had to tell his sister that he was N.F.A) it's a damn joke.
                        If he did do this than he deseres everything he gets. And if he truly is innocent than I'm sorry for him.

When someone is acquitted innocent until proven guilty theme song but when someone is convicted. Oh how unfair the system is) is unjust biased!

A good example of this is ched Evans, he was convicted of rape, many people believe in his innocence.

He spent 2 years in prison comes out and pretty much goes back to the same life he had before. While his victim has had to change her identity, and be away from her family and friends. So who has lost what in that situation?

I was a victim of child sexual abuse when I was 8 and 9) and I've never truly "gotten over it" I believe it truly damaged me in so many ways. Looking back now I wish I had gone to the police when it happened. I could have saved so many other young girls going through what I went through. Because tomorrow God forbid) it may be my sister or my future daughter.

I believe that we should always encourage and applaud genuine victims of child abuse rapes coming forward regardless of whether it had happened 5 minutes ago or 50 years ago.
                        For you to say what will I gain' I don't know a little thing called justice!! The thing that everyone on this forum fights for' we all deserve it!
                        its really sad that you think that you have nothing to gain but everything to lose from reporting your abuse'.

Anyway!
                        X
                        Sorry just a few comments from some small things highlighted here (for discussion not critisicm) he is a celebrity it may (i say may) be that when one allegation came along the other may (yet again, may) of thought, oh i met him once, i think i may be able to get compensation for this.... so really i don't think that rule applies for celebrities, its never made you wonder why they've all decided to come foward at around the same time???

It is wayyy more than 'loosing job and family' did you not read my previous post??? (or the posts of many other) that is the hell i've had in just the last WEEK (and yesterday it just got worse but no time to explain) i will one day write up everything (crying throughout) even though it was 6 months ago its still engrained in my head my ritual for several weeks, dealing with crying heartbroken children, facing one of the families who did this to me everyday, lying to closest friends about where my OH is, and then after all that after putting my kids to bed (knowing that in an hour or two they'll be up screaming) i would then phone my OH who was so depressed that just words could go so far that whilst i scream down the phone "promise me you wont do anything stupid, promise me you wont end your life" he couldn't give an answer, staying awake all night crying, whilst having Social worker on my back prepared to take my children away at any time........

whilst the accuser went out partying..

so all the above,for us where will the justice be in that, as it will be very unlikely that they will even be arrested.

sorry, just really trying to get through that not everyone is like the person who raped you,
                        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                          Why do people feel the need to justify themselves to one person who clearly only has empathy for rape victims, genuine or otherwise?
                          Sorry - couldn't keep quiet any longer, Once again, waiting for a backlash.
                          Welcome Back AmandaF - Please stay!

xx

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
                            Sorry just a few comments from some small things highlighted here (for discussion not critisicm) he is a celebrity it may (i say may) be that when one allegation came along the other may (yet again, may) of thought, oh i met him once, i think i may be able to get compensation for this.... so really i don't think that rule applies for celebrities, its never made you wonder why they've all decided to come foward at around the same time???

It is wayyy more than 'loosing job and family' did you not read my previous post??? (or the posts of many other) that is the hell i've had in just the last WEEK (and yesterday it just got worse but no time to explain) i will one day write up everything (crying throughout) even though it was 6 months ago its still engrained in my head my ritual for several weeks, dealing with crying heartbroken children, facing one of the families who did this to me everyday, lying to closest friends about where my OH is, and then after all that after putting my kids to bed (knowing that in an hour or two they'll be up screaming) i would then phone my OH who was so depressed that just words could go so far that whilst i scream down the phone "promise me you wont do anything stupid, promise me you wont end your life" he couldn't give an answer, staying awake all night crying, whilst having Social worker on my back prepared to take my children away at any time........

whilst the accuser went out partying..

so all the above,for us where will the justice be in that, as it will be very unlikely that they will even be arrested.

sorry, just really trying to get through that not everyone is like the person who raped you,
                            Hello88

I am so sorry to read of your despair. It is the unknown constant stress that slowly grinds you down. But you have a young family, and as hard as it is, you must stay strong for all of you. Without trying to be really sexist here (and apologies to any men) but Mums and Woman, put everyone else in front of themselves. WE have to be strong, and one day, you will come out the other side, stronger in character and as a mum and a wife.

Try and enjoy quiet times with your children. I dont know how old they are or anything about you. But dig deep, and come on here and rant and rave, we WILL support you. If I could give you and your "babies" a hug, I would, and I would wave the magic wand we all look for, but rarely find.

But as you say (and in my highlighted part) Not everyone is like the person that Raped Bene

xx

Comment

Anyway!
                              X

You state that ched Evans has gone back to his normal life!!!!!!!!!

Either you clearly have not followed his story carefully....or you are yet again trying to cause a stir on this forum!!!

Ched Evans has NOT GONE back to his normal life as you clearly suggest!

The case against him was laden with discrepancies......

He was mentally tortured in prison.... Since his release....he has faced humiliation...... Abuse...... And is struggling to find work!!!!!!

He is a clear example of a miscarriage of justice......

His "alleged victim" should have thought about the consequences when she made such vile and false accusations!!!!!!!!

You say you have not read to much about DJ fox's case....perhaps you should read the case fully...before starting to debate!!!!!!....as you are clearly taking his case for face value!!!!!...

When eventually Ched Evans clears his name.......what will your response be then?....I wonder.....
                              Last edited by Casehardened; 18 December 2015, 08:55 AM. Reason: repairing quote
                              Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Im sending hugs to those that need it and my guess a lot of you/us need them right now. My heart goes out particulary to those who have small children, how you can be strong I dont know but you just have to be and as someone said
                                you will come out the other side you know the truth so you hold your head up high keep your dignity because you know you and your family as so much better than the FA!!!
                                We will never forget these dark times BUT we wont be spending the rest of our lives looking over our shoulders will we!

This is a total nightmare time not helped by christmas coming up ( we are not going to even celebrate, no great biggy to be honest ) we have had a year of this **** and son gets sentenced two days before xmas !

It seems to me that the Police and CPS will bend over backwards to get historical sex abuse convictions there does not even have to be any evidence just one word against another or in Neil Fox case 6 people !!
                                He was found NG shame about those of us that have not had that relief of hearing those words with our loved ones!

it will be a case of before long men wont feel safe being alone with any woman for fear of being accused of something they never did and knowing just something being said can send them to prison ( it really is as simple
                                as that thanks to the this witch hunt going on even to accusing dead people!!! )

Justice should be a two way street but its not. Police CPS can edit any *evidence* to suit their needs to get a conviction. As for saying about abuse that happened 50 years ago get justice for that yes if its totally affected your life and you have concrete proof of it. Thats like saying too I was abused at school ( bullying ) I want them sent to prison !!!

AS the mother of someone who has had a FA against my son this is purely done as revenge. Everything about its been a total joke, they dont want any publicity because they know it will make them look really stupid and would then allow anybody to do the same thing. Common sense never came into it, its all about statistics for the government. You never see any statistics about how many people have been falsly accused anywhere do you!

Remember as well there is a thing called Karma ( where I work Karma has certainly happened so I know what goes around comes around!! believe me it will ! )

Hope peeps understand what Im saying I know some of you write things much better than me and Welcome back AMANDA xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X