Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so happy for you both xxx
    No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

You had us all on the edge of our seats today, brilliant news, well done,
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Oh bloody hell, I'm crying again. so happy to read this! xx
        Am using my phone to write so can't find the bananas but sending them in spirit xx

Comment

VICTORY and JUSTICE DONE.

I was really worried but had hope.

Absolute congratulations to you both.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Im litterally so happy for all of you, justice has prevailed.

Comment

Congratulations. Now you can finally settle dow n and enjoy bringing up your little one.

:

Comment

Wonderful news
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. We are still trying to get our heads around it... Yesterday was a terrible day as all the emotion that had built up in us over the past year came out and we both felt dreadful. I thought on e I heard those words, I would instantly feel better, but it will take time I'm afraid. I think my husband will be struggling for a very long time.

Tis forum is amazing, it really helped us through some tough points over the past year and gave us guidance. My hubby even read the section on prison and tried to prepare himself for the worst... Which I am glad we didn't need, but it is good to have all that support to hand. Thank you again. Xx

Comment

my hubby got his not guilty last august and im afraid like most of the people on here it doesnt just go away, but i can honestly say time is a great healer and she has put you through enough dont let her spoil any more of your precious family time they are just not worth it.
                    i have also found any problems that we have had since then we just shrugg our shoulders and both say sod it we got through a false alegation we can get through this ( what ever it may be )

i beleive god throws at you what you can deal with so him up there must think people like us a steonger than we think ourselves.

keep going let the emotions run and run you will look back one day and just go phewwwwwwwwwww thank god that part of our lives is over

Comment

So happy for you

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful View Post
                        Tis forum is amazing, it really helped us through some tough points over the past year and gave us guidance. My hubby even read the section on prison and tried to prepare himself for the worst... Which I am glad we didn't need, but it is good to have all that support to hand. Thank you again. Xx
                        I have to admit there isn't enough ways of praising both the mods and the forum members here. Never short of wisdom and advice (from what I gather so far anyway)

The "preparing for prison" bit is something nobody should do but i know where he is coming from as this was my first piece of light reading after being arrested. I am so glad that you can both put this stage of your lives behind you over the coming months and years. You are very lucky to have each other.

Do make sure you stick around and share your thoughts and advice with everyone.

Steve x

Comment

Working...
                        X