No announcement yet.

Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This so hard for you both - have everything crossed and sending positive thoughts and hugs to you both......so want to send bananas tomorrow
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Praying for both of you tomorrow, Hopeful xx

Comment

If the judge has made that statement to the jury then he is HIGHLIGHTING a main area of contention as far as I am concerned but doing it in a subtle way. To me the entire outcome is going to swing on whether they believe that 'spite' is the motivating factor. A judge needs to remain impartial at the end of the day but I feel that they have actually done a justice by their manner here.

Highlighting a lack of evidence is also a very very positive thing.

All in all I feel a Not Guilty should be getting delivered here. Do not get your hopes up, I wasn't in the room and am merely expressing my view on the information you have given but I am keeping everything positive and feel that everything really is genuinely positive.

The end of it all really is very negative and your minds will be all over the place. You're looking for sure fired signs but hit instead with speculation. Hold your heads high and keep on going. Not long now!

I am hoping beyond hope that you guys get a Not Guilty. Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed, everything crossed!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I went out yesterday to buy some (real) bananas so as to have them ready for today
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

here's hoping that sense prevails.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I really really wish you all the luck in the world
              No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts for the right outcome

Comment

Thinking of you both and sending positive messages through the ether...........

Comment

C'mon it's got to be good news?? I guess they are having a quiet moment after it all? It's so so draining mentally and physically!

Dancing Bananas on stand by...........

Comment

So hurt and angry

Maybe they've gone down the pub,we did!

Comment

Soooo want to know what's happened - hope you're both off celebrating............

Comment

Oh man!

Checked by hoping for good news. On tender hooks now until some info comes in.

I hope it's good news.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Ive been quietly watching this progress from the side lines but can only hope that we haven't heard because they have been enjoying each others company in relief.

I can only imagine it feeling like being trapped under water and just before you drown you reach the top and take a big breath and feel the relief that you made it. I hope very few of us here get to that stage.

Fingers crossed for good news, thoughts are with you.

Comment

waiting to hear xx
                              We're here.
                              I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Really want to hear your news - getting worried a bit!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X