No announcement yet.

Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you guys are doing good and holding it all together.

Wishing you all the best of luck and for the truth to out.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

So hurt and angry

Yep we are all here waiting on your every word,,,,,,,,,, we just want to hear two actually and the first one is NOT xxxxxxxxxxxx keep it together you've come this far xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Been thinking of you on and off all day - soooooooo hoping things will turn out ok.....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you for all your positive vibes... I think they're working because today seemed to end more positively. It was a very tough day, the worse yet. A witness got up who is an ex girlfriend of my hubby and she said that he had told her when they were together, but my hubby's barrister really made her look like a fool. The prosecution said at the end when the jury left that they weren't going to rely on her statement... My hubby's barrister managed to prove that his ex wife had manipulated her into giving a statement which then discredited the accuser indirectly.

My hubby got in the dock this afternoon and it was first time I cried. I have numbed myself all week, I have just felt completely sick, the emotions have been coming out at night when I go to bed. But seeing my hubby in the dock today and having to answer questions about such personal things, being put in such a horrible position, knowing that he can't stand confrontation anyway and seeing him cry when having to be reminded of his heartbreaking separation and terrible marriage just made me break down.

He did exceptionally well, he stayed calm and thought before answering questions, despite the prosecution being very good. He didn't bad mouth his ex or belittle her, he simply tried to make the point clear that he didn't do it.

When the jury finished for the day, the judge summed up what would be happening tomorrow and he said that he is going to consider the fact that she has no real evidence, no forensic evidence and the witnesses are not wholly reliable. So what was a tough and challenging day turned out to leave us feeling a little hopeful. We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed.

Thanks everyone and will hopefully be posting bananas very soon!! X

Comment

Keep it going, youre doing so well!
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Hi, Just wanted to add the best of wishes x LP
              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Hi again - this is sounding so hopeful - can only begin to imagine how you're feeling and coping - hugs to you both and bananas poised x mh
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Very best wishes for tomorrow..... thoughts and prayers as always.....
                  I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

It is sounding very positive for him
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

WOW...

This is sounding massively positive.

If the judge is having major doubts and your barrister is ripping shreads out of things then this cannot possibly escape the jury.

Not having been there but having read your postings I have to say that the lack of negativity you're conveying tends to hint to me that the chances of a NG are extremely high.

I'm keeping the positivity surging towards you and wishing you guys the absolute best.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Thanks for the update Hopeful.
                        Sending you my very best wishes and positive thoughts xx

Comment

So hurt and angry

Sounds good to me ....everything's crossed xx

Comment

nearly at the end now. keep positive and wait for them two magic words NOT GUILTY.

Comment

Hi all, well today has been another tough one. My husbands barrister presented a very good defence to the jury and we were quite positive, but then, just before the end of the day the judge summed up the case and although he asked the jury to consider the witnesses could be acting out of spite and it was six years ago, and there is no hard evidence, just his word against hers, he also gave a good speech about how serious it is and he made us fee like he has a 50/50 chance again... The jury will be asked to decide tomorrow morning at 10.30. So by tomorrow night we will know. We feel sick today and exhausted. x

Comment

Please be strong, and positive vibes, thoughts and prayers with you all as always. Everything crossed for you especially tomorrow xx
                                Last edited by just married; 10 January 2013, 07:50 PM.
                                I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Working...
                                X