Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hurt and angry

You have come so far together and I am so sure that the love you have for each other,your baby and all your friends and family around you will be so apparent , when we went to court the jury at lunch time came straight out and walked passed all the people in the waiting room so just be aware that they could be seeing and hearing anything you are saying ,obviously don't try to talk to any of them or the whole case could be jeopardised .
    Anyway......... What I really wanted to say was ............. Bananas at the ready .............sending you all the best and praying for justice ,strength and calm.

Comment

Good luck to you both, ill be thinking of you this week. Mine is up in a few weeks as well.

Comment

Tell your husband to stand tall and proud, booted and suited and be completely honest. In my experience the Judge will have read all the so called evidence and will already have doupts so don't be shocked if He/She apprears to be nice.

The Jury are not stupid and will not only see through the rubbish but see his new wife and family suporting him and that also has an impact.

Dancing Bananas are at the ready. I wont say good luck cos you won't need it, But I will pray that you have the strength to finish this ordeal with dignity and move on stronger and closer than ever.

Take Care

Comment

NoHope, you have made me cry! xxx

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. We are now on day two of the trial. We had 9 family members there supporting my hubby yesterday and 3 on her side so all the seats were taken. So far we have heard from her and she has been cross examined. She is a good actress but the crying was very false when she was discussing the alleged incident, but more real when she went in to detail about the break up so that was a small positive. It was front page of the papers again today so that was a little soul destroying on the way to court this morning. My hubby is emotionally drained, he has held his own so far, he hasn't spoken yet in there but he is giving evidence tomorrow afternoon. She was glaring at him every opportunity throughout her performance. I will keep you updated... X

Comment

Hi Hopeful
              Everything crossed for you and sending Angels oh, and one of these each
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

stay strong your fight will soon be over.
                once you get through this life can throw what it likes at you because you will be able to deal with anything.

sorry to hear about it being in the paper but the people that matter in his life family and friends know him better than anyone and knows he is innocent so sod the rest of the gob****es who read it.

Comment

Indeed...tomorrow's chip papers and all that
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

saffron why did i make you cry.
                    since all this has ended in august we have been on cloud nine and we appreciate every single second of every day.

wish it was over for the rest of the people going through this, but it will be one day.

Comment

Hopeful, thank you for keeping us up to date with your excellent, clear and inspirational posts. Everything crossed for you. And thoughts and prayers.

x
                      Last edited by just married; 8 January 2013, 08:29 PM.
                      I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

hey, I can only imagine what you must be going through right now, my husband's trial starts monday...I wish you all the best and good luck!!! keep us posted

Comment

That's two weeks of bananas I have to buy!
                          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Stay strong, Hopeful, it will all soon be over. Just remember , you have right on your side. Ignore the papers - dont buy them until this is over and your husband is found not guilty. Thinking of you x

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                              That's two weeks of bananas I have to buy!
                              Only two,it's January sales.
                              Go and get some more.
                              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hopeful.

Don't worry about the newspapers...
                                I was also in the local one and now I believe a lot less about what is written in.
                                I don't know if they get their information from the police or the accuser but they add a lot of sparkling to the lies.

Andy Warhol, said in 1968 that "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes."
                                I had mine,not what I was expected but one day you will smile at them.

Take care and your husband have all my support for tomorrow afternoon.
                                Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
                                X