No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at a loss as to what to say ......... you are always the one who has got the right words for us.

Hold on tight and ride thru it. We are by your side.

Comment

• Does any of the moderators know how MyHome is?

If you are touch with her, please pass on my concern.

I am missing her support & wise words on here, but understand she has to make herself her 1st priority.

Comment

• Hi MH,

Not sure if you are checking in here or not, but if you are just want you to know that I am thinking of you and hope you are ok.....the low times are bad, but they do pass, take some time, and llook after yourself.

Hugs, CGU xxx

Comment

• Hi Myhome asked if I could pass on her sincere thanks and best wishes for all your lovely thoughts and messages, I must add, due to a small accident while lifting something, she has torn ligaments in her arm( ouch) get well soon sweet. Xx

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
            Hi Myhome asked if I could pass on her sincere thanks and best wishes for all your lovely thoughts and messages, I must add, due to a small accident while lifting something, she has torn ligaments in her arm( ouch) get well soon sweet. Xx
            HI MH,

Just wondering how you are doing, hoping your arm is better and things are a little more 'up' for you.

Not much else to say for us all in this living nightmare but send you hugs and as I say hope things are a little better for you.

CGU xx

Comment

• Hi everyone - thank you for your very lovely kind messages...I'm on the way up.. I have been checking here for a week or so and it just saddens me so much to see how many new members there are.....
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Wey Hey ----Welcome back. Great to know you're feeling improved.

Best Wishes

Comment

• Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
                  Wey Hey ----Welcome back. Great to know you're feeling improved.

Best Wishes
                  Hi cigw - thanks still on the up - long may it continue....

Comment

• I'm sorry for ranting but for ***k's sake people are getting NFA'd in 6 months - I'm pleased and delighted for you I really am - but it's 51 weeks ago to-day I was interrogated by sodding bleddy useless plod and not a sodding bleddy word since May and that was through HR at work (OIC won't talk to me) to say this could take up to another year from then. The nearer it's getting to Nov 15th the more anxious and strung out I'm getting. My default setting is to cry at anything. I hate the date Nov 15th - I just think my world is going to come crashing down all over again on that day - and I know the rational side of me says it isn't..............I'm actually terrified of next Friday happening.....

Comment

• hi whats happening on the 15th i have had one thos day feeling down aswell.

Comment

• Hi MH, I'm so sorry to read this. So unfair for plod to keep you waiting like this. Feel free to rant if it helps you feel better. Hopefully you'll have some good news in the post before next Friday. I think you've waited long enough now <sends good news fairy after Plod to hurry them up> Please remember, you're not alone. We're all here for you. You're an amazing, strong lady who's going to get through this. Take care.

ML

Comment

• Originally posted by o my god View Post
                          hi whats happening on the 15th i have had one thos day feeling down aswell.
                          Nothing is actually going to happen - it's just the day a year ago I was interrogated by plod. the rational part of me knows it's just a date. the emotional part of me associates the date with a terrifying plunge into the surreal hell that followed...
                          The down days do go but they are so hard to bear

Comment

• Thanks ML - there is little chance of any letter until early summer next year sadly....I just have to keep telling myself it's just a date - it's just a date....but the emotional me can't believe that I won't fall into that awful pit again...

Comment

• Always at the end of the phone Babe xx
                              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Thanks LP - I know - I'm ok as long as I'm busy - when I stop I just cry - but then I have to stop myself because the dogs get upset so there's a tremendous build up of unspent emotion. This coming Tuesday is a year since I got the letter "inviting" me to the police station - am now getting wound up about looking in my post box on Tuesday which I know is irrational too...

Comment

Working...
                                X