• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to help hugging: remember my offer
    xx

Comment

• MH

It must take a long time to grow a banana plant then get the fruit, ripen it and teach it to dance. Your bananas are in production, they're just not quite ready yet!!!! This nightmare will end, my lovely

Comment

• Hey, just checking in and letting you know we are all thinking of you....hope you have something to look forward to at the weekend.

CGU xx

Comment

• Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
          MH

It must take a long time to grow a banana plant then get the fruit, ripen it and teach it to dance. Your bananas are in production, they're just not quite ready yet!!!! This nightmare will end, my lovely
          Love it - made me Thank you
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by cantgiveup View Post
            Hey, just checking in and letting you know we are all thinking of you....hope you have something to look forward to at the weekend.

CGU xx
            Hi CGU - thank you ever so........I'm still down and will post after this..... nothing planned for the weekend except usual dog agility classes and after that depends on the weather - but I've loads of indoor stuff to do.......Thank you again.....

Comment

• Went to counselling session with therapist who's helping me with the abuse issue from when I was 6. We spend fair amount of time talking about this sh&te too. She told me to-day that another of her clients was raped by someone who is now in the country where my exbf is. Plod in that country told her that such is the amount of rape allegations there, that there is 1 year waiting list to interview defendants!!!!.....

So working on that info and assuming that our case is working its way up the pile (and not being continually pushed back cos it's for British plod not that country's plod) nothing at all is going to happen for me until end of next March
              Then tapes have to come over here and be processed etc etc.....

Am I facing another 9-15 months of having the worry that this could still go the wrong way????? I know it's unlikely, but the doubt will always be there. How the hell do I (or anyone else) live with that tension and fear.......

Comment

• Hi MH
                We're all here for you whenever you need us
                Last edited by Don'tbelieveit!; 20 June 2013, 08:45 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                  Went to counselling session with therapist who's helping me with the abuse issue from when I was 6. We spend fair amount of time talking about this sh&te too. She told me to-day that another of her clients was raped by someone who is now in the country where my exbf is. Plod in that country told her that such is the amount of rape allegations there, that there is 1 year waiting list to interview defendants!!!!.....

So working on that info and assuming that our case is working its way up the pile (and not being continually pushed back cos it's for British plod not that country's plod) nothing at all is going to happen for me until end of next March
                  Then tapes have to come over here and be processed etc etc.....

Am I facing another 9-15 months of having the worry that this could still go the wrong way????? I know it's unlikely, but the doubt will always be there. How the hell do I (or anyone else) live with that tension and fear.......
                  As DBI said, we are all here for you.

Sending you lots of hugs.

If it wasn't happening to real people it would almost be laughable.

Enjoy your dog agility classes over the weekend, I am hoping for good weather, my children are at their Dad and it is my partner and I's anniversary so we are hoping to forget things and just enjoy the weekend, live in the moment a little.

CGU xx

DBI - nice to see you back, hope the break did you good. xx

Comment

• Hi CGU

Thank you! It certainly did. Am now full of recharged batteries and ready to go. Whoever wants to attack me/us is in for a hell of a fight!

Comment

• Thanks for being here DBI x

and thank you CGU as well and I hope you and your partner do manage to have as lovely an anniversary as you can and put all this aside for a few days.....hugs

Comment

• You are more than welcome!

Comment

• Hey MH......for you x
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi LP - thank you so much - made me grin......... xx

Comment

• LP: INBOX! Senior month again?

Comment

• Senior year by the looks of it hehehe...done
                                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Working...
                                X