X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
    I hope you feel better MH.

I'm always around if you need.

Hi BDC - thank you so much - yup - I'm on the way back up again, though that low was deeper than any others - I guess because the high before it was correspondingly high!!!!!
    Hope you're doing ok.....
    MH
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
      Hi ITJ, CGU - thank you - yup - we never get hardened to it when one possible outcome just doesn't bear thinking about and seems the higher the highs the correspondingly lower the lows.....I went climbing yesterday with a friend and spent the afternoon just the 2 of us on the rocks doing loads of climbing and watching a seal that had swum by to say hi too - just bliss (despite the sunburnt shoulders - I'll never learn,,,,,,). I am on the way back up and must try harder to get used to not being there forever!!!!!! Hope you're both doing ok-ish
      Sounds idyllic apart from the sunburn, ouch! This weather is set to last so you can do it all again next weekend

Comment

• Brilliant news from work

yesterday I was told by HR that I can work with clients again as long as there is a colleague with me (can't do 1-to-1) and they've made the job I'm doing a proper post in the training dept with a proper contract instead of just working there cos I couldn't work anywhere else in the company I'm over the moon

Comment

• Oh myhome am soooo glad to read that!! What a relief!! Hugs 4 you

Comment

• That's amazing! Well done. Just a couple of months ago you seriously thought you'd be out of a job!

It just goes to show how things can change for the better in just a short space of time.

Comment

• You deserve this - well done!

Comment

• Wowcher...
                Excellent News, made my day ..big grins xx
                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Great news; hopefully this is a portent of more ups than downs!!!
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Hi everyone - thank you so much for your great wishes.....it's so special to know that you all share my joys too. Yep - May 20th I was told I was going to be dismissed (I remember the date - it was my birthday!!!!!!) - now I'm working in the dept I always wanted to be in......strange how things work out and yep - hoping for a lot more and longer ups!!!! Thanks everyone and hugs to all of you....

Comment

• 9 months

well 9 months ago to-day I was interrogated by plod - still no word from them or the other country......

Comment

• It is so flipping infuriating, wrong, unfair, unjust and inhumane.

I have seriously considered writing a letter to the press detailing the ordeal I have been through. I am not the accused, however I have been taken to a police station early morning, had to give DNA, had a police officer outside my home all day long while forensics went through it, had to reduce hours at work (financial implications) had to discuss my sex life with police, lawyer etc, been harassed by the accuser (written complaint to police unacknowledged)...and on and on it goes and still the fiscal has made no decision, no further evidence will be found as there is NONE. It is actually disgusting. Sorry I am not even facing charges, it just makes me so mad that people like yourself and my partner can be treated this way.

I hope for a positive outcome for you, I just read about your job, now that is good news!!

CGU xx

Comment

• It is inhuman but you won't find much support publicly because of fear of a backlash. Until, you've been there you have no idea of the system and its terrors.

Thank heavens for this site and the wonderfully supportive folk on here

Comment

• sad decision

really sorry everyone - my head is screwed and I have to go.....hoping this is temporary and I can come back....hugs strength and justice to you all....MH

Comment

• Just wanted to send best wishes. You are a tower of strength to everyone visiting this forum. As you always tell people when they're feeling low , there will be better times ahead.

Take Care
                              The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                                really sorry everyone - my head is screwed and I have to go.....hoping this is temporary and I can come back....hugs strength and justice to you all....MH
                                Sorry to hear this. It'll blow over - give yourself a little time and be kind to yourself.

Big hugs

Comment

Working...
                                X