No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all - really sorry but I'm having to take a break from here for a little while - I've been without a CPN for nearly 5 weeks - long complicated story - and I need some help....

I'll be thinking of you all and asking to visit and give you all strength and courage and determination...

Hugs to everyone - remember you're all innocent or supporting someone who is......

MH
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• MH....Take all the time you need to heal a little, you will be missed while you are away but we understand you need a break. Always here for you Babe xx LP
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Originally posted by lonley place View Post
        MH....Take all the time you need to heal a little, you will be missed while you are away but we understand you need a break. Always here for you Babe xx LP
        Hi MH,

Just saw this, I think you do right to try and take a break and recharge yourself, as long as you remember we are all here for you. will be thinking of you.

CGU xx

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you all......not feeling quite so rotten and morose.....

Comment

• LP
              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Good to hear MH!

Comment

• Originally posted by lonley place View Post
                  LP
                  Thanks babe .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
                    Good to hear MH!
                    Thank DBI .....

Comment

• It's so up and down but the downs really are low - it's not forever though

Comment

• Hi ITJ - thank for your thoughts - you're right - the higher the ups the worse the downs seem to be and when I'm sliding down it seems that I'll never be up again - which I guess is what everyone feels - it's truly awful...

How're you doing?

Comment

• We are coping -just! But hub is still sticking his head in the sand and hasn't gone through the statements yet. He's promised to by the end of next week, grrrr.

It's up and down and tense sometimes but we've completed the sale of my little business which leaves me more time and the contract has been signed on the other little business to transfer August.

At least with a court date, we have an 'end' in sight rather than the cruel, interminable waiting and worrying. Just praying that common sense will prevail.

Comment

• Good to see you back, although I wish you and all of us did not have to be hear...

The lows seems to appear every so often and completely floor you, I would have thought we would become a little more hardened but it still seems to hit like a ton of bricks!

Hope you have enjoyed the good weather over the weekend, looking after yourself and are building yourself back up again

CGU xx

Comment

• I hope you feel better MH.

I'm always around if you need.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Hi ITJ, CGU - thank you - yup - we never get hardened to it when one possible outcome just doesn't bear thinking about and seems the higher the highs the correspondingly lower the lows.....I went climbing yesterday with a friend and spent the afternoon just the 2 of us on the rocks doing loads of climbing and watching a seal that had swum by to say hi too - just bliss (despite the sunburnt shoulders - I'll never learn,,,,,,). I am on the way back up and must try harder to get used to not being there forever!!!!!! Hope you're both doing ok-ish

Comment

Working...
                                X