Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
    RF is hopeful he will be out in 18 months.
    I really hope for this to!

Comment

• Originally posted by sadman View Post
      Historical cases have very little evidence as such it will be your word against theirs .However material on your PC would bolster the polices case against you.The police interview is a mine field they will have a plan of how they intend to trip you up .Be very careful what you say thing will be used completely out of context and they will steer you into damaging remarks ie you are bad tempered are you not (violent threatening controlling) you like sex a bit rough like don t you(you used force and would rape)Whatever they ask carefully think about your answer does it put me in a bad light.If you have some vital information do not tell the police they will find ways of countering it .THE POLICE AND THE SS THINK YOU ARE GUILTY NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO
      save it for the jury if it goes that far they are more open minded

good luck
      Hi sadman - bit confused by your post - sparks has been found guilty of 3 of the 6 charges and is in prison with a sentence of 3 years...MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• messages FROM sparks

Hi All
        I have had a letter from sparks. He has been moved and is much more settled where he is now. He is so thrilled to receive your messages and has written a reply to you all and has asked me to post them for him.....

Hi everyone - thank you so much for all your kind words and wishes -
        sorry WGO, no internet access here for us; but on the up-side, opening a letter is so much better and quite exciting

Thanx BMH - I'm in good spirits. I applied for the ball boys' job in case the football gets kicked over the fence and they need someone to go get it

Innocentguy1983 - all good - hopefully I will get an appeal. Fingers and toes crossed

canitgetworse - thank you

I will be writing again soon (just sent one off to-day) so if you would like to send any more messages - maybe in time for Christmas, please post them and I'll send them to him with a Christmas card

many thanks MH

Comment

• Isn't sparks such a lovely man to respond to everybody's comments!

If you get a chance please add mine in too - hope he's as ok as he can be given that this is his first Christmas away from home. One good thing is that his faith brings him such comfort and hope.

Thanking of you sparks and will send a card soon. x
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Thanks for passing on our messages Myhome - know you have more than your own share of troubles so it's very kind of you to take this on.

Thanks to Sparks for replying, it's uplifting to get some return from him. If you write to him again...

I'm so pleased he's settling in, and yes, it's wonderful to have strong faith. I mention him and SO in my prayers and think about them from time to time. Send him my very best wishes for this really difficult yet important time of year.

Comment

• Broken

Duplicated post
              Last edited by Casehardened; 30 November 2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• So sorry to find out about Sparks - he does not deserve this. How can we send him a Christmas card? Where to post it?

Comment

• If it's not too late a wee message from me

Just to say chin up and be strong, it's all up from now on chum. All the best, Dave
                  Still here

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry and frightened View Post
                    So sorry to find out about Sparks - he does not deserve this. How can we send him a Christmas card? Where to post it?
                    Hi A and F - thank you so much. I have asked other senior members about this. The problem is that because this is an open forum, there have been some ungenuine people on here - not saying you are though . They have suggested that I ask sparks if he would like his address given to you personally by PM of course. I could not post it on an open forum because of data security.

I am sending a card tomorrow so I will ask him what he thinks and let you know. He is very quick at replying and always writes back to me the day he receives my letter.

in the meantime I will send him everyone's messages that have been posted........

Thanks again.... MH

Comment

• Christmas card

Hi myhome

I have been reading this thread and instead of giving out an address can't you just send a card and put all the names on that are wanting to wish him well. Please include my name I think it is awful that he has to spend christmas inside.

Comment

• Hi coltay - thanks - yes - I've already sent one letter with lots of messages printed off. Next one will be going next week with any others that come in......

Comment

• I have had a letter from sparks to-day which he wrote on Christmas Eve. He has asked me to pass this message on to everyone....

"Hi Everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Thank you so much for all your messages. I am so sorry I wish I could reply to each and everyone. God bless all of you and your families and friends, and may He grant you all a special gift for the coming New Year. Please spare a thought for all the people in the world who are suffering a this time."

MH

Comment

• Best wishes

It is good to hear from him I hope he knows how much we are thinking of him and yes I would say that anyone who has had to go through any ordeal will be thinking of all those who are not having such a great time at the moment.

God bless him xx

Comment

• What a lovely message tell him we are all thinking of him xx

Comment

• Lovely to hear from him.
                                He is still in my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X