No announcement yet.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparks, I am very sorry to hear how things are going for you just now.

So very unjust and unfair, take care

CGU x

Comment

• Hi Everyone, just a quick update, I was informed today that the crown prosecution service have decided they do not want a retrial, so now I will be sentenced on the three guilty verdicts, as yet I do not know when that will be.

Comment

• Hi Sparks it must be a relief that you don't have to go through the trial again, but still a huge cloud above your head waiting for sentencing.

My Thoughts and prayers are with you

Frightened Spouse
        The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• hi sparks - so pleased for you that the cps has come to this decision...but sorry that you still have to face sentencing.....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• As the CPS aren't going for a retrial, this suggests they aren't too sure of their 'evidence'!

Sparks, has your barrister put forward any mitigation grounds in regard to sentencing as yet; if not perhaps you could sound him out as whether this would be a good thing to incorporate with anything else he already has.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Now casehardened, this is where people might say the Irish are thick, because this Irish man wants to give his own mittigation speach and I promise it will not contain any words relating to sorry, I did nothing wrong I have never or God forbid would I ever hurt a child or woman in my life And I am damn well am not sorry for that,

Sparks

Comment

• in our prayers

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                Now casehardened, this is where people might say the Irish are thick, because this Irish man wants to give his own mittigation speach and I promise it will not contain any words relating to sorry, I did nothing wrong I have never or God forbid would I ever hurt a child or woman in my life And I am damn well am not sorry for that,

Sparks
                Hi to you,

I have often kept track of your horror journey and I am devastated that it has ended up with you awaiting sentencing.
                Probably , just as you have also been doing I have tried to find out what you might be facing next and we have our fingers crossed that you walk away with absolutely minimalistic punishment .

What you have lost and the pain you have been through is a penalty of cruelty in itself and enough is enough for any man. To think the damage a fa can cause within what was a happy family unit and now this.
                We are so feeling for you and hope and pray for you.

God bless b.m.h

Comment

• Thank you for your blessings, I believe God does things for a reason, if all this had not happened I would of been in Ireland when I had my heart attack, three weeks after mine a very good friend had one and died, God works in mysterious ways, if its his will then who am I to argue, but I will never accept that I am guilty when I know I am not, I just hope that my accusers find peace in their life, because they have a greater court to face later, to anyone facing trial I would say this never give up hope no matter what the odds if your innocent you have nothing to fear regardless of the verdict.

Comment

• It's amazing to read , Sparks. You sound a tower of strength when infact you are facing what must be one of the hardest times of your life. Yet it wasn't so long ago you were ready to give up completely. You can't hide or disguise the truth, even if it means standing alone.
                    Take care. xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by sparks View Post
                      Now casehardened, this is where people might say the Irish are thick, because this Irish man wants to give his own mittigation speach and I promise it will not contain any words relating to sorry, I did nothing wrong I have never or God forbid would I ever hurt a child or woman in my life And I am damn well am not sorry for that,

Sparks
                      Good for you, at least your heart and soul will be in it. I'm sure you will do your research but there is a lot of advice on the web about entering a successful mitigation plea.
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• So many times I have questioned my faith,when times were good I had no problem with it, I have prayed a lot lately and Realised that there is a reason for everything even if we do not see it, but these are my believes I would never push them on others, I have openly denied and questioned him and will answer that in his court with a guilty plea, but till that day I will not accept that what I stand accused of or have been found guilty off is true, and regardless of what damage people think I may do I will have my say so help me GOD

Comment

• Hi Sparks
                          No retrial ! Good news indeed.
                          Fingers crossed for you my friend.

May St. Patrick guard you wherever you go,
                          and guide you in whatever you do
                          and may his loving protection be a blessing to you always

God Bless xx
                          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Thank you lonely place,for a beautiful Irish blessing, and to you I give one in return, may you be in heaven at least a half an hour before the devil knows you are dead.

sparks

Comment

• you are being amazingly strong sparks - it's fantastic that you faith is helping you to get through this......xxx
                              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• SS child protection services

I came across a website called FASSIT it had loads of information on your rights and Social Services, I would encourage anyone having dealings with these people to check out this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X